bcfc12345

Official Premier League Discussion Thread

Reason is that Evans dropping down the starting line for United and if United buy another CB than he pushed back more whereas in Everton' date=' he stands a chance

What if Stones gets another injury again? or Jagielka picks up an injury? no replacements

Everton had the 2nd highest amount of injures with 45

[/quote']

Exactly he would be on the bench so why would he join us?

So you think he's going to leave looking for football to sit on the bench and hope someone gets injured? Really?..

Who knows in football, injures might happen, who else is out there with high experience and will come into Everton?

What was Everton problems last year? Injures, People saying the team/def was aging, so many media etc attacking Everton Def

Teams like Everton, Swansea, Stoke would prob want any of the top 4 'bench sitters' and this is how their sides are getting into top 10 recent seaso n maybe challenge for Europa

Who knows in football' date=' injures might happen, who else is out there with high experience and will come into Everton?

What was Everton problems last year? Injures, People saying the team/def was aging, so many media etc attacking Everton Def

Teams like Everton, Swansea, Stoke would prob want any of the top 4 'bench sitters' and this is how their sides are getting into top 10 recent seaso n maybe challenge for Europa[/quote']

What a load of drizzle. If someone wants to leave in search of first team football he'll go somewhere where he's going to be a starter not someone who had a lot of injuries last season.

So you think he's going to leave looking for football to sit on the bench and hope someone gets injured? Really?..

He is more likely to get game time at Everton then United. United are going to buy up, that's a given. So yes. He would look for another team to sit on the bench at then United, because there would be more of a chance to get game time at Everton then United. Hope you understand now. ?

He is more likely to get game time at Everton then United. United are going to buy up' date=' that's a given. So yes. He would look for another team to sit on the bench at then United, because there would be more of a chance to get game time at Everton then United. Hope you understand now. ?[/quote']

That what Im trying to get at, plus if Everton gets Europa next year, You will need experience and strength in depth

Who knows in football' date=' injures might happen, who else is out there with high experience and will come into Everton?

Teams like Everton, Swansea, Stoke would prob want any of the top 4 'bench sitters' and this is how their sides are getting into top 10 recent seaso n maybe challenge for Europa[/quote']

Why on earth would we be interested in him? He wouldn't even get on the bench for us, besides the fact we have already bought a CB this transfer window.

You're an even bigger moron than I first thought!

Why on earth would we be interested in him? He wouldn't even get on the bench for us' date=' besides the fact we have already bought a CB this transfer window.

You're an even bigger moron than I first thought![/quote']

I'm saying teams like Stoke n Swansea buys bench players from top 6 to improve them to get into Europe

I think Evans could get in the squad at Stoke partnering Shawcross

I'm saying teams like Stoke n Swansea buys bench players from top 6 to improve them to get into Europe

I think Evans could get in the squad at Stoke partnering Shawcross

Evans is awful, not a chance in hell he would start for us, Swansea or Everton.

Thank you for confirming my first thoughts though.

guys tone down the personal insults please ive logged in today and everywhere people are just going for it with the demeaning and belittling. Talent is perfectly vindicated to post his opinion here and if you dont agree thats fine. If people want to start calling pople nasty names because they do not like their opinion, no matter how crazy it might sound to you, Infractions will be handed out. with the forum change its been a little hard lately, if you want to see the forums die a slow death go around insulting each other. Thoise that dont quit the forums due to being personally attacked will leave from bans no doubt.

Have a very friendly and nice day.

Cam

I also heard rumuours that Ayew is going to Swansea. I would ove Ayew in the Prem always felt he is better than he has been able to show. no offence to west Ham and the play style but i think he would be a perfect fit for Swansea as well they play fatser paced more technical football and Ayew would be great there imo.

Bilic to West Gam.

Pedro Obiang & Andre Ayew look like they are following him in..

Great for the club. Will prove to be a great manager for them, mark my words. Done a wonderful as Croatian manager.

Good to see Croatians around the world playing and managing.

Ayew been offered a monstrous salary by Swansea apparently.

The papers are speculating around £60,000 a week, which even if it was the case isn't a lot of money for a top earner to make considering the income we're making and the income we'll make when the new TV rights deal kicks in from the start of the 2016/17 season. It's just the name of the game, we're the 27th richest club in the world and we're going to being high wages compared to teams in Ligue 1, we've still continued to make a profit as of the latest accounts and I trust our owners to keep us sustainable.

I'm pleased with this signing, he's only 25 and has had a few years in France where he's shown like he can play at a higher level. I think it's the sort of signing that can help us push on, he's somebody who could be a real hit in this division and help us at least attempt to push in to the top 7 and in and amongst Europe. We've got some good wide players at the moment, but we're lacking in a bit of end product from that position, so I'm hoping Ayew can offer us that.

All these players being linked with Man City and none of which is a centre back when they only have Kompany' date=' Mangala and Demichelis. Must be putting a lot of pressure on Denayer and Rekik[/quote']

Denayer's ready for the step up. Excelled at Celtic and we really can't ignore him now that he's getting in the Belgian national side. Only has a year left on his contract I believe so we need to show he's going to get the time of day at City. Think he'll take Demichelis' spot as 3rd CB with Martin going part time in his final season.

Rekik maybe not so much. I've heard PSV are interested in a permanent move and he's not had a great deal of defending to do in the Eredivisie to show he could cut it in the PL. He might turn out very well so I'd expect City will put in a healthy sell on clause if he does go.

Not that we needed any more CBs beyond those 3 last season. Boyata only played twice.