Official Premier League Discussion Thread

• Replies 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion Hi Premiership, We're loaning you Swanseajack for a year. Look after him well. Just entertain him. He often fails to make sense and likes to talk a lot, but I'm

Re: Official Premier League Discussion Thread Wow what an unbelievable cup upset today seeing Liverpool turn over the Worldwide Super Heavyweights of Crystal Palace.... Went into the game today with

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread So, how did clubs do in the window as a whole? Arsenal Finally sold off a lot of deadwood like Denilson, Arshavin and Squillaci. Not sure Flamini has the qualit

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion

I dont suppose you put Birmingham in the bottom 3 because your a gooner and are slightly bitter???:P

Or maybe it's because Birmingham are nothing but neandertholic holligans who play the most dire football, have a manager most people want to slap and is the most bland city in England?

Before you say it, yes, i'm an Arsenal fan and yes, i'm bitter.

Or maybe it's because Birmingham are nothing but neandertholic holligans who play the most dire football' date=' have a manager most people want to slap and is the most bland city in England?

Before you say it, yes, i'm an Arsenal fan and yes, i'm bitter.[/quote']

How the hell would you know Birmingham is the most "bland" city in the country???

I doubt you live in Birmingham or have ever visted the city so i find it hard that you can come out with that statement.

Stick to too what your good at... Casting your biased opinion on Arsenal.

Oh i,m not gonna say your bitter,but its clear you have,nt got a clue what your on about.

Which team is top of the fair play league...guess....BIRMINGHAM not bad for neanderthals;)

Did wilshire get sent off against us this season???

Lol do you really think Mr"i dint see it"WENGER is more popular than Alex if you do then you really are a muppet everyone wants to chin that miserable old git!

And Birmingham "bland" thats just such a stupid statement i wont dignify it with a response:rolleyes:

As for our style of football we changed our style against Arsenal because we and every one else in the league knows you have a soft centre so we played more direct than usual and what happens.....that soft centre crumbled again....shock horror!

How the hell would you know Birmingham is the most "bland" city in the country???

I doubt you live in Birmingham or have ever visted the city so i find it hard that you can come out with that statement.

Stick to too what your good at... Casting your biased opinion on Arsenal.

Actually, i have. Anyway, i wasn't responding to you so scram.

Oh i' date='m not gonna say your bitter,but its clear you have,nt got a clue what your on about.

Which team is top of the fair play league...guess....BIRMINGHAM not bad for neanderthals;)

did wilshire get sent off against us this season???

Lol do you really think mr"i dint see it"WENGER is more popular than Alex if you do then you really are a muppet every wants to chin that miserable old git!

And Birmingham bland thats just such a stupid statement i wont dignify it with a response:rolleyes:

As for our style of football we changed our style against Arsenal because we and every one else in the league knows you have a soft centre so we played more direct than usual and what happens.....that soft centre crumbled again....shock horror![/quote']

Fabulous response, try learning some grammar you mug.

Actually' date=' i have. Anyway, i wasn't responding to you so scram.[/quote']

How long for to watch a football match? I dont think spending a few hours in a city means you call it drab.

Yes you wasn't responding to me but you were talking about the city i live in i have a right to respond.

Because the vast majority of people on this forum irritate me to death.

Surely someone of your clear interlect knows where the log out button is? Maybe use it ? Just a suggestion considering so many people irritate you ? Plus you wind up the vast majority of the forum for no reason.

I swear Iv seen your location as Northampton before. ......

EDIT: just seen andy's post! Apologies .

On my phone will delete in 15 mins when I'm home

Hahaha! Are you for real?! Talk about irony....

:D

I think Albion will probably be amongst the three, we've got a horrible run of games coming up an unfortunately it looks like we'll pay the price for taking 3 points from Blackburn, Wigan, West Ham and Wolves at home in recent weeks. Other than that I'd put my money on Blackpool and probably Wigan having been amused at what passes for their defence relatively recently. Wouldn't rule Blackburn out either, mind. Rookie manager who could easily start to unravel if they keep being on the wrong end of results.

And as much as Brum is nothing mind-blowing but it's nonsense hyperbole to suggest it's the blandest city in the country, obviously.

I think Albion will probably be amongst the three' date=' we've got a horrible run of games coming up an unfortunately it looks like we'll pay the price for taking 3 points from Blackburn, Wigan, West Ham and Wolves at home in recent weeks. Other than that I'd put my money on Blackpool and probably Wigan having been amused at what passes for their defence relatively recently. Wouldn't rule Blackburn out either, mind. Rookie manager who could easily start to unravel if they keep being on the wrong end of results.

And as much as Brum is nothing mind-blowing but it's nonsense hyperbole to suggest it's the blandest city in the country, obviously.[/quote']

Boing boing go the baggies then! :D

Guest JackWWFC

I think Albion will probably be amongst the three' date=' we've got a horrible run of games coming up an unfortunately it looks like we'll pay the price for taking 3 points from Blackburn, Wigan, West Ham and Wolves at home in recent weeks. Other than that I'd put my money on Blackpool and probably Wigan having been amused at what passes for their defence relatively recently. Wouldn't rule Blackburn out either, mind. Rookie manager who could easily start to unravel if they keep being on the wrong end of results.

And as much as Brum is nothing mind-blowing but it's nonsense hyperbole to suggest it's the blandest city in the country, obviously.[/quote']

Blackburn

Wigan

Blackpool

to go down IMO

Boing boing go the baggies then! :D

Aye' date=' well we can't say we aren't used to it.

Blackburn

Wigan

Blackpool

to go down IMO

I hope so, four Midlands clubs in the Prem again would be great. A season with Wolves and Villa derbies is always better. I can take or leave Blues but better them be there than somebody like Blackburn.

Or maybe it's because Birmingham are nothing but neandertholic holligans who play the most dire football' date=' have a manager most people want to slap and is the most bland city in England?

Before you say it, yes, i'm an Arsenal fan and yes, i'm bitter.[/quote']

Whats a neandertholic holligan? Could that possibly be the school you bunked off from a few too many times?:rolleyes: