Site Down?

Bones001

Guest Daragh

Re: Site Down?

Hi Guys' date='

A massive apology for the problems with the site today. Rest assured we have been working non-stop to get the site back working as normal.

The issue has been a server problem which was unfortunately beyond our control.

[b']However we are implementing better procedures to ensure that this does not happen again, and having a review of our structures to improve things.[/b]

We have delayed tonights kick-offs by 2 hours to give people a chance to pick their teams and have not taken a day off anyones Gold Manager days.

Once again sorry for the problems and we now hope normal service will resume.

Well, they obviously haven't worked. I understand that these things will happen and I'm not one to usually complain about servers and what not but the site really needs new servers or what ever it takes. I mean, forget about tonight, a few days after you posted this, the site was down again. It's really becoming frustrating for everyone.

How many times has this problem come up and how many times have SM failed to fix it? Why should I continue to pay for gold membership when half the time I can't access my teams? Maybe I am exaggerating a little bit when I say "half the time" but seriously SM get this sorted.

so we all know that the site is down , i was signed in then it logged out saying this :

Unfortunately there is currently a problem with the soccermanager.com website.

The SM team have been informed of the problem and are working to get it resolved.

Create a Support Ticket.Create a new ticket to submit to the SM Support Team

Ahh I understand Lennon wanted todays ratings... Unfortunately I tried changing to another set-up, but was logged off... From memory

Pique up2 to 94

Busquets up 1 to 91

Valdes up1 to 92

Henry down 2 to 92

Pedro Leon up 1 to 89

gets a bit hazy now, so not 100% but think Gabrial Milito, Casillas, Josemi, Sqillaci all down 1?? Hope it helps??

Pique up2 to 94

Busquets up 1 to 91

Valdes up1 to 92

Henry down 2 to 92

Pedro Leon up 1 to 89

gets a bit hazy now' date=' so not 100% but think Gabrial Milito, Casillas, Josemi, Sqillaci all down 1?? Hope it helps??[/quote']

Garay went down to 90 as well. R Marquez went down 2 to 90, Higuian up 1 to 94, Kanoute down 1 to 92, Raul went down 2 to 91 as well I think.

There were a lot of people that didnt change though that should have gone up or down (in my humble opinion). Namely: Navas, Silva, Kaka, Benzema, Pepe and plenty others.

I for one am pretty bitter at the moment...

GGR,

I dont enjoy doing work especially on a Friday. I have lost count the amount of times i cannot get logged in to SM.

The rating increases have been impressive:D:D:D

some droppers for the mix

Marques -2

Albiol -1

Kanoute -1

Raul -2

delighted about Pique and Busquests rise.

hopefully

Silva will get a deserved 94 and Navas a 93.

Sm Dev just posted this and closed his thread :

Due to external server problems beyond our control the site has been experiencing problems.

We are working hard to fix the issue and will have the site working normally again shortly.

We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.