Official Premier League Discussion Thread

bcfc12345

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread

He's playing' date=' albeit not his best game. Could well end 5-5 this, back and fourth endlessly.[/quote']

I know he's playing,but clearly he's not at his best in this game,the reason why Chelsea defence looks very exposed. Very poor game by Ivanovic too,most of Spurs goal come from his area

A few concerns I had at the start of the season is coming home to roost.. Cahill is not good enough for a top class starting 11.Willian like-wise.

Also it is a long season and Terry has being fantastic,BUT can he play every week till the end of the season?

City could run away with this title now.

??? Spurs fan?

No no no

Just find it pretty entertaining - was watching the game with my friend, and had to take him home at 4-1 because he couldn't bare to watch anymore. I said I wanted Spurs to win at the start, to keep things interesting..... and well.....

Disgraceful interviewing. Tried his very best to goad Mourinho into criticizing the referee.

That said' date=' not sure what Mounrinho is moaning about. Cahill could have been sent off twice today if the ref did his job.

oh and

[img']http://i60.tinypic.com/2mglaj8.jpg[/img]

Once Cahill should have being sent off..

Amusing to see Chelsea struggling' date=' well deserved win for Spurs, it will be interesting to see what Chelsea are made of now that they have blew the eight point lead that they had not so long ago.[/quote']

Chelseas problem is exactly what I predicted.. It is a long long season in England and the media were being stupid(thinking we would go unbeaten),our squad is not good enough,Jose has played the same team week after week,with the odd change.But the likes of Salah,Schurrle,Mikel,Ramires are not really good enough.Cahill has being poor this season and Terry will not last the whole season.

Chelseas problem is exactly what I predicted.. It is a long long season in England and the media were being stupid(thinking we would go unbeaten)' date='our squad is not good enough,Jose has played the same team week after week,with the odd change.But the likes of Salah,Schurrle,Mikel,Ramires are not really good enough.Cahill has being poor this season and Terry will not last the whole season.[/quote']

I completely disagree, if anything you have one of if not the best squad in the Premier League.

Schurrle is good enough to start with Ramires at the very least being an excellent squad player.

You have had a bed result in a derby match tonight, it's no reason to suddenly declare that you're not up to the task of competing/winning the Premier League.

I completely disagree' date=' if anything you have one of if not the best squad in the Premier League.

Schurrle is good enough to start with Ramires at the very least being an excellent squad player.

You have had a bed result in a derby match tonight, it's no reason to suddenly declare that you're not up to the task of competing/winning the Premier League.[/quote']

no no,I have being saying this since the season began.Cahill,Willian are not good enough starters for a top class side.Rammy always performs better as a sub,same goes for Schurrle.. I know mate,I have watched every game this season :)

Chelseas problem is exactly what I predicted.. It is a long long season in England and the media were being stupid(thinking we would go unbeaten)' date='our squad is not good enough,Jose has played the same team week after week,with the odd change.[b']But the likes of Salah,Schurrle,Mikel,Ramires are not really good enough.[/b]Cahill has being poor this season and Terry will not last the whole season.

You can't have a squad full of Fabregas and Matic... unfortunately.