Official Premier League Discussion Thread

bcfc12345

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread

Not even celebrating anymore. They're no threat to us.

True.

I've said it and will say again and again despite the stick Wenger was getting at the start of the season,HE IS THE REASON YOU ARE STILL AHEAD OF THIS AMAZING SPURS SIDE ON PAPER.and some people just dont value Wenger which is disappointing. :(

True.

I've said it and will say again and again despite the stick Wenger was getting at the start of the season' date='HE IS THE REASON YOU ARE STILL AHEAD OF THIS AMAZING SPURS SIDE ON PAPER.and some people just dont value Wenger which is disappointing. :([/quote']

You're saying their team is better than ours on paper? :o

You're saying that because of an effect of this season's individual performances really.

Not quite understanding what you're trying to say. There has been no individual stand outs at Arsenal this season, it has been a team effort from the start. Perhaps the two center backs have stood out the most. But there is no way in hell that Tottenham have a better team than us, even after spending over 100m on players.

Not quite understanding what you're trying to say. There has been no individual stand outs at Arsenal this season' date=' it has been a team effort from the start. Perhaps the two center backs have stood out the most. But there is no way in hell that Tottenham have a better team than us, even after spending over 100m on players.[/quote']

What I am trying to say that at the start of the season,if two teams had been put in front of you,who would you have picked I would have picked Spurs considering how good were Lamela,Soldado,Eriksen,Paulinho and co in the previous seasons at their respective club and how poor was Ramsey last season.

Tightest race for the title in 12 years.... with 4 point separating the top four at this stage of the season. Maybe..... just maybe....... Liverpool could maybe......... just possibly........ finish 3rd. :D

I'd love this to be a final day thing like 2/3 points splitting 1st from 4th. Would be one of the most thrilling final days.

Norwich very lucky not to concede a penalty in the last few minutes.They have been very lucky with a number of tackles.

Are you serious? This wasn't Chadli getting fouled by the invisible man was it?

I didn't see anything in the last 10 minutes that should have been anywhere near pens.

What I am trying to say that at the start of the season' date='if two teams had been put in front of you,who would you have picked I would have picked Spurs considering how good were Lamela,Soldado,Eriksen,Paulinho and co in the previous seasons at their respective club and how poor was Ramsey last season.[/quote']

You make a fair point with regards to squads on paper however you have been saying that arsenal have done well to do better than spurs. In reality, spurs' players haven't done anywhere near as well as they should have. Soldado and lamela have been poor, paulinho not quite as good as he should have and capoue was almost sold.

You make a fair point with regards to squads on paper however you have been saying that arsenal have done well to do better than spurs. In reality' date=' spurs' players haven't done anywhere near as well as they should have. Soldado and lamela have been poor, paulinho not quite as good as he should have and capoue was almost sold.[/quote']

I get your point but Credit's due to Arsenal really.They have kept up with Chelsea and City. but yeah its true that Spurs could've been above Arsenal or near them if all of the touted players had performed.

Are you serious? This wasn't Chadli getting fouled by the invisible man was it?

I didn't see anything in the last 10 minutes that should have been anywhere near pens.

Not saying any were fouls.Just that Norwich looked shaky at the back in the end and a dive or a slight contact could've conceded a pen.

I get your point but Credit's due to Arsenal really.They have kept up with Chelsea and City. but yeah its true that Spurs could've been above Arsenal or near them if all of the touted players had performed.

Not saying any were fouls.Just that Norwich looked shaky at the back in the end and a dive or a slight contact could've conceded a pen.

The biggest word in the English language.

I was surprised that Bentaleb started again today' date=' there us no doubting he has talent but to me I would use him as an impact sub until he gains enough Premiership experience, Eriksen would have been better suited to be on instead.[/quote']

Sherwood's doing my head in with his team selections tbh ... started out great but now ... idno ...