Liverpool - Loss

Sunderland - Loss

Chelsea - Loss

Tottenham - Loss

Villa - Draw

Wolves - Loss

Everton - Win

Newcastle - Draw

5 Points from there games, realistically.

Wolves

Villa - Draw

Newcastle - Loss

Everton - Win (Home game..)

Stoke - Draw

Fulham - Win

Birmingham - Win

WBA - Win

Sunderland - Loss

Blackburn - Win (last day of season, make or break)

Wolves to get 17 :eek: points, I tried to do it unbiased but obviously I couldn't haha.

WBA

Wigan

Blackpool

In any order you like..

• Replies 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion Hi Premiership, We're loaning you Swanseajack for a year. Look after him well. Just entertain him. He often fails to make sense and likes to talk a lot, but I'm

Re: Official Premier League Discussion Thread Wow what an unbelievable cup upset today seeing Liverpool turn over the Worldwide Super Heavyweights of Crystal Palace.... Went into the game today with

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread So, how did clubs do in the window as a whole? Arsenal Finally sold off a lot of deadwood like Denilson, Arshavin and Squillaci. Not sure Flamini has the qualit

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion

Blues:

Everton - Draw

Wigan - Win

Bolton - Loss

Blackburn - Win

Sunderland - Loss

Chelsea - Loss

Liverpool - Loss

Wolves - Draw

Newcastle - Loss

Fulham - Win

Tottenham - Loss

- Blues get 11 points from these games.

West Brom

Arsenal - Loss

Liverpool - Loss

Sunderland - Loss

Chelsea - Loss

Tottenham - Loss

Villa - Draw

Wolves - Loss

Everton - Win

Newcastle - Draw

5 Points from there games' date=' realistically.

Wolves

Villa - Draw

Newcastle - Loss

Everton - Win (Home game..)

Stoke - Draw

Fulham - Win

Birmingham - Win

WBA - Win

Sunderland - Loss

Blackburn - Win (last day of season, make or break)

Wolves to get 17 :eek: points, I tried to do it unbiased but obviously I couldn't haha.

WBA

Wigan

Blackpool

In any order you like..

No way Wolves can win 3 games in a row, i dont care who its against. You said Blues will draw against Wolves, But Wolves will win against Blues?

Guest JackWWFC

No way Wolves can win 3 games in a row' date=' i dont care who its against. You said Blues will draw against Wolves, But Wolves will win against Blues?[/quote']

Accrington Stanley, Wexford and London Road Under 10's

3 games in a row.

I did say I was being biased.

Guest JackWWFC

Either way Jack' date=' i hope you go down. Just can't stand Mick![/quote']

1-0 away Stephen Ward our worst player scored.

SNM

Totally agree' date=' i detest Wolves. If they, Brum and Stoke went down i'd be so, so happy.[/quote']

You're barely an Arsenal fan so I don't care :D

Wigan (with their amazing invisible fans), West Brom and Brum (CCF result! :D) to go down please.

Don't wanna see Blackpool, Wolves or West Ham drop - the Prem wouldn't be as entertaining. Arsenal, United, Spurs and City for the CL - in that order preferably.

Bitter much ?

He did well with you' date=' Martinez doesnt owe you anything, he had the opportunity to manage in the EPL with a team with more resources.[/quote']

On a related note - seriously don't want either Cardiff or Swansea in the Prem. English Premier League, not the UK League.

Guest JackWWFC

On a related note - seriously don't want either Cardiff or Swansea in the Prem. English Premier League' date=' not the UK League.[/quote']

Very true.

Wigan (with their amazing invisible fans)' date=' West Brom and Brum (CCF result! :D) to go down please.

Don't wanna see Blackpool, Wolves or West Ham drop - the Prem wouldn't be as entertaining. Arsenal, United, Spurs and City for the CL - in that order preferably.[/quote']

I'd love all of those teams to go down!

Birmingham will not go down!

2 games in hand against Everton and Chelsea.

Game tommorow night against Everton is a big one. But im glad to hear that our defensive is back to normal (after the useles and terrible player of Curtis Davies has been dropped for Jiranek)

Ferguson, Gardner, Hleb, McFadden, Dann will not play but our team should be:

Foster

Carr Johnson Jiranek Ridgewell

Bentley Bowyer Fahey Larsson

Zigic Martins

With Zigic up front we are a better team, and i cant believe im saying this. We mised him against WBA but if his back we can win Everton! Larsson on the left maybe. Hopefully he is because he is a terrific player.

After the loss at WBA, i think we will perform up to standard. COME ON BLUES.

I dont care who goes down aslong as its Wolves. I hate them so much with a passion. And a bonus would be WBA to go down with them.

If i had to pick a dream bottom 3 it would be Villa, WBA and Wolves (In any order)

SOTV KRO

Guest JackWWFC

Birmingham will not go down!

2 games in hand against Everton and Chelsea.

Game tommorow night against Everton is a big one. But im glad to hear that our defensive is back to normal (after the useles and terrible player of Curtis Davies has been dropped for Jiranek)

Ferguson' date=' Gardner, Hleb, McFadden, Dann will not play but our team should be:[/font']

Foster

Carr Johnson Jiranek Ridgewell

Bentley Bowyer Fahey Larsson

Zigic Martins

With Zigic up front we are a better team, and i cant believe im saying this. We mised him against WBA but if his back we can win Everton! Larsson on the left maybe. Hopefully he is because he is a terrific player.

After the loss at WBA, i think we will perform up to standard. COME ON BLUES.

I dont care who goes down aslong as its Wolves. I hate them so much with a passion. And a bonus would be WBA to go down with them.

If i had to pick a dream bottom 3 it would be Villa, WBA and Wolves (In any order)

SOTV KRO

You only hate us because we have more history than you.

Blues #2 team in Birmingham.

Saying that, Accrington Stanley probably have more History than Blues ;)

You only hate us because we have more history than you.

Blues #2 team in Birmingham.

Saying that' date=' Accrington Stanley probably have more History than Blues ;)[/quote']

Look at little old Wolves looking to the past, why Blues are looking at the future. You can keep on looking at the past while Blues will be marching on season after season while you are strugling in the championship!

Guest JackWWFC

Look at little old Wolves looking to the past' date=' why Blues are looking at the future. You can keep on looking at the past while Blues will be marching on season after season while you are strugling in the championship![/quote']

You have all the Villa rejects.

You have all the Villa rejects.

Haha, Gardner - Would be be the best player for your club. Ridgewell - would be the 2nd best player at your club.

Face it, your going down, we are staying up. Point today at Everton and we are out the relegation zone. Wigan next in the prem, but first a little breather WHEN WE PLAY BOLTON IN THE QUARTER FINAL OF THE FA CUP, BRUM FOR THE DOUBLE!

WHY BIRMINGHAM WILL STAY UP!

Everton

Wigan

Bolton

Blackburn

Sunderland

Chelsea

Liverpool

Wolves

Newcastle

Fulham

Tottenham

I predicted a draw against Everton for blues and we got it great! Next up is wigan in a couple of weeks time. If we have Bentley, Hleb, Zigic, Larrsson, FERGUSON etc fit for that then we should win hopefully.

Then WINABLE games against Bolton and Blackburn where could easilly achieve 4 points from a possible 6. Then with Chelsea and Liverpool we have to make sure we go out for a point. Hopefully by this time we are out of the bottom 3, points in bag and its nearly impossible to go down.

Then the biggest game of the season against Wolves. Massive 6 pointer.

Newcastle and Fulham up next which are are winable very easy. Especcially Fulham, a win there would defo keep us up. Then Tottenham which i hope is a game where it doesnt matter where we finish. Then we can start planing for Europe!

Our 'easier' fixtures are mostly at home apart from Wigan which we should have enough class to beat them.

Our home fixtures are Bolton, Sunderland, Wolves and Fulham. I got excited when i read that. 4 teams which on our home soil we should get something out of.

WHY BIRMINGHAM WILL STAY UP!

Everton

Wigan

Bolton

Blackburn

Sunderland

Chelsea

Liverpool

Wolves

Newcastle

Fulham

Tottenham

I predicted a draw against Everton for blues and we got it great! Next up is wigan in a couple of weeks time. If we have Bentley' date=' Hleb, Zigic, Larrsson, FERGUSON etc fit for that then we should win hopefully.[/font']

Then WINABLE games against Bolton and Blackburn where could easilly achieve 4 points from a possible 6. Then with Chelsea and Liverpool we have to make sure we go out for a point. Hopefully by this time we are out of the bottom 3, points in bag and its nearly impossible to go down.

Then the biggest game of the season against Wolves. Massive 6 pointer.

Newcastle and Fulham up next which are are winable very easy. Especcially Fulham, a win there would defo keep us up. Then Tottenham which i hope is a game where it doesnt matter where we finish. Then we can start planing for Europe!

Our 'easier' fixtures are mostly at home apart from Wigan which we should have enough class to beat them.

Our home fixtures are Bolton, Sunderland, Wolves and Fulham. I got excited when i read that. 4 teams which on our home soil we should get something out of.

? We completely outclassed you at your place and got the easiest away win of our season at St Andrews so why would you easily beat us at SJP? also Fulham is a bloody hard place to go to,they've always been good at the Cottage and there recent form has made sure there a good midtable side with a fantastic home record.

You should be happy with 2 out of 6 from those two and with a side as poor as Birmingham have no game is ever easy.

And if you even suggest Gardner is a better player than Matt Jarvis you clearly don't have a clue what your talking about,O Hara is a better player than Gardner and I'd have most of the Wolves side over yours anyday of the week.

? We completely outclassed you at your place and got the easiest away win of our season at St Andrews so why would you easily beat us at SJP? also Fulham is a bloody hard place to go to' date='they've always been good at the Cottage and there recent form has made sure there a good midtable side with a fantastic home record.

You should be happy with 2 out of 6 from those two and with a side as poor as Birmingham have no game is ever easy.

And if you even suggest Gardner is a better player than Matt Jarvis you clearly don't have a clue what your talking about,O Hara is a better player than Gardner and I'd have most of the Wolves side over yours anyday of the week.[/quote']

Alright mate chill. There is no need. 'You clearly dont have a clue what your talking about'. Its called an opinion. Everyone's opinions is different. Its also banter. Just because i said we will beat you doesnt mean you can say i dont no what i am talking about. I no what Blues are like on thier day, and we can beat you easiily, in my opinions.

And you would have most of the Wolves side over Birminghams? I no its your opinion but that made me laugh. Apart from Wolves's attackers (Fletcher and Doyle) who would walk all over Zigic, Jerome etc. Birminghams defence is better, midfield is better. Your opinion on that made me laff.

Alright mate chill. There is no need. 'You clearly dont have a clue what your talking about'. Its called an opinion. Everyone's opinions is different. Its also banter. Just because i said we will beat you doesnt mean you can say i dont no what i am talking about. I no what Blues are like on thier day' date=' and we can beat you easiily, in my opinions.

And you would have most of the Wolves side over Birminghams? I no its your opinion but that made me laugh. Apart from Wolves's attackers (Fletcher and Doyle) who would walk all over Zigic, Jerome etc. Birminghams defence is better, midfield is better. Your opinion on that made me laff.[/quote']

I'm perfectly fine mate:),but do you honestly think Gardner is a better player than Jarvis?,most Blues fans don't have a clue what there talking about though,your in the relegation battle and there is no easy points at this stage of the season,the games against us and Fulham are two I'd expect you to lose in all honesty,if you said you could beat us I wouldn't have a problem but your making it sound like you'll win 4-0.

As for the side I'd have from a Wolves/Birmingham team.

Foster

Zubar Johnson Dann Ridgewell

Jarvis Miljas O Hara Bentley

Fletcher Doyle

So 6 to 5,but in all honesty I think Wolves are a younger more dynamic side,and most of your best players are loanees in all honesty.

Guest JackWWFC

Haha' date=' Gardner - Would be be the best player for your club. Ridgewell - would be the 2nd best player at your club.

Face it, your going down, we are staying up. Point today at Everton and we are out the relegation zone. Wigan next in the prem, but first a little breather WHEN WE PLAY BOLTON IN THE QUARTER FINAL OF THE FA CUP, BRUM FOR THE DOUBLE![/quote']

We beat you 1-0. Shush

-Foster

-Zubar

-Dann

-Berra

-Ridgewell

-Jarvis

-Milijas

-O'Hara

-Hammill

-Fletch

-Doyle

Would be the mixture but I'd only have 3 of your players.

1-0.

Next you will have Heskey and Salifou LOL

Salif..Salifouuu...he's bullet...bulletproof!

He would have to be bullet proof in small heath.