Six years later..........

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Six years later..........

Re: Six years later.......... yes walcott and wilshere are almost certainly going to replace young, and wickham i havn't heard about but again wilshere / walcott i think probably get the place. any

Re: Six years later.......... true, and that is what this thread is about;)

I will do England for mine.

Goalkeeper

Joe Hart - Only 23 and goalkeepers can play well into their thirties so age won't be a problem. Some would say he is the best England keeper now but I think he will definitely have the number one spot by then.

Defence

Glen Johnson - Still only 25 and I don't think there any players likely to have overtaken him in six years. Micah Richards would be my other candidate if he starts living up to his potential.

Ryan Shawcross - Playing well for Stoke and another six years down the line he will be a very good player. Will probably end up moving to a team higher up the table than Stoke which will improve him if he plays in European competitions etc.

Gary Cahill - Similar to Shawcross. Already linked with sides like Arsenal and Liverpool and I feel he will also become a good player for England in the future.

Keiran Gibbs - There don't seem to be many players coming through in this position and I think players like Warnock and Cole will be out of contention by 2016. Played well for Arsenal when I have seen him and if given the opportunity for Arsenal he could become a key player for England.

Midfield

Aaron Lennon - I think Lennon is England's best right winger at the moment and will only be 28/29 by this time. Might have lost a bit of pace but still a good player to have.

Jack Rodwell - Showing lots of promise for Everton and I think he will make the defensive midfield position his own for England.

Jack Wilshere - Shown glimpes of quality on loan at Bolton and he has a good left foot which there are not many of. Only Gareth Barry is left footed in the centre of England's midfield. Wilshere would be the attacking midfielder to complement Rodwell.

Adam Johnson - Was in contention for the 2010 World Cup squad but missed out on the final 23. Been very good for Manchester City since his move from Middlesbrough and once again I think being left footed will put him above other players in the pecking order.

Strikers

Wayne Rooney - I don't really have to explain this one. England's best player and should still be around. He is only 24 now so I think he will still be around in six years.

Andy Carroll - I think England do play better with a target man and all of them seem to be too old for 2016. Heskey will be 38 and Crouch 35 so I would rule them out. Capello has earmarked Carroll as a player to watch and if he continues his good form in the Premiership I think he will be first choice for England in the future.

Players like Agbonlahor, Ashley Young, Walcott, Sturridge, Milner, Huddlestone, Kyle Walker and Naughton will be in and around the squad too in my opinion.

ARGENTINA

- - - - - - - - - - - Romero - - - - - - - - - - -

Otamendi - - - Fazio - - - Garay - - - - Ansaldi

- - - - - - - - - - - Banega - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - Perotti - - - - - - - - - - Di Maria - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - Messi - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - Higuain - - - - - - -Aguero - - - - - - -

What do you think about that??

ENGLAND

- - - - - - - - - - - - Hart - - - - - - - - - - -

Richards - - - Cahill - - - Shawcross - - - - Gibbs

- - - - - - - - - - - Rodwell - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - Lennon - - - - - - - - - - Johnson - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - Wilshere - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - Walcott - - - - - - - Rooney (CPT) - - - -

ireland

-----------------------doyle--------------------------------

---coleman-----o shea ---------- o dea-----cunningham ----

---mcgeady-----gibson /wilson-----mc carthy------hunt------

----------------------------dixon/brady/stokes/sheridan--------

------------------doyle---------------------------------------

NETHERLANDS

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vermeer - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Van der Wiel - - - Marcellis - - - Bruma - - - - Emanuelson

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - De Jong - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - Wijnaldum - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Drenthe - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Affelay - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - Babel - - - - - - -Elia - - - - - - - - - - -

Portugal:

Eduardo

Miguel Lopes------Rolando------Carriço-------Coentrao

Miguel Veloso--------Micael----------Sergio Oliveira

Ronaldo----------Orlando Sa-------Nani

With this team we will win the euro-2016

With Orlando sá? LOL!!! never... worst striker ever... Dont have a clue who is going to be but i know that orlando sa isnt...

BOSNIA

GK-Asmir Begovic

RB-Jasmin Mujdza

LB-Edin Cocalic

CB-Dino Coric

CB-Boris Pandza

CM-Sead Salihovic

CM-Miralem Pjanic

RM-Senijad Ibricic

LM-Haris Vuckic

FW-Haris Seferovic

FW-Edin Dzeko

Is Haris Vuckic eligible for Bosnia? Last I heard he was captain of the Slovenia U21 side. Hope he turns out to be a good player for Newcastle though. :D

Is Haris Vuckic eligible for Bosnia? Last I heard he was captain of the Slovenia U21 side. Hope he turns out to be a good player for Newcastle though. :D
I hope that we will choose Bosnia because it would be a good fit in our national team.It would be sad not to play for his homeland.What do you think of him as a potential.Respect Newcastle love that club its very nice for comeback in premiership:D

I hope that we will choose Bosnia because it would be a good fit in our national team.It would be sad not to play for his homeland.What do you think of him as a potential.Respect Newcastle love that club its very nice for comeback in premiership:D

I think he is a good player in the making. I watched the FA youth cup semi final and when he came on he was the best player on the pitch. He also made his first proper league appearance at the end of last season and was good there too. Our manager has promoted him to the senior squad so you might see some more of him next season. He is also quite big for a 17 year old. He is big and strong enough for the Premiership now in my opinion.

BOSNIA

GK-Asmir Begovic

RB-Jasmin Mujdza

LB-Edin Cocalic

CB-Dino Coric

CB-Boris Pandza

CM-Sead Salihovic

CM-Miralem Pjanic

RM-Senijad Ibricic

LM-Haris Vuckic

FW-Haris Seferovic

FW-Edin Dzeko

Can you provide any more info on Jasmin Mujdza and Dino Coric - neither appear to be on the DB - who are they?

Bosnias why are you chosing Mujdza when his just solid player? I was on the many games of Zagreb on wich he played' date=' and he was good,but he was poor in Bundesliga...[/quote']

The biggest problem in the Bosnian nnational team is position RB and LB .That is why this team needed Mujdza.Bosnia is strong in the middle and up in front but on right and left side defence we are weak.We just do not have a better solution .I think that will develop into a good bundesliga player.

Bosnias why are you chosing Mujdza when his just solid player? I was on the many games of Zagreb on wich he played' date=' and he was good, but he was poor in Bundesliga...[/quote']

Edin Dzeko was just a solid player in Zeljeznicar. He was a good solid player in Teplice. At the moment he is presued by the roumer that only followes the best ones out there.

Now, I dont say Mujdza has same potential but he could be really good. I guess its also a wishfull thinking from our side :)

ARGENTINA

GK : Sergio Romero

RB : Pablo Zabaleta/Nicolas Otamendi

CB : Guillermo Burdisso/Federico Fazio, Ezequiel Garay

LB : Emiliano Insua

DM : Javier Mascherano, Franco Zuculini

AM : Javier Pastore

RWG : Sergio Aguero (my favorite! :D)

LWG : Lionel Messi

CF : Gonzalo Higuain/Carlos Tevez

PORTUGAL

-------------Rui Patricio--------

Miguel Lopes----Carrico---Roderick---Fabio Coentrao

---------------Moutinho---Veloso------------

Ronaldo------------Micael----------Nani---

----------------Rui Fonte------------

SUBS:

Andre Santos

Castro

Sergio Oliveira

Orlando Sa

Tobias Figuerido

Rolando

Varela

Fabio Faria

Bruno Gama

Joao Silva

Cedric Soares

Diogo Rosado

Wilson Eduardo

Nuno Reis

Germany

-------------- Neuer/Adler --------------

Trasch - Mertesacker - Tasci - Badstuber

- Kroos - Khedira - Ozil - Schweinsteiger -

---------- -Podolski - Muller -------------

Acually there are quite a lot of talents in Germany like the Bender bros, Hummels, Boateng, Grosskreuz, Marin, and many more so it's quite hard to predict as anyone could chosen