bcfc12345

Official Premier League Discussion Thread

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion

Actually Man Utd didn't have a good 2000 - 2006' date=' only winning 2 league titles, geting knocked out in the group stage of 2004 champs league etc[/quote']

I said the early 2000's. So that's 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003. But still, they won a couple.

You talk so much BS! No doubt you probably live no-where near Manchester and are probably living in some Asian country whilst wearing your replica' date=' fake United shirt at this moment.

Man United = A bunch of glory hunters![/quote']

Your post had valid points and he was talking bs but it's quite obvious every time in a debate this is just about as much as you can come up with. What gives you the fucckin right to assume where he is from? In any case even if hes not from manchester hes still better than arrsseholes like you who supported United 2 years ago and out of now where have become blue. Putting Manchester in your profile dosen't fool anyone:rolleyes:

Doubt if you've ever been to wastelands but no doubt you can come up with a **** and bull story of havin supported 'em for donkeys years:rolleyes:. idiot

I reckon United's bad years (for their standards) was between '03-06. I still remember the Porto game which you lost in CL :P.

Anyway, City looked very ''dead'' yesterday and it wasn't a match for Sporting really. Very good football from Sporting's side yesterday, City were totally outclassed.

Your post had valid points and he was talking bs but it's quite obvious every time in a debate this is just about as much as you can come up with. What gives you the fucckin right to assume where he is from? In any case even if hes not from manchester hes still better than arrsseholes like you who supported United 2 years ago and out of now where have become blue. Putting Manchester in your profile dosen't fool anyone:rolleyes:

Doubt if you've ever been to wastelands but no doubt you can come up with a **** and bull story of havin supported 'em for donkeys years:rolleyes:. idiot

LMAO!!! A United fans accusing me of being a glory hunter for supporting a team that hasn't won a trophy in 34 years!

Yeah I went to my first match when we were in the Championship/Nationwide Division 1 when I was 6 years old and we won 5-2 against Crewe. I go on regular basis home and away, plus most of my family is City fans so I'd wouldn't be approved of if I suported United. I'd never support United if they were the last team on Earth they're *******, cheating, inbred scum.

I'm just off to the market now, would you like me to pick you up a cheap Chelsea shirt? I'm sure when the Glazers take you down, United fans will be flocking to the markets buying your Chelsea shirts and wearing them with pride. :rolleyes: Or have you already bought yours? You were soon very quick to change your name from Red Devil! :D:D:D

Guest MR. HAMMER

My Prediction for top 6 is:

1st. Manchester United.

2nd. Chelsea.

3rd Manchester City.

4th. Arsenal

5th. Tottenham

6th. Liverpool

For the bottom 3.

Blackpoll

Wolves

Newcastle.

LMAO!!! A United fans accusing me of being a glory hunter for supporting a team that hasn't won a trophy in 34 years!

Yeah I went to my first match when we were in the Championship/Nationwide Division 1 when I was 6 years old and we won 5-2 against Crewe. I go on regular basis home and away' date=' plus most of my family is City fans so I'd wouldn't be approved of if I suported United. I'd never support United if they were the last team on Earth they're *******, cheating, inbred scum.

I'm just off to the market now, would you like me to pick you up a cheap Chelsea shirt? I'm sure when the Glazers take you down, United fans will be flocking to the markets buying your Chelsea shirts and wearing them with pride. :rolleyes: Or have you already bought yours? You were soon very quick to change your name from Red Devil! :D:D:D[/quote']

just as I thought another **** and bull story about supporting them. Pretty sure the first time you heard about Cy was when they signed Robinho.

On the topic of name change you weren't too slow to change your name from prrriick(suited you I must say) to the current ****.

On the glory hunting topic, over this forum, nobody really needs to justify themselves and their support of their team to other forum members, if somebody doesn't want to believe your not a glory hunter thats their choice.

Yeah I went to my first match when we were in the Championship/Nationwide Division 1 when I was 6 years old and we won 5-2 against Crewe.

I remember that. Weren't we 2-0 up, Crewe got back to 2-2 and then we scored 3 in the last 10 minutes?

I remember that. Weren't we 2-0 up' date=' Crewe got back to 2-2 and then we scored 3 in the last 10 minutes?[/quote']

Yeah that's right, they scored 2 just before half time! And Goater and Wanchope got 2 each. Great first match to go to. :D

just as I thought another **** and bull story about supporting them. Pretty sure the first time you heard about Cy was when they signed Robinho.

On the topic of name change you weren't too slow to change your name from prrriick(suited you I must say) to the current ****.

Say what you like I was born in Manchester and brought up in Manchester and am a proud blue. Had a season ticket since the Pearce days, where we didnt score a home goal for half a season.

The blue moon is rising and there is nothing you rags can do about it.

EDIT: And my name was Prikee. Pronounced like bikey but with a pr at the front. Just shows how dumb and clueless you glory hunters are.

You talk so much BS! No doubt you probably live no-where near Manchester whilst wearing your replica' date=' fake United shirt at this moment.

[/quote']

come on now, its clear he's been to many games, here's a picture of him with 4 of his mates:

united_1682715c.jpg

:D

(saw this pic a few days ago and have been trying to get this in there)

Say what you like I was born in Manchester and brought up in Manchester and am a proud blue. Had a season ticket since the Pearce days' date=' where we didnt score a home goal for half a season.

The blue moon is rising and there is nothing you rags can do about it.

EDIT: And my name was Prikee. Pronounced like bikey but with a pr at the front. Just shows how dumb and clueless you glory hunters are.[/quote']

unfortunately pric k. is censored. And as for being clueless my name wasn't red devil. Just pathetic really. A 5 year old boy who started supporting Man City 2 years ago is lecturing me on gloryhunters. oh the irony!

Sheikh-Ahmed-funeral-1.jpg

Which one's you btw?

have to agree with this ' date=' as it says on his profile he is from earth most people on here put there real locations.. , probably from india or something..[/quote']

Excellent. Hats of to your superb logic...

Tbh I'm pretty sure you've called me a glory hunter before' date=' or agreed with someone who did so.... and don't ask me to find the post or whatever because I won't be able to just seem to remember you doing so. :rolleyes:

Tbh I'm pretty sure you've called me a glory hunter before' date=' or agreed with someone who did so.... and don't ask me to find the post or whatever because I won't be able to just seem to remember you doing so. :rolleyes:

My debates never include that point unless provoked:rolleyes:

My debates never include that point unless provoked:rolleyes:

What he felt that he was provoked. Point is don't go off on one like that if you've said it to someone before as well. But whatever I cbf to argue with people on here

unfortunately pric k. is censored. And as for being clueless my name wasn't red devil. Just pathetic really. A 5 year old boy who started supporting Man City 2 years ago is lecturing me on gloryhunters. oh the irony!

Sheikh-Ahmed-funeral-1.jpg

Which one's you btw?

Excellent. Hats of to your superb logic...

Yeah and if you were clever enough you'd see I'm 15 by looking at my profile. Lets look at the facts' date=' I'm from Manchester, you're from somewhere not from Manchester. I've got an English name (James) and I've seen your name is (Akash). To me it sounds like a Asian name, so I think posting pics of Muslims is kind of taking the mick out of yourself. :rolleyes: I support a club who haven't won a major honour for 34 years and you just happen to support the most successful English club. Oh the irony! :P

Hmmm everyone can see you're making a complete fool out of yourself, so shut the **** up. About 99% of United fans are glory hunters so you have nothing to be ashamed of.

Thought I'd give you a heads up - £35 for the Chelsea home shirt!

45344DF1-D74E-7679-B12584FE8CE2EB2F.jpg

which one is you btw?

Yeah and if you were clever enough you'd see I'm 15 by looking at my profile. Lets look at the facts' date=' I'm from Manchester, you're from somewhere not from Manchester. I've got an English name (James) and I've seen your name is (Akash). To me it sounds like a Asian name, so I think posting pics of Muslims is kind of taking the mick out of yourself. :rolleyes: I support a club who haven't won a major honour for 34 years and you just happen to support the most successful English club. Oh the irony! :P

Hmmm everyone can see you're making a complete fool out of yourself, so shut the **** up. About 99% of United fans are glory hunters so you have nothing to be ashamed of.

Thought I'd give you a heads up - £35 for the Chelsea home shirt!

45344DF1-D74E-7679-B12584FE8CE2EB2F.jpg

which one is you btw?

born in manchester which is enough for me. A racist city fan now. What's new eh?

And just to tell that 99% of United fans also include a significant number(including me) who turned up for plenty of FCUM games. Their attendances were higher than some of the football leagues whilst playing in the 7th tier of english football. Those fans do not strike to me as glory hunters unlike you.

Arrgh sorry about the last pic, I just found you

881024478-soccer-barclays-premier-league-manchester-city-v-chelsea-city-manchester.jpg

You like most shiitty fans are firmly up your own arrsse and about time you come up for some air I should

What chances of either Kakuta (Chelsea) or Wilshere (Arsenal) getting regular game time this season?

They are both actually quality. Maybe will get a bit more, but certainly won't be starting for their clubs. Next season I can see them both starting. Kakuta looks quality at the Euro u19's Championships.

born in manchester which is enough for me. A racist city fan now. What's new eh?

And just to tell that 99% of United fans also include a significant number(including me) who turned up for plenty of FCUM games. Their attendances were higher than some of the football leagues whilst playing in the 7th tier of english football. Those fans do not strike to me as glory hunters unlike you.

Arrgh sorry about the last pic' date=' I just found you

[img']http://d.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/empics/20080913/16/881024478-soccer-barclays-premier-league-manchester-city-v-chelsea-city-manchester.jpg[/img]

You like most shiitty fans are firmly up your own arrsse and about time you come up for some air I should

Born in Manchester? Another bull and **** story that United fans claim to use to find their connection to Manchester. I suppose it's better than the "my gran was born in Manchester" excuse that some United fans use... And I went to a FC United of Manchester game at Gigg Lane and the stadium was less than half full.

:rolleyes:

They are both actually quality. Maybe will get a bit more' date=' but certainly won't be starting for their clubs. Next season I can see them both starting. Kakuta looks quality at the Euro u19's Championships.[/quote']
What chances of either Kakuta (Chelsea) or Wilshere (Arsenal) getting regular game time this season?

check arsenal website :) arsene said that wilshere could get the ramsey role if the likes of denilson or diaby are injured or suspended but also said that if he keeps impressing ( and he is :P ) he will get regular football at arsenal and is not going out on loan :)

Latest betting prices for the final league places 10/11 season some might be worth a go.

Top 4 Finish

Manchester City 4/9, Tottenham 11/4, Liverpool 13/8, Birmingham 33/1

Chelsea 1/50 United 1/33 Villa 7/1 Arsenal 4/6 Blackpool 150/1

Newcastle 100/1 Everton 6/1

these are the actual options on the sky page (Birmingham,Newcastle and B'Pool really don't belong)

Everton,villa and man city look good for their price tags

i would bet on

1. Man Utd

2. Chelsea

3. Arsenal

4. Liverpool

Man City wont get top 4 as they are a bunch of individuals and destroying the british talent, like Lescott, Richards, Brigde, Hart, Onouha, Ireland, Bellamy, M Johnson and SWP as they are either getting kicked to the exit or bench.

Tottenham, had a good season, but with Champs League now and more tougher games plus they havent added yet.

Aston Villa and Everton will be up there, Hopefully Everton don't get hit by injuries again.

Sunderland might be a surprise, if Bent keeps firing plus they have been busy in the market.

i would bet on

1. Man Utd

2. Chelsea

3. Arsenal

4. Liverpool

Man City wont get top 4 as they are a bunch of individuals and destroying the british talent' date=' like Lescott, Richards, Brigde, Hart, Onouha, Ireland, Bellamy, M Johnson and SWP as they are either getting kicked to the exit or bench.

Tottenham, had a good season, but with Champs League now and more tougher games plus they havent added yet.

Aston Villa and Everton will be up there, Hopefully Everton don't get hit by injuries again.

Sunderland might be a surprise, if Bent keeps firing plus they have been busy in the market.[/quote']

Id have to agree with Chelsea and United part but there's just somthing telling me liverpool or arsenal wont finish in the top 4 this season really its a gut felling Harry is too good a manager to not build on finishing 4th that surly stands them in good stead though i was worried then he said he believed spurs could win the league step by step Harry walk befour you can run or youll fall flat on your face :rolleyes:

Id have to agree with Chelsea and United part but there's just somthing telling me liverpool or arsenal wont finish in the top 4 this season really its a gut felling Harry is too good a manager to not build on finishing 4th that surly stands them in good stead though i was worried then he said he believed spurs could win the league step by step Harry walk befour you can run or youll fall flat on your face :rolleyes:

i think spurs' £55k a week wage ceiling is preventing them from building the team tbh, evidenced by them not signing anyone so far despite being linked with the likes of cavani/kjaer