Official Premier League Discussion Thread

Re: Official Premier League Discussion Thread

Boro are far from destined to go up' date=' and Villa are far from destined to go down.

However, Middlesbrough are a club going places, and a club that he's settled in to well. Aston Villa's a tough job, there's a lot of dross in their squad, and given the size of their club there's obviously expectations to improve massively.[/quote']

Not sure where going places....he won't leave I remember when he got asked about the newcastle job and he said Iam at the best place why would I leave...or something along those lines

We might go up hopefully we do and hopefully stay up a lot has changed in the prem since we left but one thing I learnt from out last stint is our chairman isn't extremly rich but is prepared to spend and is very shrewd and normally spends it well. We where more than capable back then with Juninho and co would love to see us sign another Samba star who turns out like the little fella

• Replies 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion Hi Premiership, We're loaning you Swanseajack for a year. Look after him well. Just entertain him. He often fails to make sense and likes to talk a lot, but I'm

Re: Official Premier League Discussion Thread Wow what an unbelievable cup upset today seeing Liverpool turn over the Worldwide Super Heavyweights of Crystal Palace.... Went into the game today with

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread So, how did clubs do in the window as a whole? Arsenal Finally sold off a lot of deadwood like Denilson, Arshavin and Squillaci. Not sure Flamini has the qualit

Not sure where going places....he won't leave I remember when he got asked about the newcastle job and he said Iam at the best place why would I leave...or something along those lines

We might go up hopefully we do and hopefully stay up a lot has changed in the prem since we left but one thing I learnt from out last stint is our chairman isn't extremly rich but is prepared to spend and is very shrewd and normally spends it well. We where more than capable back then with Juninho and co would love to see us sign another Samba star who turns out like the little fella

Hopefully not a samba star quite like how Afonso Alves turned out, remember the days:p Juninho was a beautiful player for you! I'd be happy see either one of about Bouremouth, Derby or Borough to go up though, all deserving of Premier League football again with top mangers who would be interesting to see in the Prem:)

Hopefully not a samba star quite like how Afonso Alves turned out' date=' remember the days:p Juninho was a beautiful player for you! I'd be happy see either one of about Bouremouth, Derby or Borough to go up though, all deserving of Premier League football again with top mangers who would be interesting to see in the Prem:)[/quote']

Haha Alves was a bit poo eventhough he did get 3 when we beat city 8-1 what a day that was...Juninho was absolutely unbelievable...I hope all 3 of us go up the way we are all playing I would say even in the play offs all 3 of us could win it..

Ahh thanks it's always a odd one in London there's so many teams I get confused

Well it really depends,QPR would be more excited about playing Chelsea these days.Always depends how well a team is doing etc.But I know may Chelsea fans who can't stand QPR,but are not fussed about Fulham. Have to say though,I miss Wimbledon! :D

Well it really depends' date='QPR would be more excited about playing Chelsea these days.Always depends how well a team is doing etc.But I know may Chelsea fans who can't stand QPR,but are not fussed about Fulham. Have to say though,I miss Wimbledon! :D[/quote']

Never mind Wimbledon bring vinnie Jones back

Not sure what's wrong with saying that' date=' Chelsea's success has been built on corrupt money and the lack of coverage in the media is horrendous.[/quote']

Nothing's wrong with saying but you know Keith will come on and il the whole argument will start again and it will just go in circles

In other news Lukaku has came out and basically said everton are just a stepping stone to a big club...people can take it as they wish but after the way the club has treat him and spent so much on him I think it's totally disrespectful to come out with that.

he should try maybe doing something for them first

In other news Lukaku has came out and basically said everton are just a stepping stone to a big club...people can take it as they wish but after the way the club has treat him and spent so much on him I think it's totally disrespectful to come out with that.

That is Lukaku for you,he choose to move to Everton on loan instead of staying at Chelsea and fighting for his place,and now he wants to move back to a team like Chelsea! :D