bcfc12345

Official Premier League Discussion Thread

Looks like Deulofeu will sign in the coming days, happy with this signing as we really need another winger and he is young and has a bit of potential. Also pleasing that he turned down better offers as he wanted to play for us. Also nice to get some early business done with him and Cleverley joining the team for pre season. Think the next signing for us will be a CB then a CAM then that will be us done for the summer. That is depending on selling no one, if we sell Mirallas then we will buy Lennon and if we sell one of Stones, McCarthy, Coleman or Barkley they will also have to be replaced.

Looks like Deulofeu will sign in the coming days' date=' happy with this signing as we really need another winger and he is young and has a bit of potential. Also pleasing that he turned down better offers as he wanted to play for us. Also nice to get some early business done with him and Cleverley joining the team for pre season. Think the next signing for us will be a CB then a CAM then that will be us done for the summer. That is depending on selling no one, if we sell Mirallas then we will buy Lennon and if we sell one of Stones, McCarthy, Coleman or Barkley they will also have to be replaced.[/quote']

Official now, 6m euros.

Expected' date=' still delighted with the signing. Now for that CB (hopefully not the £10m rumoured for Scott Dann) and a CAM.[/quote']

Excellent signing. £4.3 million in the Queens money, good value if you ask me. Wouldn't of minded him at Stoke.

Looks like Deulofeu will sign in the coming days' date=' happy with this signing as we really need another winger and he is young and has a bit of potential. Also pleasing that he turned down better offers as he wanted to play for us. Also nice to get some early business done with him and Cleverley joining the team for pre season. Think the next signing for us will be a CB then a CAM then that will be us done for the summer. That is depending on selling no one, if we sell Mirallas then we will buy Lennon and if we sell one of Stones, McCarthy, Coleman or Barkley they will also have to be replaced.[/quote']

Very good signing for Everton, a handy little winger to have in the side and still young too.

What the hell happened to the Forum???

SM beat it around the head with a stick' date=' murdered it then buried it in a shallow grave before replacing it with yet another brainwave of an aesthetic change. To be honest the forum was a bit outdated but the timing of the change may have suffocated what life was left in the forum presence.

To keep it on topic Mings to Bournemouth for £8? million, good player but a lot of money.

Idk what wrong with this Forum

Palace just need a goalscorer and they might push mid table or above

They will do very well with a goal scorer they have the basis of a good premier league team nothing spectacular but could be a solid mid table team

Finally Newcastle delve into the transfer market with the purchase of Wijnaldum. A major coup when the likes of Man United and Arsenal were interested at one stage. When the likes of Palace are spending £13m (including add ons) on a player who was getting little game time at PSG, makes our deal at 14m look all the more impressive. Fully expect at least another 4 maybe 5 signings, however I just wish we would do our business much quicker and far more efficiently than we do.

Of all the places Begovic could've chosen to go play regular football, he chose the one where he will be lucky to play the FA cup games... Go figure his motivations...are those 200k more per season and eventual trophies won by sitting on the bench really worth it?

Go figure...

Of all the places Begovic could've chosen to go play regular football' date=' he chose the one where he will be lucky to play the FA cup games... Go figure his motivations...are those 200k more per season and eventual trophies won by sitting on the bench really worth it?

Go figure...[/quote']

Amazed we could replace Cech with such a quality signing, frees up a home grown slot also.

Finally Newcastle delve into the transfer market with the purchase of Wijnaldum. A major coup when the likes of Man United and Arsenal were interested at one stage. When the likes of Palace are spending £13m (including add ons) on a player who was getting little game time at PSG' date=' makes our deal at 14m look all the more impressive. Fully expect at least another 4 maybe 5 signings, however I just wish we would do our business much quicker and far more efficiently than we do.[/quote']

Wijnaldum was quite obviously not a Manchester United target... but he looks decent.

United have been linked with everyone under the sun, especially anyone Dutch so don't believe the chip paper providers.

I wonder who Soton will sign to replace Schneiderlin. They got Cedric for Clyne, perhaps they'll get someone Clasie. (pun intended)

Can't wait to watch the Barclays Asia Trophy. Even though Singapore and the Far East have a huge PL fan following, PL teams hardly come over to Singapore. Even Juventus did last year.

Even though it's only Arsenal, Everton and Stoke (discounting the Singapore Selection who'll probably get thrashed), and not Utd, I'm looking forward to seeing them play.

I only wish Sanchez was also coming :(

I wonder who Soton will sign to replace Schneiderlin. They got Cedric for Clyne' date=' perhaps they'll get someone Clasie. (pun intended)

Can't wait to watch the Barclays Asia Trophy. Even though Singapore and the Far East have a huge PL fan following, PL teams hardly come over to Singapore. Even Juventus did last year.

Even though it's only Arsenal, Everton and Stoke (discounting the Singapore Selection who'll probably get thrashed), and not Utd, I'm looking forward to seeing them play.

I only wish Sanchez was also coming :([/quote']

I would like to see Clasie in the league, even more so in a team like Southampton. But they do have quite a few midfielders already,: Wanyama, Davis, Ward-Prowse, big things are expected of Reed and Hesketh too. l I think Clasie is a good shout though, I'm surprised they didn't make a move for Wijnaldum though.