Official Premier League Discussion Thread

• Replies 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion Hi Premiership, We're loaning you Swanseajack for a year. Look after him well. Just entertain him. He often fails to make sense and likes to talk a lot, but I'm

Re: Official Premier League Discussion Thread Wow what an unbelievable cup upset today seeing Liverpool turn over the Worldwide Super Heavyweights of Crystal Palace.... Went into the game today with

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread So, how did clubs do in the window as a whole? Arsenal Finally sold off a lot of deadwood like Denilson, Arshavin and Squillaci. Not sure Flamini has the qualit

Re: Official Premier League Discussion Thread

Milner to Liverpool being reported by various sources.

A confirmed centre midfield role is the swinger.

As a free transfer goes, got to be a bargain,English quota and all that.

Probably doesn't fancy trying to get a game at Arsenal with their 20 other midfielders/attackers.

Calamity :o:rolleyes:

That's an understatement. At least hopefully we'll get all the trash out the way before the cup final.

Vlaar is lucky he didn't bring Mane down as a straight red would've cost him a place in the final. We need everyone available so a suspension would be costly

Good lord' date=' this build up is vomit inducing. So many better players haven't had half the build up that this has got. And a guard of honour? Jesus. Steve me alright.[/quote']

That is the point I was getting at - Giggs, Scholes, Neville etc never had this treatment and Giggs won most trophys etc

But people were biting my head off

It will be a day to remember at Anfield. Hard to put into words the impact he had on the club in his time at LFC. Thx for the memories..... Glen Johnson

Would love to see City sign him on Loan then what would Liverpool be like

Good lord' date=' this build up is vomit inducing. So many better players haven't had half the build up that this has got. And a guard of honour? Jesus. Steve me alright.[/quote']

It's all about him, just like it always has been. Delighted with my decision not to go out and watch both matches in town, the day trippers with their horrific half Liverpool, half LA Galaxy scarfs would have been unbearable.