Official Premier League Discussion Thread

bcfc12345

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread

Mbiwa out and no replacement brought in and Ben Arfa out. Disappointed no centre half has been brought in and I really do fear for Newcastle again this season. Lose Coloccini to injury and we have sick note Steve (Taylor) and Williamson as the only recognised CB's with any premiership experience and both are Championship level at best.

Well done Pardew and well done Ashley for not addressing the main issues of a CB and an actual goal scoring forward. I fear for us this season I really do.

Mbiwa out and no replacement brought in and Ben Arfa out. Disappointed no centre half has been brought in and I really do fear for Newcastle again this season. Lose Coloccini to injury and we have sick note Steve (Taylor) and Williamson as the only recognised CB's with any premiership experience and both are Championship level at best.

Well done Pardew and well done Ashley for not addressing the main issues of a CB and an actual goal scoring forward. I fear for us this season I really do.

Find it amazing that Mbiwa can't get a game at Newcastle and will now be playing in the CL

Great ice bucket challenge :D

So looks like we have spent the least amount of money this window, most sources have us at around £3.5 million (not taking in the £1 million Assaidi loan fee) with £3 million of that on Bojan. In reality it is even less than that as Bojan only cost us 6 figures.

Even if it is £3.5 million, the players we have secured for that amount is pretty decent business.

Moses

Bojan

Diouf

Sidwell

Assaidi

Bardsley

Teixeira

Pleased enough with our signings in this window and very pleased that we got much of our business done early.

Alan Smith (the former Arsenal one) has heard that Falcao has failed a medical. That would certainly be an interesting way to end the day.

If that's true then I certainly hope that the Welbeck deal was contingent on Falcao signing...

The fact that the papers have 'been processed' or whatever, hmmm...

Alan Smith (the former Arsenal one) has heard that Falcao has failed a medical. That would certainly be an interesting way to end the day.

I don't really know why Alan Smith would have contacts in United.

Be funny if United were just holding onto Falcao knowing they didn't want him so no one else could have him:p

I don't really know why Alan Smith would have contacts in United.

Be funny if United were just holding onto Falcao knowing they didn't want him so no one else could have him:p

I don't know, even if he hasn't failed a medical though they've only got five minutes to get all the paperwork through.

Southampton sign Sadio Mane' date=' i think that is a very interesting bit of business. Going to be interested to see how he does in the premier league.[/quote']

iam actually very excited about this I've watched quite a few of Red Bulls games and there always good to score 2-8 goals a game they are in a poor league but brilliant to watch hope Mane does well and a few more of there players come over in the other windows mainly Soriano(i think its spelt)

So, with the transfer window over and an early look at how the teams are performing, how do people think the final table will shape up?

1) Chelsea

2) Man City

3) Liverpool

4) Arsenal

5) Spurs

6) Man Utd

7) Stoke

8) Everton

9) Swansea

10) Southampton

11) Hull

12) Newcastle

13) Villa

14) West Ham

15) Leicester

16) QPR

17) Sunderland

18) West Brom

19) Burnley

20) Palace

1) Chelsea

2) Man City

3) Liverpool

4) Man United

5) Arsenal

6) Spurs

7) Everton

8) Swansea

9) Stoke

10) Newcastle

11) Villa

12) Sunderland

13) Hull

14) West Ham

15) Southampton

16) QPR

17) Leicester

18) West Brom

19) Burnley

20) Palace

Chelsea to smash their way to the league. United can't be pants forever and when they start firing they'll be pretty formidable. Arsenal seem to have not moved forward much and until Ozil starts performing I can't see their luck changing much against the big teams.

Palace are doomed already IMO. Burnley will struggle and then the last place I think you can give to any between Southampton and West Brom

So' date=' with the transfer window over and an early look at how the teams are performing, how do people think the final table will shape up?

1) Chelsea

2) Man City

3) Liverpool

4) Arsenal

5) Spurs

6) Man Utd

7) Stoke

8) Everton

9) Swansea

10) Southampton

11) Hull

12) Newcastle

13) Villa

14) West Ham

15) Leicester

16) QPR

17) Sunderland

18) West Brom

19) Burnley

20) Palace[/quote']

1)City

2)Chelsea

3)Arsenal

4)Liverpool

5)Spurs

6)Man United

7)Everton

8)Swansea

9)Hull

10)Southampton

11)Villa

12)Stoke

13)West Ham

14)Sunderland

15)Newcastle

16)West Brom

17)Leicester

18)QPR

19)Burnley

20)Palace

Thats my take on things iam expecting big things from hull they have spent a lot but they normally get good players in.the relegation battle will be better than the league title this season.

1) Chelsea

2) Man City

3) Liverpool

4) Man United

5) Arsenal

6) Spurs

7) Everton

8) Swansea

9) Newcastle

10) Stoke

11) Villa

12) Hull

13) Sunderland

14) West Ham

15) QPR

16) Southampton

17) Leicester

18) West Brom

19) Burnley

20) Palace

United just need a few more game with this team and they will start doing really good IMO.