Top Cm's+Rm's to buy at this moment in time??

Larts

Hey guys,

My Milan squad has alot of left sided players (which is quite rare)

with :

Ozil, bastos, pranic, modric, olic..

Im looking for a center mid, and a right mid whos more than capable to play on the right wing, at the mo im playing Higain there, hes doing ok but nothing special, milner also the same. Hamsik in the center with gago (wanting to trade)

Up front, Villa, Aguero, Dzeko (higain and olic)

Any reccomendations..?? the better players to be buying now, with rises etc, much appreicated guys.

Ryan

Re: Top Cm's+Rm's to buy at this moment in time??

Hey guys' date='

My Milan squad has alot of left sided players (which is quite rare)

with :

Ozil, bastos, pranic, modric, olic..

Im looking for a center mid, and a right mid whos more than capable to play on the right wing, at the mo im playing Higain there, hes doing ok but nothing special, milner also the same. Hamsik in the center with gago (wanting to trade)

Up front, Villa, Aguero, Dzeko (higain and olic)

Any reccomendations..?? the better players to be buying now, with rises etc, much appreicated guys.

Ryan[/quote']

go for someone like milner of aston villa, he is RM/CM and rated 90 but is a definate riser to 91 mabye even 92.

sorry' date=' just reading that again i realised u got milner, go for marchisio of juventus also looking at a 91/92[/quote']

Yeah, thankyou.

I really do rate Milner highly, but i need a player who is just as good, or going to rise too. :) Need some depth on the right.

Yeah' date=' thankyou.

I really do rate Milner highly, but i need a player who is just as good, or going to rise too. :) Need some depth on the right.[/quote']

ah ok, marchisio is CM'er but wingers or rm's, you could go for valencia, ramires, navas all of these should get +1's? its up to you :)

ah ok' date=' marchisio is CM'er but wingers or rm's, you could go for valencia, ramires, navas all of these should get +1's? its up to you :)[/quote']

Ok thanks Naj,

Any more reccomendations??

I sold ramires earlier on in the season... to an external club ;) might try to buy him back.

How about getting Jesus Navas(92)?

Only a RM/Wing though' date=' not a CM, but a great signing for the right wing

Should be getting a +1 in the upcoming rating changes ...

;)[/quote']

Yeah, i few have mentioned him before to me, is he deffinently getting a plus 1?

darren fletcher even if he has a positional change would still be good for my team, will he deffinently get a rise too guys??

Yeah' date=' i few have mentioned him before to me, is he deffinently getting a plus 1?

darren fletcher even if he has a positional change would still be good for my team, will he deffinently get a rise too guys??[/quote']

im pretty sure fletcher will get 92.

it will be quite a surprise if he doesn't.