so... the English premier league is reviewed?

hipthehop

Re: so... the English premier league is reviewed?

some of the expected risers such as Joe Hart and Aaron Lennon are still the same rating as before' date=' but their teams have been reviewed. safe to assume that they didnt get their rise or is more rating review coming our way??[/quote']

No its not done till now there are many players are reviewing at the time i think they will finish from the EPL this week:)

hmm... im confused. i see ppl saying the review is not over. then i also see others saying that the review is over and that they are unhappy with some of the decisions SM has made.

I think the review for certain teams are over, but not all teams in the EPL.

I think the review for certain teams are over' date=' but not all teams in the EPL.[/quote']

in that case, say tottenham which had huddlestone and jenas change their ratings to name a few, we can expect no changes for lennon? likewise for Joe Hart and Milner for birmingham and aston villa respectively?

in that case' date=' say tottenham which had huddlestone and jenas change their ratings to name a few, we can expect no changes for lennon? likewise for Joe Hart and Milner for birmingham and aston villa respectively?[/quote']

Yes, pretty much I think. However, it depends on whether they are done reviewing those teams, or are still reviewing them.

Millner got a position change, so he has been reviewed, but just didn't rise.

Joe Hart is good, but needs another good season for a 90.

Lennon had a good start of the season, but then became injured. If he had not been injured, and carried on that for, hew ould have rose, but for now 90 is fine for him.

To be fair i think this is/was the year for Germany and Spain. i think England and Italy will see ratings that are less of a surprise to the upside. German's nearly took over italy in the Coefficient, therefore the whole league likely saw a positive boost, while england compared to the 3 previous years disappointed in the CL and Europa Leauge. This makes sense to me, to maybe help your questions

Just a thought though.

To be fair i think this is/was the year for Germany and Spain. i think England and Italy will see ratings that are less of a surprise to the upside. German's nearly took over italy in the Coefficient' date=' therefore the whole league likely saw a positive boost, while england compared to the 3 previous years disappointed in the CL and Europa Leauge. This makes sense to me, to maybe help your questions

Just a thought though.[/quote']

Totally agree with this and the points made.

did every notice how the german league has been reviewed and is out of the list, and now Spanish league is under "current leagues being reviewed"?

here is the important part. we all thought english league has finished being reviewed with the lower division reviewed a few weeks ago and the Premier league just got reviewed about a week ago. but how can the german league be over and not the english league? maybe theres more to come for england? could this explain why some of the expected risers (eg Joe Hart) and droppers (berbatov,) did not get rate changes?

EDIT: removed Carvalho

did every notice how the german league has been reviewed and is out of the list' date=' and now Spanish league is under "current leagues being reviewed"?

here is the important part. we all thought english league has finished being reviewed which the lower division reviewed a few weeks ago and the Premier league just got reviewed about a week ago. but how can the german league be over and not the english league? maybe theres more to come for england? could this explain why some of the expected risers (eg Joe Hart) and droppers (berbatov, carvalho) did not get rate changes?[/quote']

i was about to say this, carvalho did drop + maybe a few changes left until england is removed from that section :)

just wait and see, bizaree from SM doing maybe only a few players wen they have done 99% of the premier league but oh well :)

Italy's started so I think the Premier League's finished guys :o

thats what we thought, but then England is still under "current leagues being reviewed" whilst Germany (which was reviewed around the same time as EPL) is expectedly over. England isnt. which i think means that some risers/droppers are yet to come for England.

thats what we thought' date=' but then England is still under "current leagues being reviewed" whilst Germany (which was reviewed around the same time as EPL) is expectedly over. England isnt. which i think means that some risers/droppers are yet to come for England.[/quote']

it's finished , technical glitch...

it's finished ' date=' technical glitch...[/quote']

I also dont think its a glitch, I think they may actually have realized the big tournament called the world cup could and should affect players ratings so maybe re-review the players involved instead of waiting 6 months for the next rating changes, Thats what im hoping anyway.:)

I also dont think its a glitch' date=' I think they may actually have realized the big tournament called the world cup could and should affect players ratings so maybe re-review the players involved instead of waiting 6 months for the next rating changes, Thats what im hoping anyway.:)[/quote']

yeah im thinking something similar. i think they've heard the voices of the forumers and are going to re-review some players from EPL.