Official Premier League Discussion Thread

Re: Official Premier League Discussion Thread

So all you Morons claiming that remembering faces from 20 years ago is "sad" wouldnt have a clue who you went to school with if you ran into them? i mean, if its sad to remember the faces of footballers you watched and admired from 20 years ago, why would you remember people you went to school with for a few years? yea sad right, bloody imbeciles

• Replies 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion Hi Premiership, We're loaning you Swanseajack for a year. Look after him well. Just entertain him. He often fails to make sense and likes to talk a lot, but I'm

Re: Official Premier League Discussion Thread Wow what an unbelievable cup upset today seeing Liverpool turn over the Worldwide Super Heavyweights of Crystal Palace.... Went into the game today with

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread So, how did clubs do in the window as a whole? Arsenal Finally sold off a lot of deadwood like Denilson, Arshavin and Squillaci. Not sure Flamini has the qualit

I don't know' date=' being under the illusion that remembering stuff is important at the expense of thinking and figuring out how to create something interesting from knowledge is pretty pathetic

Knowledge and memory are supporting more important mental activities (and becoming constantly less relevant due to the easiness of just googling whatever you need), nothing more, nothing less.[/quote']

Who said it had to come at the expense of anything or holds a status of importance?

Is it really that difficult to understand that recognising people and remembering their names isn't sad or pathetic? Especially when their name is listed below to assist your answer.

Obviously yes, it is that difficult.

Anyone seen the twitter explosion about Kyle Walker?

Hes gonna be in the dog house after all this.

Hillariously disgusting if that makes sense may I advise those on the forum under consenting age not to have a look....

I knew Kyle Walker was lazy but this is going to extremes he even gets his dog to look after his bird

Nothing much really just Kyle Walker's Pug on the rug so to speak....

He licks what he wants

He licks what he wannntts

Kyle Walker's dog he licks what he wants.....

:P:p

Hillariously disgusting if that makes sense may I advise those on the forum under consenting age not to have a look....

I knew Kyle Walker was lazy but this is going to extremes he even gets his dog to look after his bird

Nothing much really just Kyle Walker's Pug on the rug so to speak....

He licks what he wants

He licks what he wannntts

Kyle Walker's dog he licks what he wants.....

:P:p

Must say I echo your warning.

But my word this is hilarious. What are these people it thinking?! I mean what runs through your head in that moment.

I hope the Saints fans jump on this in the early kick off haha

"In the dog house" as being in trouble or as in returning the favor?

What ever you want pal. Just want Walker to be the mutt of my jokes. I think a lot of people are going to be hounding him over the next few days about this. He needs to paws before he thinks about doing something like this again. It is pretty ruff. It is a sad tail though. Hopefully once this has blown over he can have a new leash of life. I personally didn't have Walker down as a watch dog.

Where's my coat?

You kennel move on now..

Must say I echo your warning.

But my word this is hilarious. What are these people it thinking?! I mean what runs through your head in that moment.

I hope the Saints fans jump on this in the early kick off haha QUOTE]

Yeh I would imagine he will be getting dog's abuse today, he must be barking mad if he thinks he wont....

Im just wandering if when the action is finished he gives her a doggy dentastik as a reward....

In all fairness it probably aint him but my God it was disgustingly hilarious. :P

Anyone seen the twitter explosion about Kyle Walker?

Hes gonna be in the dog house after all this.

It ... cannot... be... unseen...

Why on earth would anyone want that to happen?

Must be barking!

Honestly he knows that if he does that stuff and records it then the press will release the hounds on him. It's a dog eat dog world.

He knew they'd bite and take the lead with it.

I reckon in typical Kyle Walker fashion he was just trying to film her face, but as usual was out of position.

I mean come on giving your dogs treats is fine but...

If he starts in the next game you know he's going to get a ruff time.

Let's just paws for a moment and think about what's happened.

Bestiality.

Poor, albeit clinical, performance today from us. Thankfully we came up against a dreadful Newcastle side.

Congratulations to Watford, whilst I don't particularly agree with the way the club is being run and their heavy handed approach to managerial sackings they do have a fantastic side. The likes of Abdi, Deeney, Toszer & Ighalo won't have any trouble adapting to the Premier League. They'll obviously need to improve, particularly in goals and at full back but they've got every chance of doing well in the division.

Results in the Championship also put Bournemouth on the brink of promotion, due to goal difference they'll be effectively up if they win one of their last two games. Would love to see Bournemouth promoted, would be some story considering where they were in 2008.

we get to see Gomes again for Watford in EPL

For their sake I hope not' date=' whilst he's a good shot stopper he's not the sort of goalkeeper that inspires confidence. Poor positioning, poor communicator, poor handling and Watford can do so much better.

fair to say that Carver has no chance of getting the Newcastle job! :D

But he's a Geordie and he's 'passionate'?

For their sake I hope not' date=' whilst he's a good shot stopper he's not the sort of goalkeeper that inspires confidence. Poor positioning, poor communicator, poor handling and Watford can do so much better.

But he's a Geordie and he's 'passionate'?[/quote']

Thats good enough for me! :D