WC 869 Chelsea

arsenalrocs

Manager Alan Tay has been at the helm of Chelsea for 4 seasons. This year feels special as Chelsea are currently top of the league after 9 games. He has decided to keep the fans updated of how the club is progressing.

article-1075628-030567EE0000044D-233_468x342.jpg

" I have guided Chelsea for 4 seasons. I am very pleased with my squad. When I first started out the chairman was already right behind my back. He gave me funds that were more than I could ask for. Well from that season onwards the chairman never had the need to fund the club as we have made it a self sustainable one."

Chelsea_FC_Monopoly_big.jpg

" I have not won any trophies with Chelsea so far. We missed out on the league cup and shield in the finals. This year I will look to win something."

Re: WC 869 Chelsea

Match Preview

Chelsea vs AEK Athens

stamford-bridge.jpg

Tonight the World Champ Cup Round 2 will be held at Stamford Bridge. The two teams have not met each other for the past 3 seasons. This promises to be an exciting encounter as AEK have a formidable squad.

" It is not going to be easy against AEK as they have a more than capable squad. Nevertheless I will look to proceed to the next round. I will be resting my first team squad so the second stringers will play this match. I believe that they will deliver."

Chelsea Win!

koscielny-de-tours-a-lorient.jpg

Chelsea won their round 2 tie against AEK Athens. The stadium was filled as supporters came down to support them. Both Gareth Barry and Laurent Koscielny. Both of them got a match rating of 9 with Laurent got on the score sheet and earned himself the man of the match award.

Chelsea bossed the play around throughout the whole match. Keirrison was first on the score sheet when he smashed the ball in with such power that the goalkeeper had no chance. Petr Cech had a good match, always alert and kept out many balls.

keirrison+barcelona+palmeiras.jpg

" I am proud of my team. They showed great teamwork and cohesion throughout the match. They deserved the win. Laurent was impressive. "

Laurent was pleased after his goal and performance.

" I couldn't have asked for a better debut. I played the full 90 minutes, scored a goal and now this MOM. This is really great. I am going to frame up the shirt i wore today. I hope to do just as well in future games for Chelsea."

Match Preview

Chelsea vs Fenerbache SK

chelseafans_468x311.jpg

Tonight Chelsea entertain Fenerbache SK at Stamford Bridge. There is a feeling of confidence within the club and their fans. They are currently top of the table and will look to extend their lead.

" I am starting to get quite nervous and excited. It feels great to look down form the top of the table. But i know that this is only the start of the season there is still a long way to go. We will continue to fight. The players are confident after winning against AEK Athens. They are all fired up and ready to go.

091019_pk_moritz_16.jpg

Christoph Mortiz arrives! Chelsea have signed Christoph back after offloading him when he was under performing. They have paid 2.65m and Abd├╝lkadir Kayali for him.

" I sold him off when he was under performing. I admit it was a mistake. I welcome him back with open arms. I hope to see him do well here. "

• 1 month later...

Chelsea Poised to Win Title!

clip_image002_025.jpg

As the Championship moves into the last and final run, Chlesea sit a top the league table. Theres 12 games left to go and Chelsea are 7 points off their nearest rival FC Schalke. They will play Schalke tonight. This will be an intriguing match. Chelsea will travel to the German's stomping ground looking for a win.

"We have come so far now. We can't possibly be scared of anything. We will go all out and look for a win. Schalke are a tough team to beat and our rival. If we really want to win this championship we must beat them."

Chelsea Disappointed

54-LUISA-GETTYl_93783s.jpg

FC Schalke beat Chelsea 1-0 thanks to an early goal by Luisao. Chelsea looked to attack whenever they had the ball but they were just missing that cutting edge. Manager of Chelsea, Alan had a lot to say.

"Fine Schalke were the better side today. But i was disappointed with their code of conduct. Luisao scored a good goal. But he could have seriously injured my player because of that stupid late lunge. I am definitely not pleased. I have never seen such a late late tackle before. Was he going for the ball or my player? Only he himself can answer that question."

New Players

6740.jpeg

Maksim Kanunnikov

Chelsea have moved very quickly to snap up the promising Russian Maksim. The young player impressed Alan and the young manager talked to him about a possible move to Stamford Bridge.

"The gaffer talked to me after the game. He told me he liked the way I played. There was another club interested but as soon as I heard of the plans they had installed for me, the move was only going to be a matter of time."

204x_mg_onwl_jordanayew1.jpg

Jordan Ayew is due for a medical this afternoon. Personal terms have been agreed and the fee also settled. His move is now only subject to a medical.

"Jordan is a very promising player. Just take a look at how many players we have groomed and now they are superstars. We believe we can take Jordan under our wing and make him a better player."

Collison Leaves

724744628-soccer-barclays-premier-league-west-ham-united-v-fulham-upton.jpg

After spending 4 seasons at Chelsea, Collison has decided to seek pastures new. He was bought for a mere 250k and now he has been transformed into a talented player who can be challenging for a first team spot. Collison went to see the Chelsea manager personally and had an emotional talk with him.

It is reported that they talked about Collison's future at the club. The manager tried to ask him to stay until the end of the season but Collison declined. Tottenham then began to show interest along with a host of other clubs including West Ham. All the clubs sent in a formal written bid. Tottenham bidded the highest but was still off Chelsea's valuation of Collison. They countered the offer and in the end a bid of 10M was agreed.

_46852490_collison_bbc.jpg

"I am saddened to see Jack leave. He was one of my first buys. I respect that he wanted more game time. He is a real professional. I offered a new contract with a considerable wage to him but he declined saying that he would accept lower wages if he could play. I tried to keep him here but the desire in him to play was too strong. I really wish him all the best."

"It is always hard to leave a massive club like Chelsea. But in the end I knew it was the right thing to do. I couldn't stay on the bench all season long. I am grateful to the gaffer for bringing me to Chelsea and giving me my chance. He has transformed me into the player i am today. Right now, i want to focus fully on Tottenham and get into the first team."

"We are proud to have a player of Jack's caliber joining us. It would strengthen our squad greatly. 10M is not cheap but it was too hard to resist."

• 3 weeks later...

Aguero Arrives

21386SergioAguero.jpg

It has been a while since Chelsea welcomed a big name star. The last being Ribery 2 years back. From then on nothing much happened. Today many Chelsea fans woke up smiling. Aguero had signed for a pricey, large fee of 40M.

"Well we amassed such a huge fortune over the seasons. I said before I did have a very huge kitty. I have been waiting for the right player to buy. These days everyone is asking for absurd prices. When we found out Aguero was available we immediately started talking about a possible move. It seems like 40M is still too much but considering his value was 39.4M I think we got a good deal."

• 8 months later...

Team and Boss Under Fire

tumblr_l86ngv1AT41qakp38o1_400.jpg

Chelsea manager Alan Tay and his team have recently come under the media's scrutiny and are under fire for under performing. They are currently languishing in 16th place.

Club captain John Terry said, "I think we feel very bad about this year's performances. We know we haven't done well. We know that we need to really pull out socks up. We have disappointed the fans and we are sorry. We promise to be in the top 10 by the end of the season."

• 3 months later...

Chelsea Improving

John-Terry-and-Frank-Lampard.jpg

Following their dismal start to the season, with them languishing in 17th place, Chelsea have been unbeaten in their last four league games which have seen them move up the table to 12th spot.

"I told the boys that they cannot afford to be giving substandard performances especially when they are playing for a big club like Chelsea. Our objective this season is to win a cup and we're gonna stick to it. We've won something every season for the last four seasons and we wanna continue that. I am glad to see the boys coming together and playing well."

When asked on transfers, Alan seemed to hint that they could be welcoming a major transfer soon.

"Well I can't say too much now but we are close to signing a defender. We like what we see in him and we believe he can bolster our defensive ranks. Until he completes his move I can't say too much."

• 3 months later...

Chelsea Ready to Roar

chelsea-logo.jpg

In the midst of preparation for the new season, the Chelsea players have been training hard. The mood in the training camp could hardly have been better.

"I can't wait for the new season to start. We will definitely be up for it. As usual the chairman has tasked us with the job of winning the league and we will look to do just that."

1302006294-conor_mcaleny.jpg

Yesterday, Chelsea announced the arrival of exciting youngster Conor McAleny. He has been brought in from Everton for a mere 293k.

"We are excited to welcome Conor to this club. The moment we saw him play we knew that we had to get him. I am delighted that negotiations went well and that he is here with us."

nicolas-gaitan-01.jpg

Recently, there has been speculation that the clubs winger, Nicolas Gaitan, could be on his way out of the club. With rumours speculating that he could move to Newcastle. Alan confirmed that there was a bid but said that Gaitan was going no where.

"I did receive quite a sizable bid for Gaitan but I won't sell him unless an exceptional offer comes in. Gaitan is an immense talent and I am not prepared to let him go so easily."

Archived