Official Premier League Discussion Thread

• Replies 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion Hi Premiership, We're loaning you Swanseajack for a year. Look after him well. Just entertain him. He often fails to make sense and likes to talk a lot, but I'm

Re: Official Premier League Discussion Thread Wow what an unbelievable cup upset today seeing Liverpool turn over the Worldwide Super Heavyweights of Crystal Palace.... Went into the game today with

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread So, how did clubs do in the window as a whole? Arsenal Finally sold off a lot of deadwood like Denilson, Arshavin and Squillaci. Not sure Flamini has the qualit

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion

Shameful display from Birmingham today. It was dreadful. Havnt seen Blues played that bad for ages. Lets hope it gets better. Maybe the quarter-finals of the FA Cup will relax is abit in the league.

Makes me laugh how much people slag of Zigic, including me. But our strikers and our whole team changed without him. He gives us that extra option in the air. We could of done with him on today. As for Davies, not very good. Cant wait for next season (if we stay up) because Dann and Johnson will be together again. Come on you Blues, no point being in Europe if your in the Championship.

Shameful display from Birmingham today. It was dreadful. Havnt seen Blues played that bad for ages. Lets hope it gets better. Maybe the quarter-finals of the FA Cup will relax is abit in the league.

Makes me laugh how much people slag of Zigic' date=' including me. But our strikers and our whole team changed without him. He gives us that extra option in the air. We could of done with him on today. As for Davies, not very good. Cant wait for next season (if we stay up) [b']because Dann and Johnson will be together again[/b]. Come on you Blues, no point being in Europe if your in the Championship.

If they don't leave.. ;)

How good a signing has Ba been for West Ham? 4 goals in 3 games now for him.

Goals=Prem Survival. Nuff said.

If you have a striker who can consistently get goals for you, it makes it a hell of a lot easier to to stay up.

Not that you didn't already know:o.

Phil Dowd is a terrible' date=' terrible referee. Should have been two reds in this game so far.[/quote']

Someone texting 5live...

From Piers, Manchester, on text: "Phil Dowd has been a class act today. Kept his calm when he easily could have brandished cards. What an advertisement this is for English football. Great players. Real passion. And great refereeing."

Someone texting 5live...

From Piers' date=' Manchester, on text: "Phil Dowd has been a class act today. Kept his calm when he easily could have brandished cards. What an advertisement this is for English football. Great players. Real passion. And great refereeing."[/quote']

Wow, what a twonk.

Respuesta: Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion

Phil Dowd is a terrible' date=' terrible referee. Should have been two reds in this game so far.[/quote']

Well, at least he's being consistent. Very lenient, but consistent nonetheless. If he had given Rafael a red and not Carragher it could have been worse.

Ferguson's got it all wrong in this game. He's let Evra and Rafael go way up the pitch so Liverpool could just waltz up and down the wings.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion

Well' date=' at least he's being consistent. Very [b']lenient[/b], but consistent nonetheless. If he had given Rafael a red and not Carragher it could have been worse.

Ferguson's got it all wrong in this game. He's let Evra and Rafael go way up the pitch so Liverpool could just waltz up and down the wings.

It's not leniency, it's incompetence.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion

Well' date=' at least he's being consistent. Very lenient, but consistent nonetheless. If he had given Rafael a red and not Carragher it could have been worse.

Ferguson's got it all wrong in this game. He's let Evra and Rafael go way up the pitch so Liverpool could just waltz up and down the wings.[/quote']

Fortunately Fletch isn't playing...:D

They've really missed him. Is he even fit to play?

Guest JackWWFC

Bloody deserved draw! Would of won if it wasn't for the bent referee.

Hutton should of been sent off

Nothing wrong with our disallowed goal.

Shambles ref...shambles, not fit to referee.

Riferimento: Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion

Bloody deserved draw! Would of won if it wasn't for the bent referee.

Hutton should of been sent off

Nothing wrong with our disallowed goal.

Shambles ref...shambles' date=' not fit to referee.[/quote']

im actually surprised how such a team is 2nd last, i mean, if they played every game with at least 50% of the will they put against tottenham, they would be prety safe in a mid table position, even tho i have to admit that the league is pretty tight, with many teams between a 6-7 point difference

Guest JackWWFC

Re: Riferimento: Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion

im actually surprised how such a team is 2nd last' date=' i mean, if they played every game with at least 50% of the will they put against tottenham, they would be prety safe in a mid table position, even tho i have to admit that the league is pretty tight, with many teams between a 6-7 point difference[/quote']

True, we have the best home record from 8th down I think, but our away record is horrible.

West Ham & West Brom's run in is horrible, ours is fairly comfortable compared.

5 points from 11th or whatever it is, so close. Tight as a ducks a*se!

I reckon Birmingham will stay up this season, our remaining games are:

Everton

Wigan

Bolton

Blackburn

Sunderland

Chelsea

Liverpool

Wolves

Newcastle

Fulham

Tottenham

In the blue i think we can snatch a draw, in the green i think we can win, in the red we could lose. So maybe a posible 18 points.

West Bromich have these remaining teams left:

Arsenal

Liverpool

Sunderland

Chelsea

Tottenham

Villa

Wolves

Everton

Newcastle

In my honest opinion i reckon that this will be the outcome of thier games, and this is being nice to them. I have gave them draws against Sunderlan and Villa and Newcastle, three teams which could beat them. They have the worst fixtures though. Arsenal and Liverpool next, then a tough AWAY game against Sunderland which is lossable and then Chelsea and Tottenham which should really white wash them. SO i think they will achieve 6 points

Wolves have:

Villa

Newcaslte

Everton

Stoke

Fulham

Birmingham (well i am a blues fan )

WBA

Sunderland

Blackburn

This is what could happen to wolves. The game against WBA is going to be vital but i reckon they will lose. 8 points.

So for the Midlands, Birmingham City could finish on 48 (Im an optimist), WBA on 38 points and Wolves on 37.

But, taking all the teams down the bottom and looking at thier fixtures i think it will finish

Blackburn

Birmingham

Blackpool

WBA

Wolves

West Ham

Wigan

Good luck to all the teams at the bottom. For Birminghams sake i hope they stay up. I would love the |Midlands teams to stay up (Wolves and WBA) but in real honesty, one will go down. Whether that is Blues, Wba or Wolves.