bcfc12345

Official Premier League Discussion Thread

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread

I think it's fair to say a lot of them fans who accepted the rebranding would have been the fans who wouldn't of turned up had Cardiff been in the bottom half of the championship and skint, Tan is completely in the wrong he can say whatever he wants about Moody over spending but surely he had last say with it being his money and all? Mackay doesn't deserve the sack nowhere near Cardiff should be desperate to keep hold of him.

Any reason Fonte has been relegated to the bench?

Been nursing an ankle injury for the last few weeks and hasn't been fully fit, but no word specifically for this game. Poche usually likes to keep the status quo so Hooiveld might have just got the nod for consistency from the last game.

Either way, the fact our fans are singing songs for Fonte says a lot haha.

Been nursing an ankle injury for the last few weeks and hasn't been fully fit' date=' but no word specifically for this game. Poche usually likes to keep the status quo so Hooiveld might have just got the nod for consistency from the last game.

Either way, the fact our fans are singing songs for Fonte says a lot haha.[/quote']

From what I've seen of Hooiveld he is a pretty mediocre player anyway. Even Yoshida surely is better.

I completely agree.

Looks like Mackay will get some more time' date=' rightly so. We will have to move onto other candidates now however as we really cant afford to wait any longer.[/quote']Tan can still become public enemy no. 1 and sack him on Xmas day. :P

The pressing from Everton in this second half is very impressive, strangling Swansea in there own half for the majority of it, should already be in front and you think it is just a matter of time.

Coleman has been terrific although Routledge has made life very easy for him he just stands still and watches him waltz by all the time, pathetic attempt at doing his defensive job especially in this second half.

Seamus Coleman - take a bow!!

Great strike but no way Tremmel should be beaten at his near post from there for me.

Goal was coming, could have called it would come from him as we all did Laudrup should have seen the obvious danger and tightened up that side.

I may be a red but that is daylight robbery :o

Now Laudrup for God Sake tighten up that right side it is where all the threat is coming from.

Get Routledge off that would be a start!!

EDIT: oh he has haha my mistake!!

Slack defending Everton' date=' especially Pienaar. Tiendalli scores-- 1-1.[/quote']

That has to be a OG it was going three feet wide before the deflection and besides nobody needs to have the Embaressment of letting Tiendali score against you.