Official Premier League Discussion Thread

• Replies 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion Hi Premiership, We're loaning you Swanseajack for a year. Look after him well. Just entertain him. He often fails to make sense and likes to talk a lot, but I'm

Re: Official Premier League Discussion Thread Wow what an unbelievable cup upset today seeing Liverpool turn over the Worldwide Super Heavyweights of Crystal Palace.... Went into the game today with

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread So, how did clubs do in the window as a whole? Arsenal Finally sold off a lot of deadwood like Denilson, Arshavin and Squillaci. Not sure Flamini has the qualit

Re: Official Premier League Discussion Thread

Wow what an unbelievable cup upset today seeing Liverpool turn over the Worldwide Super Heavyweights of Crystal Palace....

Went into the game today with absolutely no expectations as my pitiful little side went into the game against the greatest team in the world missing a few of our better players for the mediocre little side we are playing against A Palace side who have been tearing it up worldwide which has seen them reach the heady heights of 13th...

Playing a team of such esteemed recognition with unparalleled levels of success lets not forget they have won division 2 on a least two occasions and going to play in such an intense atmosphere in there unparalleled stadium paid for through all the success has meant they can house 26' date='000 people in an area close to the European cosmopolition Barcelona of England near Croydon, a location and stadium any self respecting football fan would be immensely jealous of...

Never expected a result especially with Palace having such a cup pedigree I mean they won the Zenith Data Systems Cup in 1991!! Who cares about The FA Cup when you have that on Your Honours Board!!

I mean we got lucky really lucky I mean despite playing at the worldwide aristocrats we luckily dominated possession and luckily dominated chances, Palace were so easy on the eye and at one point even strung together 3-4 passes!!! I've never seen such quality football what a joy and a treat watching Palace is for the neutrals the vision to continually play these long raking sixty yard balls to nobody in particular.....I have never seen something so wonderful....unfortunatly have to suffer watching the rubbish of Coutinho, Lallana, Sturridge etc all two bob players compared to Chamakh, Ledley etc..

Lets be brutally honest though if Palace had Shola Ameobi avaliable it would have been totally different, we got lucky there ace Goalscoring threats were not avaliable...

I enjoyed my day at The best club in the world and it is just a miracle my little pathetic side managed to get anything at all, in fact it's all in all nothing more than an FA conspiracy and the work of the Referee...

Liverpool suck, Palace rule[/quote']

Why the major rant? :D

Anyone read the article on sky sports about Yakubu? It says he claims to be 32 years old but signed for Boro 10 years ago claiming to be 25 haha how does that work?

I think his twin daughters are 20 or something, dem Nigerians age in dog years haha.I would guestimate 37-42+ as his age.

cant have had the desired effect if members cant even tell what you were going for

anyway day after night before and i still aint too fussed, now if we can confirm survival next few games it'll be a decent season in my eyes and one to build on especially as i thought we were defo going down under warnock...also shout outs to that mug lallana for running right to the holmesdale block b...and sturridge too, then probably moan if something gets thrown...would be no situation if they didnt want to goad fans instead of celebrating a goal...

cant have had the desired effect if members cant even tell what you were going for.

Strange the tens of members who Repped me did and appeared to really appreciate it. :)

I wouldn't judge the forum's reaction by Keith who although I am fond of in a very weird and wonderful way ain't necessarily the quickest tool in the box...

Where as with you of course everybody knows exactly what you deal in but as I can't say the word Without being infracted I will use a metaphor....

Pony Manure.....

Strange the tens of members who Repped me did and appeared to really appreciate it. :)

I wouldn't judge the forum's reaction by Keith who although I am fond of in a very weird and wonderful way ain't necessarily the quickest tool in the box...

Where as with you of course everybody knows exactly what you deal in but as I can't say the word Without being infracted I will use a metaphor....

Pony Manure.....

woah reputation what a reward for actual real time put in

no clue what your even on about

woah reputation what a reward for actual real time put in

no clue what your even on about

I don't care about rep either but the fact so many saw fit to do so tells me they enjoyed my match report...

Took me five minutes, five minutes well spent not as enjoyable as the ninety minutes yesterday now that was rewarding, but hey still worthwhile...

No clue what I am on about.......I am so surprised.....:P:p

Still best be careful or you might give me a made up virtual bashing like the one on those three scousers yesterday, let me guess they were all in tracksuits, had curly black hair and were begging you to calm down whilst you were smashing there imaginary faces in......:P:p:p

sorry this from the man utd fan? very loyal there but tbf what have i come to expect this forum is full of armchair fans

Yes' date=' this forum either contains armchair fan's or complete imbecile's with the IQ of a used tampon who demonstrate quite clearly the lack of a mothers love.

Fortunately for you however, you are [b']clearly[/b] not an armchair fan ;)

Yes' date=' this forum either contains armchair fan's or complete imbecile's with the IQ of a used tampon who demonstrate quite clearly the lack of a mothers love.

cheekylad68 how we've missed your posts like this one on the United Thread!

i'd rather that than be an armchair fan, go join the prawn sandwich brigade you mug

I don't care about rep either but the fact so many saw fit to do so tells me they enjoyed my match report...

Took me five minutes' date=' five minutes well spent not as enjoyable as the ninety minutes yesterday now that was rewarding, but hey still worthwhile...

No clue what I am on about.......I am so surprised.....:P:p

Still best be careful or you might give me a made up virtual bashing like the one on those three scousers yesterday, let me guess they were all in tracksuits, had curly black hair and were begging you to calm down whilst you were smashing there imaginary faces in......:P:p:p[/quote']

not really can't remember exactly what they were wearing but they came down toward norwood junction giving it the big one anyway i wont say anymore never know who's listening

not really can't remember exactly what they were wearing but they came down toward norwood junction giving it the big one anyway i wont say anymore never know who's listening

You're not sure what they were wearing but I'm sure CCTV footage would help jog your memory.

As for the bold bit it's too late I'm afraid.

As you are claiming to have assaulted several Liverpool fans in the vicinity of Norwood Junction station on the 14th February 2015, after the game of course so 8:00pm onwards, and are bragging about it on a public forum I'm sure you'd have no issue with this information being passed onto your local authority to investigate the matter further. I am sure they would be interested in catching someone who would do something so silly in such a public area with so much CCTV.

If you are so proud to have caused assaulted these fans I'm sure you'll have no problem explaining why you felt the need to do so to your local authority.

Or, and bear with me on this one, you are insecure for whatever reason and need attention either positive or negative it makes no difference to you, in this case rather than punishment you need support and someone to talk to. In this case you shouldn't be ridiculed for reaching out for attention.

I know that this forum is very supportive and you can make some good friends (albeit online) that you can talk to about almost anything.

Drop the big man act and just be yourself, people appreciate honesty a lot more and I'd imagine you'd enjoy yourself on here more too. Just my two cents anyway and feel free to ignore me.

well i have to keep it PG dont i or ill get banned just like you should for what you did there...anyway if your actually from manchester than thats peak cause jesus christ some of the accents yesterday dont think i could live with myself...

Yes because scouce accent is from Manchester

well i have to keep it PG dont i or ill get banned just like you should for what you did there...anyway if your actually from manchester than thats peak cause jesus christ some of the accents yesterday dont think i could live with myself...

Before I inform you that I live 250 miles from Manchester and have only been supporting United since 93 (when we won stuff innit)' date=' and have only been to OT 7 times I must just get some clarity on what you mean by [b']'peak'[/b]?

I must apologise for my ignorance but when I was younger I had to go to school to learn English and stuff innit blud, sweet.

xxxxx

Not all Liverpool fans are from Liverpool. In fact they have ridiculous amount of out of town fans.

But the accents he would have heard yesterday are likely scouse and I don't thing he could tell the difference with his pea sized brain. And anyway why would any sane Manc support Liverpool? That's shock horror. I don't mean the poeple living/working there but the ones with Manchester accent born and bred there

Before I inform you that I live 250 miles from Manchester and have only been supporting United since 93 (when we won stuff innit)' date=' and have only been to OT 7 times I must just get some clarity on what you mean by [b']'peak'[/b]?

I must apologise for my ignorance but when I was younger I had to go to school to learn English and stuff innit blud, sweet.

xxxxx

just backs up what i said...too many glory hunters on this forum who will never be able to experience football in the way real fans do, but thats alright if thats how they want to live their life

Not all Liverpool fans are from Liverpool. In fact they have ridiculous amount of out of town fans.

what he said