Sell Van Persie for 25il + Borrelio + Flamini?

ThePlayMaker

Re: Sell Van Persie for 25il + Borrelio + Flamini?

Should I do this deal?

With the cash I could buy Millner + Subotic' date=' or a 90 rated striker, though not a well known one.

I do need another DM rated 90+.

Is Borrelio gonna rise?

Cash is pretty darn valuable in my set up

Here is my squad:

[url']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=1656169&clubid=11326447&sid=21253[/url]

i wouldnt sell van persie for that is i think he's a very very safe 93 and will probably rise in the future

i wouldnt sell van persie for that is i think he's a very very safe 93 and will probably rise in the future

I know, but it provides me with the positions I kneed most (CM and DM, Millner and Flamini) A back up FWD (Borellio) and a future CB (Subotic).

Its a toughy!

Any other opinions!?

I know' date=' but it provides me with the positions I kneed most (CM and DM, Millner and Flamini) A back up FWD (Borellio) and a future CB (Subotic).

Its a toughy!

Any other opinions!?[/quote']

I highyl rate RVP, and its a shame with the injuries he gets, i think he'l be the highest goal scorer in the world cup, hes immense, his technical ability is second to none. BUT 25mil, borrelio+flamini..its a good bid. Although Borrelio hasnt got a touch on RVP, Milner would deffinently be a must buy!

What other players have they got??

Personally I wouldn't have thought he'd be that safe he's only played half as many matches this season as he did the previous season

Season 09/10

26 matches, 15 goals, 1943 minutes

Season 08/09

54 matches, 24 goals, 4131 minutes

Just my opinion

I highyl rate RVP' date=' and its a shame with the injuries he gets, i think he'l be the highest goal scorer in the world cup, hes immense, his technical ability is second to none. BUT 25mil, borrelio+flamini..its a good bid. Although Borrelio hasnt got a touch on RVP, Milner would deffinently be a must buy!

What other players have they got??[/quote']

Pato, Mutu, Ronaldinho, Eto'o ,Diego, Gabby Milito, Trowchowski, Pirlo, Seedorf, Ambrosini, Robben, Bonera etc.

Personally I wouldn't have thought he'd be that safe he's only played half as many matches this season as he did the previous season

Season 09/10

26 matches' date=' 15 goals, 1943 minutes

Season 08/09

54 matches, 24 goals, 4131 minutes

Just my opinion[/quote']

That is due to injury, and SM usually only drop injured players, if they have been injured for AGES.

terrible deal mate,rvp has the potential to be one of the best players at the world cup.He wont drop, look at hargreaves,hes kept his rating and he hasnt played for about 2 years! his record last season was still decent,seems to good a player for that deal

terrible deal mate' date='rvp has the potential to be one of the best players at the world cup.He wont drop, look at hargreaves,hes kept his rating and he hasnt played for about 2 years! his record last season was still decent,seems to good a player for that deal[/quote']

With the Cash I could buy Millner, and a good young defender though.

Also I really need a good DM, and Borellio would be a straight replacement for RVP. I really need a CM to partner Fabbers as well. And maybe with the cash I can buy a good RB, which is what I really need as well.

So basically:

Flamini + Borellio + Millner/Good RB + Subotic/Good RB for RVP.

With the Cash I could buy Millner' date=' and a good young defender though.

Also I really need a good DM, and Borellio would be a straight replacement for RVP. I really need a CM to partner Fabbers as well. And maybe with the cash I can buy a good RB, which is what I really need as well.

So basically:

Flamini + Borellio + Millner/Good RB + Subotic/Good RB for RVP.[/quote']

i think you shouldnt do the deal unless you get atalented striker not boriello who is imo utter rubbish, this is because your team will be lacking that fire power upfront which could be the difference in tight matches:)

i think you shouldnt do the deal unless you get atalented striker not boriello who is imo utter rubbish' date=' this is because your team will be lacking that fire power upfront which could be the difference in tight matches:)[/quote']

true.

I'm trying to get pato, or mutu instead or bor.