bcfc12345

Official Premier League Discussion Thread

Talks of Jose & Simeone both telling friends that that have agreed to join Utd & Chelsea respectively coming out again. I prefer to wait until all is confirmed but could make for an even more interesting Premier League next season.

I still think both could try make a move for Pochettino though.

Talks of Jose & Simeone both telling friends that that have agreed to join Utd & Chelsea respectively coming out again. I prefer to wait until all is confirmed but could make for an even more interesting Premier League next season.

I still think both could try make a move for Pochettino though.

Conte in the mix as well for Chelsea

LVG has to go. I would prefer Simeone there as a neutral, and i would like Hiddink to stay at Chelsea he is level headed, non controversial and has at east stopped the wonton madness there. If he did not want to stay, io would like Conte there. Mourinho is good for media and entertainment value but for em he cheapens the league. ever liked that kind of attitude, although he has proven track record of trophies. whilst like any Gooner i dislike United, its a club that ive always had begrudging respect for, the Old gentleman of english football and i think Mourinho ruins that resoect for me.

Good luck to Andy Wilkinson who has retired after trying to combat injuries he sustained in a game against Blackburn. Local lad that got live his dream, was a true professional and hard as a coffin nail!

Played the game against Blackburn with no vision in his right eye, to his detriment in the end but in today's game with so many play actors and rolling around artists it is a rarity.

Getting taken out by Craig Gardner and bouncing back up with a handshake:-

Good luck to Andy Wilkinson who has retired after trying to combat injuries he sustained in a game against Blackburn. Local lad that got live his dream, was a true professional and hard as a coffin nail!

Played the game against Blackburn with no vision in his right eye, to his detriment in the end but in today's game with so many play actors and rolling around artists it is a rarity.

Getting taken out by Craig Gardner and bouncing back up with a handshake:-

Massive shame that but a year on and still being affected by the injury, health comes first. Best of luck to him with whatever he decides to do next.

Even tho it's extremely unlikely, I'd love to see Leicester win the Prem.

What a fantastic team - in the traditional sense of the word - they are!

They remind me (in a smaller scale, obviously) of Atlético de Madrid in Spain.

No superstars, but very well coached, extremely solidary defensively and super organised.

In Portugal, when a small club has a real chance at winning the league, the stinkin' refs completely shatter their dreams.

It happened to my Braga, twice in the last decade.

The 2 other clubs that were champions in Portugal (Boavista and Belenenses) owe it to external help.

Boavista had a corrupt and tremendously influential chairman.

Belenenses were champions in dictatorship times, where clubs from the capital (Lisbon) were massively favoured by refs.

That's just one more reason why I love undedogs.

Different clubs winning major competitions shake things up and are a breath of fresh air.

If not Leicester, I'd like Spurs to win the Prem.

Just becuase it would be a 1st for me, since I follow football.

I don't have any special admiration for these Spurs tho, as they're just one more club that's been throwing cash at everything that moves.

Even tho it's extremely unlikely, I'd love to see Leicester win the Prem.

What a fantastic team - in the traditional sense of the word - they are!

They remind me (in a smaller scale, obviously) of Atlético de Madrid in Spain.

No superstars, but very well coached, extremely solidary defensively and super organised.

In Portugal, when a small club has a real chance at winning the league, the stinkin' refs completely shatter their dreams.

It happened to my Braga, twice in the last decade.

The 2 other clubs that were champions in Portugal (Boavista and Belenenses) owe it to external help.

Boavista had a corrupt and tremendously influential chairman.

Belenenses were champions in dictatorship times, where clubs from the capital (Lisbon) were massively favoured by refs.

That's just one more reason why I love undedogs.

Different clubs winning major competitions shake things up and are a breath of fresh air.

If not Leicester, I'd like Spurs to win the Prem.

Just becuase it would be a 1st for me, since I follow football.

I don't have any special admiration for these Spurs tho, as they're just one more club that's been throwing cash at everything that moves.

At least Spurs done it the right way in the sense they sold a player Bale for 100m and never had a billionaire investor. Then you look at Kane Deli Ali off the top of my head and even a loan signing so I wouldn't class them as scum like City Chelsea ect. That said i still dont like them i think its just as simple as the unfashionable name Tottenham even saying it makes me sleepy.

Boavista are SCUM! 

I'd much rather Leicester win the league than any other team up there. Utd still living off '99, Arsenal off the invincible, Liverpool off of the Milan game.

Could you imagine it Spurs won it, they bloody released a special DVD about beating us the the Carling Cup final lol, unbearable if they somehow did it, & with players like Kyle Walker and Ryan Mason too!

I'd much rather Leicester win the league than any other team up there. Utd still living off '99, Arsenal off the invincible, Liverpool off of the Milan game.

Could you imagine it Spurs won it, they bloody released a special DVD about beating us the the Carling Cup final lol, unbearable if they somehow did it, & with players like Kyle Walker and Ryan Mason too!

Cant blame a club that is in the shadows of a larger one in its locale for getting excited.

I kinda agree, the skill was out of this world but I thought he scuffed the shot

It was stunning not overrated he hit it trying to score if he hit it perfect so to speak it might not have went in. 

At least Spurs done it the right way in the sense they sold a player Bale for 100m and never had a billionaire investor. Then you look at Kane Deli Ali off the top of my head and even a loan signing so I wouldn't class them as scum like City Chelsea ect. That said i still dont like them i think its just as simple as the unfashionable name Tottenham even saying it makes me sleepy.

Boavista are SCUM! 

Agreed, at least Spurs have guys like Alli, Kane, Dier or Walker playing regularly, homegrown players, if you will.

And yes, Boavista are scum and I hate them.

They bougth refs (like Porto, although I like Porto) and only got back to the top flight of Portuguese footy, thanks to the ineptitude of our "justice".

Hopefully that lot gets relegated this season!

For every Dele Alli there is a 20m domestic bust though who is bought only because he happens to be domestic 

Never mind another 10 5m domestic busts

I know, mate, I just think football has turned into a sugardaddy game.

And I frankly despise that.

FIFA and UEFA are absolute corruption nests.

If I ran football, I'd force every club to field (at all times) at least 6 national players.

It would make teams bet - for real - on the development of homegrown players. 

I wouldn't care if the teams became considerably worse.

Some clubs nowadays are absolutely soulless.