A New Competative EC

Hello There Guys , i know im new to the hole forum but im just wondering if there is anyone else looking for a new competive EC ? ive had time looking at my brother compete in EC5579 and the forum's inpact on the setup in general

if anyones intrested just quote or post back because i would like to make this new competive EC a reality :D

Re: A New Competative EC

Hello There Guys ' date=' i know im new to the hole forum but im just wondering if there is anyone else looking for a new competive EC ? ive had time looking at my brother compete in EC5579 and the forum's inpact on the setup in general

if anyones intrested just quote or post back because i would like to make this new competive EC a reality :D[/quote']

If theirs enough activity I'll join but if you want a successfull EC I advice you wait a week or so untill there are enough people willing to join, no need to rush it or it will fail

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

I would be interested so long as it is competitive and life like. i.e. no buying from unmanaged clubs for starters....

Yes that would be a good one.

Only externals and Managed clubs

Sorry im going to pull out because there have been to many failures like these so I have decided to go for a different idea, a world championship.

If your interested post here:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=65808

If not its ok but many forumers will hopefully join. Good luck if you decide to stick with the EC idea!