Official Premier League Discussion Thread

• Replies 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion Hi Premiership, We're loaning you Swanseajack for a year. Look after him well. Just entertain him. He often fails to make sense and likes to talk a lot, but I'm

Re: Official Premier League Discussion Thread Wow what an unbelievable cup upset today seeing Liverpool turn over the Worldwide Super Heavyweights of Crystal Palace.... Went into the game today with

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread So, how did clubs do in the window as a whole? Arsenal Finally sold off a lot of deadwood like Denilson, Arshavin and Squillaci. Not sure Flamini has the qualit

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion

Get Gary Neville and Dean Windass to take over from Andy Gray and Richard Keys - Make it so boring

They should give KAMMY the next step up and take over from them, everyone love Kammy

What a crazy but stupid transfer market we had.

Chelsea buying Torres for 50 mil which is stupid, now chelsea has formation problems in how to fit drogba and torres in the same team

Liverpool getting desperate - had hardly no money until the torres deal then they quickly spend it on suarez and a stupid 35 mil on Carroll

Arsenal didnt buy, well i think they didnt really need to spend

Man Utd got Linegaard, I think he going to have to fight for spot

I can still see Man United as champions and I can kind of see Man City dropping to 5th soon

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion

Get Gary Neville and Dean Windass to take over from Andy Gray and Richard Keys - Make it so boring

They should give KAMMY the next step up and take over from them' date=' everyone love Kammy

What a crazy but stupid transfer market we had.

Chelsea buying Torres for 50 mil which is stupid, now chelsea has formation problems in how to fit drogba and torres in the same team

Liverpool getting desperate - had hardly no money until the torres deal then they quickly spend it on suarez and a stupid 35 mil on Carroll

Arsenal didnt buy, well i think they didnt really need to spend

Man Utd got Linegaard, I think he going to have to fight for spot

I can still see Man United as champions and I can kind of see Man City dropping to 5th soon[/quote']

YAWN

I don't know where to start with this.

1. Firstly let me say whilst I don't mind Gary Neville, I can't see his appointment being popular with fans of other teams because he still basically one of Fergie's soldiers.

2. I think Chelsea fans would welcome these "formation problems" and welcome Torres to their team.

3. Liverpool do have money and didn't need to sell Torres to buy. The deal for Suarez was going on well before Chelsea bid for Torres. And the purchase of Andy Carroll was a quick swoop because Liverpool have a lack of forwards and couldn't afford to lose one without replacing him. Remember unlike your club, Liverpool are debt free... (And have new owners).

4. Man City slipping to 5th? Very unlikely, but you're welcome to your completely polarized opinion I guess.

5. Finally I agree Man Utd are favourites to win the title. However one look at the league table proves this, so hardly a great insight there. :rolleyes:

It would be nice if you could look past your own club, after all this is Premiership discussion thread, not Man Utd discussion thread.

ta.

Riferimento: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion

AWful refereing in the Arsenal- Match, the referee just gave yellow cards for fun, and clearly advantaged Newcastle as everytime they were falling it was foul against arsenal.

Cant Blame diaby on his reaction, that foul the newcastle player made to him was awful and could have broke his leg. Diaby is very injury phrone, thats why he overreacted.

Nolan had to be sent off too imo, all he was doing on the field were fouls.

Rosicky was the worst decison arsen wenger has ever taken when subbing in someone, he has done awful on the wing, Leon Best scored a goal that was nullified for offside, but actually rosicky was keping him ingame, and he also made that idiotic foul that brought to the 2nd penalty and the 3rd newcastle goal, i still dont get why hes done that foul there was no way the newcastle player could of scored.

Wenger is also to blame for wrong subbing.

P.S Besides the 4 goals i must admit that Scezeny (or whatever his name is), the arsenal keeper was very reliable on the field, he couldnt domore than hes done, onthe 2 penalties it would be hard for every keeper, the 4th goal no keeper could that that shot, maybe could have done abit more on the 1st goal, but its not his fault, he actually saved thegoal a few times with some great saves. Kocielny great on the 1st half, but than he had to ruin it all in the 2nd half.