bcfc12345

Official Premier League Discussion Thread

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread

Yep and then dumped to the bench for City in the West Ham game' date=' and CSKA Moscow one.

I stick by my original prediction from summer that this lad will be the flop of the season, mainly due to his price and world class strikers ahead of him. City ain't a team for him[/quote']

There's a difference between Jovetic being fit enough to start for Montenegro (he's their captain and key player) and being fit enough to start for City (we have loads of other options).

I think that labeling him as the flop of the season so far is very harsh when you have other, more expensive players who've played much more and haven't impressed at all (Fellaini and Soldado) or more expensive players who haven't played for reasons other than injury (Lamela).

There's a difference between Jovetic being fit enough to start for Montenegro (he's their captain and key player) and being fit enough to start for City (we have loads of other options).

I think that labeling him as the flop of the season so far is very harsh when you have other' date=' more expensive players who've played much more and haven't impressed at all (Fellaini and Soldado) or more expensive players who haven't played for reasons other than injury (Lamela).[/quote']

Fellaini hasn't been a flop though, he's always been awful.

Best player- Luis Suarez

Young Player- Aaron Ramsey

Best Signing- Lukaku or Remy

Biggest Flop- Fellani/Lamela or Jovetic (Not too much between them)

Best team to watch- 1- Liverpool 2- City - 3- Arsenal

Worst sides to watch- 1- Fulham 2- United 3- Aston Villa

Surprise Package - Liverpool

Biggest underachievers- Fulham or Sunderland

Manager Of The Season- Roberto Martinez or Brendan Rodgers

Best Match- Everton 3 - 3 Liverpool or Man City 6 - 3 Arsenal

Team of the season

GK- Tim Howard

RB- Seamus Coleman

LB- Luke Shaw

CB- Phil Jagielka

CB- Per Mertersacker

MID-Yaya Toure

MID- Eden Hazard

MID- Aaron Ramsey

MID- Adam Lallana

FWD- Luis Suarez

FWD- Sergio Aguero

Fellaini hasn't been a flop though' date=' he's always been awful.[/quote']

Don't give me that. Fellaini was very good in his time at Everton to be fair. He's playing a lot more defensive at United and it's quite clear that isn't his natural role.

people might look a fool at the end of the season if United pull out something special

They might, but based on current evidence that's far from likely. Even if they do, Liverpool, City, Everton, Arsenal and Chelsea are all playing good football and have a good head start.

They might' date=' but based on current evidence that's far from likely. Even if they do, Liverpool, City, Everton, Arsenal and Chelsea are all playing good football and have a good head start.[/quote']

Liverpool - are good but inconsisent on days

City - away form, just got passed Fulham

Everton - i cant doubt them

Arsenal - I agree with Owen, not world class

Chelsea - Torres, Ba, Etoo sums them up

Best player- Luis Suarez

Young Player- Aaron Ramsey

Best Signing- Alvaro Negredo

Biggest Flop- Fellani/Lamela

Best team to watch- City (At Home)

Worst sides to watch- Fulham/Tottenham

Surprise Package - Everton/Saints

Biggest underachievers- United

Manager Of The Season- Roberto Martinez

Best Match- Everton 3 - 3 Liverpool

Team of the season

Mignolet

Coleman - Koscielny - Mertesacker - Shaw

Yaya - Schniederlin

Ramsey - Rooney

Suarez - Aguero

people might look a fool at the end of the season if United pull out something special

By something 'special' you mean barely avoid the relegation. Sure.

I saw you put Januzaj in your team of the season. You must think he is something 'special'.

By something 'special' you mean barely avoid the relegation. Sure.

I saw you put Januzaj in your team of the season. You must think he is 'special'.

Relegation lol, what are u thinking

I think since the Sunderland game, he has proven himself

Everyone yet again overlooking Schniederlin, I think would fit into any PL side, with the exception of probably City as their depth is insane.

Januzaj is probably going to be another Macheda, get a good run in the side, then someone will be bought to replace him as they need stronger team, he doesn't get a run of games and everyone forgets about him. :P

;2811386']Everyone yet again overlooking Schniederlin' date=' I think would fit into any PL side, with the exception of probably City as their depth is insane.

Januzaj is probably going to be another Macheda, get a good run in the side, then someone will be bought to replace him as they need stronger team, he doesn't get a run of games and everyone forgets about him. :P[/quote']

Schniederlin is not bad but I just see others infront of him

Macheda never impressed at United, but he had to battle against Rooney, Berbatov etc at the time, Loan around a lot and not used much, Not making impact at Doncaster

Januzaj has creativity, good pace, skill etc and he will go a long way

;2811386']Everyone yet again overlooking Schniederlin' date=' I think would fit into any PL side, with the exception of probably City as their depth is insane.

[b']Januzaj is probably going to be another Macheda[/b], get a good run in the side, then someone will be bought to replace him as they need stronger team, he doesn't get a run of games and everyone forgets about him. :P

Absolutely no chance.

Januzaj > Ozil ;)

Don't give me that. Fellaini was very good in his time at Everton to be fair. He's playing a lot more defensive at United and it's quite clear that isn't his natural role.

I will give you that, and you will take it :) He's tosh.

I say we all start a petition to end the football season tonight. I honest couldn't care less about the remaining games. The season needs to be stopped dammit. :D

Orient promoted to Championship as Champions! Where do I sign? :D