bcfc12345

Official Premier League Discussion Thread

Re: Official Premier League Discussion Thread

Why is Mourinho still making comments about Matic's card? Then he complains when FA rightfully punishes him again and we go round in circles where Mourinho then complains about Chelsea witchhunt and no comments to the media following two weeks worth of comments the following week

It's for Keith pleasure, duh.

I can't keep up with this mans logic. Only he himself must understand his own ramblings at times

There's no logic to it, he in no way believes what he spouts which makes it funny to see that there are Chelsea fans like Keith who believe it word for word.

Great habit last couple of games of getting the win in two tough battles of games, took a bit of fortune to go ahead in both games but the defensive shape has been superb and we looked a really difficult side to play against with the diamond.

40 points at this stage is an achievement, hopefully we don't fade away before the end of the season and continue to break out Premier League records and raise the bar for ourselves.

Lukasz Fabianski was excellent today, perfect performance from him.

Jedinak's elbow on Sakho :eek:

Intentional. what's more embarrassing was that he came and gave the post match interview and when asked' date=' he denied it(obviously) but it is shocking and that to come from Jedinak too.

40 points reached.

On course to overtake 47 which was our highest Premier League tally. Enjoying snatching points in tricky games. 2 games in a row we've done it now.

Tricky or maybe where you didn't deserve them?

It was a definite red; one of them needed to go anyway.

I wouldn't really call that "lucky".

It was red no doubt, but O'shea should seen the red, not Brown.

I called that lucky because the decision will be overturned because the referee sent off the wrong player.

there ya go what a result away at west ham absolute qualiaty what a performance from glenn murray 2 goals unlucky with the red card just too much determination

Hardly, a team with no wins in 9 was it? Murray sent off and Jedinak lucky not to walk too after nearly taking Sakhos jaw clean off (not to mention not even getting punished for it). Will definitely get a ban for that, 100% intentional.

Hardly' date=' a team with no wins in 9 was it? Murray sent off and Jedinak lucky not to walk too after nearly taking Sakhos jaw clean off (not to mention not even getting punished for it). Will definitely get a ban for that, 100% intentional.[/quote']

C'mon mate, you have to accept that Palace on the day were deserving winners and a win against West Ham is not a joke as they proved to be a cat among the pigeons. The elbow was after they had scored three so West Ham had no chance of a come back and Murrey was wrongly sent off.

C'mon mate' date=' you have to accept that Palace on the day were deserving winners and a win against West Ham is not a joke as they proved to be a cat among the pigeons. The elbow was after they had scored three so West Ham had no chance of a come back and Murrey was wrongly sent off.[/quote']

Palace deserved the win no question but Murray IMO deserved his two yellows and Jedinak well hopefully the FA deliver his just desserts in the week.

Shame a good performance will be marred by that thuggery.

C'mon mate' date=' you have to accept that Palace on the day were deserving winners and a win against West Ham is not a joke as they proved to be a cat among the pigeons. The elbow was after they had scored three so West Ham had no chance of a come back and Murrey was wrongly sent off.[/quote']

Murray could of been sent off three times (his "final warning" was probably the worst of all his tackles) should of been off then. If Murray was rightfully sent off, the game would of definitely panned out differently. Jedinak needs kicking into touch with that elbow, he was on one 15 seconds before the incident so fully intentional and whatever ban they give him you can guarantee it wont be long enough.

Palace deserved the win no question but Murray IMO deserved his two yellows and Jedinak well hopefully the FA deliver his just desserts in the week.

Well the first tackle is a yellow certainly. Second one I'd say the referee should have let go considering usually how much lenient the referees are with the second yellow, consistency is needed.

What Jedinak did was plain idiocy and I hope he does get a ban but what I am trying to say is that if the referee had spotted the elbow and given the red card, it wouldn't have effected the overall result.

Its an overstatement mate. The result and the elbow are two different things. The doings of an individual cant deny the hard work of other players and of course the manager

Murray could of been sent off three times (his "final warning" was probably the worst of all his tackles) should of been off then. If Murray was rightfully sent off' date=' the game would of definitely panned out differently. Jedinak needs kicking into touch with that elbow, he was on one 15 seconds before the incident so fully intentional and whatever ban they give him you can guarantee it wont be long enough.[/quote']

I only remember 2 tackles mate and for both of them he got yellows and by then Palace had scored three, so it didn't matter much.

Regarding the Jedinak incident, I am trying to say that he does deserve the ban but his elbow wouldn't have effected the result like wise Murray because he elbowed when Palace were three up and a red wouldn't have made a difference. Jedinak does deserve a ban for what he did though.

In Ferguson's words: "he could have died", although in this case that would be a genuine possibility. If Markovic got 4 games, that should at least match it, if not more. Sheer idiocy.

Well the first tackle is a yellow certainly. Second one I'd say the referee should have let go considering usually how much lenient the referees are with the second yellow' date=' consistency is needed.

What Jedinak did was plain idiocy and I hope he does get a ban but what I am trying to say is that if the referee had spotted the elbow and given the red card, it wouldn't have effected the overall result.

Its an overstatement mate. The result and the elbow are two different things. The doings of an individual cant deny the hard work of other players and of course the manager[/quote']

Personally cannot see how you don't think Murray should have been sent off he made numerous fouls and got clear warning from the ref, his own stupidity to commit foul after foul.

As for an overstatement ai don't think it is, listen to all the radio, TV shows all they want to talk about is the Jedinak elbow which in itself shows that what he done is taking the gloss away from a very good performance, but people won't be saying how good were Palace people will be talking more about Jedinak

Personally cannot see how you don't think Murray should have been sent off he made numerous fouls and got clear warning from the ref' date=' his own stupidity to commit foul after foul.

As for an overstatement ai don't think it is, listen to all the radio, TV shows all they want to talk about is the Jedinak elbow which in itself shows that what he done is taking the gloss away from a very good performance, but people won't be saying how good were Palace people will be talking more about Jedinak[/quote']

I'll agree to the first one, maybe I did miss a tackle here or there.

That's media for you but for a common literate football fan, he would give Palace the credit and call Jedinak an idiot.

As one of the MOTD commentators also said, it was stupidity not hauling Murray off, especially after scoring his two goals. The manager is an idiot for not taking him off.

My point was originally to Instinct saying that result is nothing to be proud of (given WHU havent won in 9/10 games now) and neither were the incidents that took place in the match.

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/10890793_424935770996159_677373038_a.jpg

end of the day we outclassed them on the football pitch and thats all i care about at the end of the day and the result none of this off the field nonsense if people want to focus on that more then they can but i'll take comfort we "hammered" a top 7 club away from home with 10 men