Official Premier League Discussion Thread

• Replies 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion Hi Premiership, We're loaning you Swanseajack for a year. Look after him well. Just entertain him. He often fails to make sense and likes to talk a lot, but I'm

Re: Official Premier League Discussion Thread Wow what an unbelievable cup upset today seeing Liverpool turn over the Worldwide Super Heavyweights of Crystal Palace.... Went into the game today with

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread So, how did clubs do in the window as a whole? Arsenal Finally sold off a lot of deadwood like Denilson, Arshavin and Squillaci. Not sure Flamini has the qualit

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread

Blimey! Bendtner' date=' Agbonlahor and Altidore? It's a night for strikers who struggle to score :P[/quote']

Gabby's goal was relatively impressive. Finished it well but for a team with such a good defensive record this season, Southampton's CBs were atrocious. Yoshida dived in on the half way line leaving Fonte against Gabby and Kozak. Fonte then dived in on the edge of the box leaving the keeper against the two Villains. Gabby just then slotted it past him as he went to other way. Awful defending but very cool and calm from Agbonlahor. Looked like he's recovered from his injury fully too judging from his pace

The best player in the PL.....end of discussion.

This. Should of won POTY last season like Magic said, and at a stroll IMO. Aguero is up there with him for me. Those two then the rest

Suarez should of won player of the year IMO and I severely dislike him.

Absolutely agree.

He was just the British press love to big up one of there own...

OH Luis he does it again :)

Again' date=' agree. So he has nine goals in 4 games against Norwich? Unbelievable.

Mesut is better than both.End of :P

Ozil is an unbelievable player, but a different type of player.

I'd rather have Suarez any day.

From a neutral perspective I can tell you he is ;)

Except he is not I don't need to be a neutral to see that' date=' great player and the only one n the PL who gets close.

Oh and there's the half an hour hat trick.

Mesmerising if you ain't seen it watch MOTD the first was extraordinary but the 3rd is another brilliant strike!!

Aguero you have 26 minutes to get another two or your pants and Frozy will have to see the error of his ways ;)

Except he is not I don't need to be a neutral to see that' date=' great player and the only one n the PL who gets close.

Mesmerising if you ain't seen it watch MOTD the first was extraordinary but the 3rd is another brilliant strike!!

Aguero you have 26 minutes to get another two or your pants and Frozy will have to see the error of his ways ;)[/quote']

Liverpool has just over 1 half to score another 4 just to match City's 7-0 rout over their pish defence :P

Liverpool has just over 1 half to score another 4 just to match City's 7-0 rout over their pish defence :P

But that has nowt to do with the Suarez and Aguero conversation.

Clearly Liverpool are not anywhere close to City as a team, but we do have the best player in the two squads ;)

Besides I want City to win the title as we clearly won't so happy to see Kun banging em in :)

Why is it that all of the screens showing the crowds on Sky's Soccer Special are all showing stadiums full of regular fans and then it cuts to the Emirates and there's loads of fans dressed as red chairs?!

:P:p:p

It is coming towards Xmas even the posh corporate lot have to make cutbacks.

Speaking of crowds the Palace fans yesterday was absolutely awesome all game singing, making such a racket from my bedroom they were as clear as anything, wonderful atmosphere which is to be respected because the quality of football on display is absolute pish poor.

I've said Suarez is the best player in the PL. I said last season he was the best player in the PL. And i said earlier in the season' date=' he's the third best player in the world.[/quote']

Third best player in the world? You're having a right laugh there mate :D

He might scrape top 10 when he's in form at best :)