Official Premier League Discussion Thread

• Replies 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion Hi Premiership, We're loaning you Swanseajack for a year. Look after him well. Just entertain him. He often fails to make sense and likes to talk a lot, but I'm

Re: Official Premier League Discussion Thread Wow what an unbelievable cup upset today seeing Liverpool turn over the Worldwide Super Heavyweights of Crystal Palace.... Went into the game today with

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread So, how did clubs do in the window as a whole? Arsenal Finally sold off a lot of deadwood like Denilson, Arshavin and Squillaci. Not sure Flamini has the qualit

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion

Does that mean they are not going for David Luiz?

We're more or less getting Luiz, work permit has been submitted. I reckon we're just bulking up, we desperately need quality defenders, and Godin & Luiz would be fantastic. Wouldn't mind Aguero either :D If we beat Madrid to Aguero, then hopefully that's Kalou out the door.

We're more or less getting Luiz' date=' work permit has been submitted. I reckon we're just bulking up, we desperately need quality defenders, and Godin & Luiz would be fantastic. Wouldn't mind Aguero either :D If we beat Madrid to Aguero, then hopefully that's Kalou out the door.[/quote']

Isn't Alex going to Milan when Chelski get Luiz

Isn't Alex going to Milan when Chelski get Luiz

It seems that way anyway, but Alex is going to be here until at least the summer so we will (hopefully) have JT, Alex, Luiz and Godin. Although, I do think it'll just be; JT, Alex and Luiz until the end of the season, you could put Ivanovic into the category too, but I personally classify him as a right back. I'm unsure over whether we'll get the duo from Atleti, Madrid are reportedly in pole position for him, whilst Godin would cost a hefty amount, I presume..

Babel gone for 6M from Anfield, whats your view Si? I think its a mistake..

Ian Prior (sports editor of the Guardian) is saying there is a big transfer story coming up at 5:30pm. He started bigging it up over an hour ago so it better be good!

@ianprior

ian prior

Major - and boy do I mean it - football exclusive coming up on guardian.co.uk sometime around 5.30.

Blackpool have confirmed that they have been fined £25,000 by the Premier League for fielding a weakened team against Aston Villa on 10th November.

What is the point in naming a 25-man-squad at the start of the season if your not allowed to change it around when you want? It's stupid, will be interesting to see Holloway's opinion on the matter. Didn't he say he'd stand down if Blackpool were fined?

Ian Prior (sports editor of the Guardian) is saying there is a big transfer story coming up at 5:30pm. He started bigging it up over an hour ago so it better be good!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jan/27/inter-40m-gareth-bale

Is that it?!