Official Premier League Discussion Thread

• Replies 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premiership 2010/2011 Disscussion Hi Premiership, We're loaning you Swanseajack for a year. Look after him well. Just entertain him. He often fails to make sense and likes to talk a lot, but I'm

Re: Official Premier League Discussion Thread Wow what an unbelievable cup upset today seeing Liverpool turn over the Worldwide Super Heavyweights of Crystal Palace.... Went into the game today with

Re: Premier League Discussion Thread So, how did clubs do in the window as a whole? Arsenal Finally sold off a lot of deadwood like Denilson, Arshavin and Squillaci. Not sure Flamini has the qualit

Re: Official Premier League Discussion Thread

Martin's excellent. The only journalist to report on FFP as it really is/was and not write click bait articles slating City and pandering to United, Liverpool, Arsenal et al. He's hit the nail on the head countless times with regard to the legislation and the above piece is pretty much saying "told you so".

Martin's excellent. The only journalist to report on FFP as it really is/was and not write click bait articles slating City and pandering to United' date=' Liverpool, Arsenal et al. He's hit the nail on the head countless times with regard to the legislation and the above piece is pretty much saying "told you so".[/quote']

Well ya I agree with him,and he touches on the many points I complained about at the time.I think FFP will soon just filter out. FFP(for example means that a club in Spain will never really have a chance to compete with Real and Barca.It would give the possiblity of more competition all-round.People complain about money coming into the game,but isn't it better than owners making profits from the clubs and not investing any money??

Huge news today, Philipp Wollscheid has signed for us permanently!

Sorry to disappoint all you top 4 supporting clubs, a world class CB off the market!

In all seriousness though he has performed well for us and hopefully if he continues his progress he will be a good edition to the team.

From what i can tell from Reports/stats looks like Hull are more likely to get the win than Newcastle atm. Hoping they can do Utd in and send Newcastle down. Unlikely but.

I think Castle had a much better half than west ham' date=' look set to score soon hopefully[/center']