Official Premier League Discussion Thread

• Replies 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion Hi Premiership, We're loaning you Swanseajack for a year. Look after him well. Just entertain him. He often fails to make sense and likes to talk a lot, but I'm

Re: Official Premier League Discussion Thread Wow what an unbelievable cup upset today seeing Liverpool turn over the Worldwide Super Heavyweights of Crystal Palace.... Went into the game today with

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread So, how did clubs do in the window as a whole? Arsenal Finally sold off a lot of deadwood like Denilson, Arshavin and Squillaci. Not sure Flamini has the qualit

Guest JackWWFC

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion

4-0, really good game today.

Blackpool were terrible, I bet they will go down.

O'Hara was class, so was Doyle and Ebanks-Blake. Blake has 6 or 7 prem goals now, not bad :)

I am expecting the referee to have seen the Rooney incident despite the footage showing him looking the other way. That rule just gives the FA the chance to pick and choose who they want to ban. I renember Huddlestone stamped on Paul Robinson, Steven Gerrard elbowed Danny Welbeck in the head and I think Alan Hutton headbutted someone but all went unpunished.

Rooney escapes it all.

I tell you what' date=' if James McCarthy would have elbowed Rooney in the face then he'd have been banned.

About time that the FA gets off there knee's and stopped sucking off Sir Alex.[/quote']

LOL...

But technically this has been done by the book. The ref took action (I.E. gave the free kick and didn't reach for a card) and hindsight ain't the FA's way of doing things.

Should've been banned (for the severity of the offence), but shouldn't have been according to the r and r's.

Guest JackWWFC

Seems like an accident to me...:rolleyes:

Yeah, accidentally taking a gun to work and accidentally firing it in someones face.

Cole is scum, hope someone takes him for everything he has got..

Guest JackWWFC

LOL...

But technically this has been done by the book. The ref took action (I.E. gave the free kick and didn't reach for a card) and hindsight ain't the FA's way of doing things.

Should've been banned (for the severity of the offence)' date=' but shouldn't have been according to the r and r's.[/quote']

What are the rules regarding this then? Just curious.

Rooney escapes it all.

I tell you what' date=' if James McCarthy would have elbowed Rooney in the face then he'd have been banned.

About time that the FA gets off there knee's and stopped sucking off Sir Alex.[/quote']

If it was anything to do with Ferguson then surely they would have banned Gerrard for elbowing Welbeck earlier this season?

Any player at one of the top clubs is likely to get away with it tbh, Gerrard does, Terry does.. they all do.

My Top 10

Arsenal

Manchester United

Chelsea

Manchester City

Liverpool

Tottenham

Bolton

Sunderland

Aston Villa

Everton

My Bottom 3

Birmingham

Wolves

Wigan

I reckon West Brom instead of Birmginham unfortunately. I bet on us ( Villa ) finishing in the top 10 in mid January.

I certainly wouldnt of done that a couple of months earlier. GH philosophy is starting to come through now and performances are much better.