Gold Championship 4 Transfers / Match reports Thread

Re: Gold Championship 4

I am sure they will get back to you' date='it just calls for some patience[/quote']

My patience is slowly wittling away. Nearly 3 days and no response to 2 PM's or a ticket - just a "we are looking into it" or some form of explanation will do, but NOTHING isn't good enough :mad:

Weirdest thing is Huntelaar isn't showing on the squad page of Ajax and nor is Figo in my squad. Figo had since been sold on to Boro from Ajax so I bet the Boro boss isn't isn't too happy either....

WAKE UP SM

Starting to hink it might be best to just go after another target, not that I should have to

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 4 Hey All ! havent posted in here for a month and a bit now due to my lack of internet but now im home for the weekend i just wanna say ! FEYENOORD WIN THE TITLE ! After

Re: Gold Championship 4 Feyenoord Season (2) Review After a fantastic season with Feyenoord Johnson gave an exclusive statement to SMFA Sports news about the highs and occasional lows in what t

Re: Gold Championship 4 PSV EINDHOVENS season two review After season ones disapointment of being the nearly rans, PSV wanted to better the third place they reached and also have a good run in

My patience is slowly wittling away. Nearly 3 days and no response to 2 PM's or a ticket - just a "we are looking into it" or some form of explanation will do' date=' but NOTHING isn't good enough :mad:

Weirdest thing is Huntelaar isn't showing on the squad page of Ajax and nor is Figo in my squad. Figo had since been sold on to Boro from Ajax so I bet the Boro boss isn't isn't too happy either....

WAKE UP SM

Starting to hink it might be best to just go after another target, not that I should have to[/quote']

Well you should not have to that is for sure, I am sure they are looking into it for sure and will get it fixed, they always do

Well you should not have to that is for sure' date=' I am sure they are looking into it for sure and will get it fixed, they always do[/quote']

Well I recieved an e-mail saying "A comment has been added to support ticket bla bla", I thought "oh good" but all they have done is close the ticket - that's it, I see no comment... :mad::confused:

What do I do now....I have gone through all the proper channels and haven't even got an explanation. Sort of given up on getting the player back, but there is still the problem of Figo being missing from my squad page. I would start a ticket but see little point B)

Well I recieved an e-mail saying "A comment has been added to support ticket bla bla"' date=' I thought "oh good" but all they have done is close the ticket - that's it, I see no comment... :mad::confused:

What do I do now....I have gone through all the proper channels and haven't even got an explanation. Sort of given up on getting the player back, but there is still the problem of Figo being missing from my squad page. I would start a ticket but see little point B)[/quote']

Well my friend, that was the last thing i thought SM would do is close your ticket without a reply,as i see your situation fit for at least and explanation. You could always post it in the BUG section somewhere and they Devs do read that area as that is another channel.The Figo thing, well submit ticket and add a comment in the BUG section. If you get no help there then you are SOL

Well my friend' date=' that was the last thing i thought SM would do is close your ticket without a reply,as i see your situation fit for at least and explanation. You could always post it in the BUG section somewhere and they Devs do read that area as that is another channel.The Figo thing, well submit ticket and add a comment in the BUG section. If you get no help there then you are SOL[/quote']

2 of the Devs have been Pm'ed so unless they haven't been on here for a while they are well aware of my situation....decided to try and use Figo to sign a replacement. If I can't get rid I'll then deal with trying to make him show up

West Bromwich Albion Are Looking Likely To Take The Division 3 Title And Win Promotion To A Division Bellow Where They Belong They Already Have A Transfer Kitty Of Over 40 Million And The Promotion As Champions Will Help The Bank Balance Even More They Are Also Hot On The Trail Of Leeds United Striker Mauro ESPOSITO The Italian Centre Forward Has Played 23 Games Rapping Up 30 Goals 18 Assists & 10 MOM'S The Offer Of 10 Million Pounds And A Annoymous Player Who Has Refused To Be Named

Thats All For Now

Wednesday pushing for European dream

The rapid rise of Sheffield Wednesday might have surprised some onlookers, but not manager Perry81. Since their promotion as champions in their first season the Owls have found themselves with the chance to clinch European football at the first attempt.

"The squad is looking good. We've got a big squad who are getting better all the time. Some of the youngsters need to move up a gear if we are to brake into the top 10 though. I have high hopes for the likes of Mark Noble, Edgar Meija, Pablo Piatti and Vladimir Granat to name but a few."

Inter fight on

109.gif

Inter go into tonights match with Reggina in a difficult situation both on and off the pitch. They lie in 3rd place in Serie A and have the very serious threat of losing their title with only 3 games to. The table looks like this:

1 Udinese 35 22 8 5 79 33 46 74

2 Milan 35 21 8 6 59 35 24 71

3 INTERNAZIONALE 35 21 7 7 75 39 36 70

4 Palermo 35 20 6 9 84 46 38 66

Jacko told the press how he saw the situation at his press conference - "Not great, but we know what we have to do, win all 3 games and see where it takes us. We cannot control what either Milan or Udinese do, and can only hope they slip up. Ultimately if we fail to win it we have only ourselves to blame. We have been inconsistent, but I believe there is still a twist in the tale this season and hopefully it will go our way"

This week also saw a sensational transfer story develop in GC4, as the SMFA ordered the reversal of the deal that took Klaas Jan Huntelaar to Inter from Ajax some 6 months ago. Inter have been in touch with the SMFA constantly since saturday when the story first broke but have yet to be given an explanation as to the decision.

Jacko said "Ultimately I have to bite my tongue on this one to avoid gettig into trouble myself. We are disappointed at what has took place, both with the decision itself and the lack of communication on the issue....let me reassure all our supporters that we are still trying to get some information out of the SMFA at the very least whilst also searching for a replacement. I know for a fact the Klaas himself was loving it here and didn't want to go back Holland. We intend to do our talking on the pitch and show everyone who is boss"

On the plus side Inter welcome back Luis Figo this evening, who returned to the club as part of the Huntelaar scandal

98257.jpg

They will though unfortunately be without both Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Javier Zanetti who both picked up knocks in saturdays goalless draw with Parma:

98250.jpg98270.jpg

Forza Inter

Heading Into Tonight Game At Home Against Southend, West Brom Are Looking To Keep A 21 Match Unbeaten Run Going With Southend In 3'rd And Looking A Good Outfit It Will Be A Test For the League Leaders At The Hawthorns Tonight A Win Tonight Would Gaurentee Wba Are Champions Of Division 3. Also 2 Teams Are Already Confirmed Relegated Brighton & Gillingham Have Both Had Appauling Seasons With There Fair Share Of UnLuckiness The Top 3 As Of 7/11 (15.30) Is As Follows.... P W D L F A GD+

1 West Bromwich 35 21 10 4 63 23 40 73

2 Leyton Orient 35 21 7 7 57 37 20 70

3 Southend United 35 20 9 6 61 36 25 69

With The Bottom 3 As Follows.....

P W D L F A GD- Points

18 Millwall 35 5 12 18 35 58 -23 27

R 19 Brighton 35 2 14 19 34 68 -34 20 R

R 20 Gillingham 35 3 10 22 28 64 -36 19 R

With Milwall 2 Points From Safety With 3 Games Left It Promises To Be A Most Exciting Finale

Thats All From Me FOR NOW.

Reports On All Division 3 Matches Will Be Avalible At 2pm GMT (LondonTime)

WEST BROM 0 - 1 Southend

A Seriously Dissapointing result for The Baggies And They Are Now only 1 Point ahead of 2nd place southend going into the final 2 matches of the season Wba Manager Andy Nile Has Told The Smfa That '' He Was Dissapointed With The Amouth Of Wasted Chances From Marlon King Imparticular And Says Its Our Main Priority To Keep Scoring The Goals And Not Waste As many Chances But All Credit to southend they kept going at us and in the end i think they deserved victory

BIG RESULT

Bradford 1 - 2 Milwall

2 First Half Goals Rescued Milwalls Poor Away Form When Dave Brammer Headed In A Cross From Darren Byfeild In The Second Minute they Added Another In The 25th Minute When Darren Byfeild Latched Onto A Sensational Long Ball From Marc Williams From Then After It Was All Bradford They Missed A fair amount of chances but finally bradford broke their deadlock when Camara Pressures The Keeper It Rebounds Back Out To Junovic Who Slots Home From Just outside the 6 yard box it was pretty flat from then after Although There Was A Final Chance From Bradford to snatch a point in the 3rd minute of stoppage time when marc williams blasted a 25 yard screamer but it was matched by a sensational tip over the crossbar from Pidgely

''Milwall caretaker manager said it was a massive releif to gather a win

THIS NOW MEANS THEY ARE ONLY 2 POINTS BEHIND 17'TH PLACE TRANMERE

With The Final Game Of The Season Being TRANMERE VS MILWALL It Is Destined To Be A Stunning Finale

Other Results Include

Brentford 1 - 2 Tranmere

Plymouth A 1 - 1 Doncaster Rovers

Huddersfield 1 - 1 Blackpool

Accrington 2 - 0 Oldham Ath

Brighton 0 - 0 Derby County

Gillingham 1 - 4 Colchester United

Port Vale 2 - 1 Carlisle United

Bristol City 1 - 0 Leyton Orient

ARSENAL 5 - 1 MANCHESTER UNITED

Man Utd Capped Off A Rather Poor Season Losing 5-1 Away At Arsenal From The Opening Minute You Could Tell Arsenal Were Rampant With 12 Seconds Gone Fabregas Fires A 35 Yard Screamer Which Is Spectacularly Kept Out But Four minutes in Manchester uniteds poor defending led to a mistake by buffon when he slipped and van persie ran the ball into a wide open net it got worse on 18 Minutes When Van Persie Slotted Home A Penalty Which Was Given For A Poor Handball By O'Shea It Got Worse Still When Alexandre Hleb Latched Onto A Pull Back From Van Persie To Fire A Venomous Thunderbolt into The Top Left Hand Corner . On 33 Minutes Man Utd Pulled One Back When O'shea Scrambled The Ball Over The Line .Then Another Blow Fabregas Finishes Cooly Sending A Clear Message To His Critics HALF TIME

A Poor Second Half Rather Scrappy The Only Action Was In The 77'th Minute When Rio Ferdinand Flew In 2 Footed With His Studds Showing On Fabreagas And Got Away With It In The 86th Minute romeo catselen Fires Home A Snap Shot When He Was Found Totally Unmarked By Fabregas

After The Match The Manchester United Manager Bryan Told Us '' I Am Apsoloutley Discusted With Our Defending Today And I Am Looking Into Improving Our Back Line I Am Fuming With My Whole Team For Being Trounced Like That But All Credit to Arsenal They Played Well''

Arsenal Manager Kevche Told Us '' I Am Delighted With A Fabulous Performance We Need To Keep Playing Like This And Keep Focused '' You Could Sense The Pride Inside The Emirates Stadium

Monaco 5-1 Lorient

Ross Philp, was only in charge for one day before his new side Monaco faced Lorient as they aim for European football.

Defender Paolo Cannavaro put Monaco ahead after only one minute, but Carl Medjani gave the hosts a problem as he equalised on 26 minutes. Two goals in the space of a minute from Monaco forward Jeremy Menez put Monaco 3-1 up at half time in after a first period in which the French side totally dominated.

Into the second half and twelve minutes in, defender Paolo Cannavaro got his second of the game putting Monaco three goals up on Lorient. And the hammering was complete, as was Menez's hattrick on 66 minutes as he finished off the rout, with a tap in which he bundled over the line.

Monaco sit fifth in the French league, only two points behind Sochaux who occupy the fourth and final European slot. Next up for Monaco is an away tie to unmanaged Metz.

arsenal3.jpg

Sparky Takes Charge At Emirates!!!

Mitu Ahmed has just taken control over Arsenal BBC Sports can now reveal. It was said that former manager Kev wanted to move onto a bigger challenge and reccommended Sparky to the Arsenal board. Ahmed was delighted to join and told Arsenal.com; "It's a great club, Kev has done wonders with this team and it is my job to keep up with the fantastic achievements. We have already won the League Cup thanks to Kev, but looking at our past results, we shouldn't have lost 3-1 to Palermo in the champions league."

Arsenal are currently fourth with just 2 games remaining, a champions league spot is what they'll be wanting, but with Newcastle hot on their trail, the only way to be playing champions league football is by winning the 2 remaining games.

Arsenal are currently after a 92+ attacking midfielder, and will pay good money + Soloman Kalou in return!

kalou_salomon2.jpg

Will be heading the other way

Huntelaar returns to Internazionale

Klaas Jan Huntelaar last night made a dramatic return to the San Siro in a deal involving £12M and two players moving the other way to Ajax. Huntelaar had this to say at the press conference:

" I am delighted to be back, it is no secret that I never wanted to leave in the first place and I just want to get scoring goals again."

268px-

Huntelaar at the press conference today

In other news Inter swapped Central midfielder Stephen Appiah for Torino Winger Alessandro Rosina

160px-

Rosina:One for the future

Wednesdays Serie A results also went Inters way. Milan could only draw 1-1 at Ascoli and Udinese lost in Florence. Inters 2-0 win at Reggina put them up to 2nd and only 1 point off the top with 2 games to go. "In with a great chance now" was Jackos response after the game

Forza Inter 109.gif

arsenal3.jpg

47.gifManchester City VS Arsenal 1.gif

Arsenal's race for a champions league spot starts here with a game against Manchester rivals City. With Newcastle trailing by just a point, the Gunners know that they need to win.

Arsenal are without Frenchman Theirry Henry who returns on Sunday and Emannuele Eboue who is also sidelined. Robin Van Persie is set to start as a lone striker with Fabregas supporting him.

Arsenal need the win if they are to have any chance of qualifying for a champions league spot, a draw wouldn't be too bad as their next game would be against Newcastle-The final showdown.

Arsenal team Line Up:-

------------------------------Lehman------------------------------------

Toure--------------Gallas---------------------Senderos--------------Clichy

Hleb----------------Gilberto----------------Flamini-------------Ljungberg

-------------------------------Fabregas----------------------------------

-------------------------------V.Persie-----------------------------------

fa-premier-league.jpg

Pos Team P W D L F A GD Pts

1 Liverpool 36 27 5 4 116 43 73 86

2 Chelsea 36 27 2 7 81 45 36 83

3 Middlesbrough 36 24 4 8 73 44 29 76

4 ARSENAL 36 20 6 10 61 43 18 66

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Newcastle United 36 20 5 11 73 53 20 65

6 Aston Villa 36 16 9 11 57 49 8 57

7 Sunderland 36 15 11 10 80 54 26 56

8 Blackburn Rovers 36 15 11 10 63 43 20 56

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 Manchester City 36 16 6 14 58 52 6 54

10 Manchester United 36 17 3 16 54 55 -1 54

11 Sheffield Wednesday 36 16 5 15 63 54 9 53

12 Charlton Athletic 36 12 10 14 42 50 -8 46

13 Fulham 36 13 4 19 49 68 -19 43

14 Leicester City 36 11 6 19 48 64 -16 39

15 Bolton Wanderers 36 10 7 19 43 60 -17 37

16 Wigan Athletic 36 11 3 22 43 77 -34 36

17 Watford 36 7 9 20 33 59 -26 30

18 Tottenham Hotspur 36 6 11 19 29 54 -25 29

19 Reading 36 8 4 24 39 80 -41 28

20 Sheffield United 36 7 3 26 32 90 -58 24

arsenal3.jpg

47.gifManchester City 1-4 Arsenal 1.gif

It was a crucial game for Arsenal, they needed a win if they were to qualify for the champions league. With Newcastle trailing just 1 point behind them at 5th, A win looked compulsory.

Luckily for Sparky, his team didn't fail to impress. A win in his first game in enables a guaranteed 4th place finish.

Aleksandr Hleb (2), Freddie Ljungberg and Romeo Castelen getting on the scoresheet to leave a very happy manager. A consolation goal came from Leandro Cufre for City.

Sparky was over the moon with the win and told Arsenal.com; "We qualified for the Champions Cup! I'm very pleased with the lads, they made my first game very easy. We fought very hard this season, and what a reward by qualifying for the most prestigious cup in the whol of Europe."

player-image-49189.jpg

Scoring a brace to secure 4th spot

Many Miles away at St James Park....

52.gifNewcastle United 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday 71.gif

Sheffield Wednesday help Arsenal secure 4th spot with a 1-0 win over Newcastle United, Sanhueza scoring in the 50th minute; Arsenal starting early celebrations!

Table After Matchday 37

fa-premier-league.jpg

Pos Team P W D L F A GD Pts

1 Liverpool 37 27 5 5 116 46 70 86

2 Chelsea 37 28 2 7 84 45 39 86

3 Middlesbrough 37 24 5 8 74 45 29 77

4 ARSENAL 37 21 6 10 65 44 21 69

5 Newcastle United 37 20 5 12 73 54 19 65

6 Sunderland 37 16 11 10 81 54 27 59

7 Blackburn Rovers 37 15 12 10 63 43 20 57

8 Aston Villa 37 16 9 12 57 51 6 57

9 Manchester United 37 18 3 16 56 55 1 57

10 Sheffield Wednesday 37 17 5 15 64 54 10 56

11 Manchester City 37 16 6 15 59 56 3 54

12 Charlton Athletic 37 13 10 14 43 50 -7 49

13 Fulham 37 14 4 19 51 68 -17 46

14 Leicester City 37 11 7 19 48 64 -16 40

15 Bolton Wanderers 37 10 8 19 43 60 -17 38

16 Wigan Athletic 37 11 3 23 43 78 -35 36

17 Tottenham Hotspur 37 6 12 19 29 54 -25 30

18 Watford 37 7 9 21 33 60 -27 30

19 Reading 37 8 5 24 40 81 -41 29

20 Sheffield United 37 7 3 27 32 92 -60 24

Metz 0-3 Monaco

Monaco had another comfortable win tonight, and effectively moved into the SMFA Shield spot for next season. They leapfrogged Sochaux who lost tonight, and took fourth spot, three points behind third placed Lille.

Jeremy Menez struck on 40 minutes, scoring his fourth goal in two games. His header into the corner of the net, gave Monaco the lead.

Just after the hour mark, defender Paolo Cannavaro scored his third goal in two games, with an early strike to double Monaco's lead.

And their lead was further extended when Lucas Bernardi dummied the keeper and slid the ball into the empty net.

So after 37 matches, the table in France looks like this..

1. Bordeaux 78(+42)

2. Auxerre 73(+35)

---------------

3. Lille 66(+27)

4. Monaco 63(+11)

Inter on the brink

Inter took a huge step towards retaining there serie A crown, although it will go down to the last match before anything is official

They won 2-0 at home to Piacenza whilst rivals Udinese lost 2-0 at home to Napoli, leaving Inter 2 pts clear with one game to go. An Inter win at Catania will see them crowned champions and complete an amazing Italian treble. A draw will be enough if Udinese fail to beat Parma....it's going to be tense :D

arsenal3.jpg

1.gifArsenal VS Newcastle United 52.gif

Arsenal face 5th place Newcastle United on Wednesday 14th November 2007. Three points isn't exactly important for Arsenal as their 4-1 win over Manchester City yesterday secured champions league football for next season.

Newcastle United are also guaranteed 5th place but are more likely to field a stronger starting XI.

BBC Sports caught up with Arsenal manager Mitu Ahmed earlier on today; "The lads have done it, we needed to qualify for the European championships and they've met our target. The match against Newcastle United isn't going to be as important as we thought it was going to be, we are guaranteed 4th place and will be giving our reserves to shine."

logo-champions-league.jpg

Arsenal Secure Champions League Football

Henry Back From Injury

Thierry Henry is back in training for the Gunners after a week out, he had a damaged toe and was declared fit to play earlier today. Arsenal have however confirmed that he will not be featuring in their last game and will have to watch from the sidelines. Henry however, was just happy to be back; "It feels good to be able to kick a ball again, I had a damaged toe and couldn't even walk properly. The doctors were very professional and helped me to a speedy recovery." He also added "It was great to see the players clinching us a top four spot, we also had Emmanuel Eboue sidelined but the lads managed a fantastic 4-1 win!

pl.jpg

Back From Injury

Likely Team Line Up Against Newcastle United

--------------------------J.Corona------------------------------

V Corluka-----W.Gallas ©----------------P.Senderos----R.Drenthe

T.Walcott--------Gilberto-----------------M.Flamini----------R.Castelen

---------------------------L.Baptista------------------------------

---------------------------S.Kalou---------------------------------

EnglandAP170607_468x521.jpg

West Brom Have Signed Leroy Lita On Loan For The Final Game Of The Season They Are Currently 1st In Division 3 But Only One Point Clear oF Tital Rivals Southend. They Are Already Promoted But Want To Go Up As Champions Also In Transfer News West Brom Have Offered Chelsea 18M Cash For Aaoron Lennon The 20 Year Old 89 Rated Winger Division 3 Is Really Hotting Up With Derby Hot On The Tails Of 2nd place southend and 3rd place leyton orient

AAlennonPA_468x627.jpg

In A Recent Interveiw Andy Nile The Wba Manager Said ''He Is Going To Beat Derby For His Freind Larry Treadwell Manager Of Leyton Orient And Says His Team Will Give Everything They Can Thats Possible In This Crucial Match

West Brom 2 - 1 Derby County

MESSINA HIRE GAZLAD

Gazlad has found himself a job with italian side messina, we are already promoted to div 1 with one game to go so the credit goes to the lads and the backroom staff for a great job, i'm looking forward at next season, we ned a bit of strength in the squad and i've already been active in the transfer market and will be for before the season starts again..

I can't wait to do battle with the big boys like juventus and milan, inter and co, it will be interesting how we cope in div 1, i know that the pace of the game is a little bit faster than div 2 and better quality players but messina have a fair side, i will be happy with a mid table finish..

arsenal3.jpg

Arsenal Transfers

Arsenal have shockingly sold vice captain Kolo Toure to West London rivals Chelsea, the bid is reported to be around £8,000,000 but arriving to the emirates was Italian centre back Fabio Cannavaro and French right back Willy Sagnol. Manager Sparky was content with the deal; "We sold one of our best players but got two in return, Fabio and Willy are brilliant defenders who tackle hard and win the ball. They will help us next season in Europe as well as in England.

player-image-78119.jpg

Heads To West London

CANNAVARO.jpg

They Come In Return!

103.jpg

arsenal3.jpg

Arsenal Loss Makes No Difference

Arsenal lost their last game 2-0 to 5th place Newcastle United. The loss didn't affect the Gunners chance for a spot in Europe, they had already qualified and fielded their reserves. Massimo Ambrosini and Marcelinho scoring for the Magpies to end the season with just a point behind Arsenal. Arsenal manager Sparky was content with the result; "We played good and had many chances, unfortunately we couldn't finish. Congratulations to Newcastle United, they took their chances and beat us in a very good game, pity the win doesn't achieve them anything!"

champions-league-logo.jpg

European Target Met

Arsenal Season Review

This season, Arsenal managed a top four spot enabling them a spot in the champions league, however, boss Sparky believes that they will have to buy new players if they are to make progress in the competition; "We have a good squad already, but there are weaknesses in our team. I'm aware of it and will be making bids here and there"

Arsenal faced tough competition from Toons Newcastle United as they were also vying for a champions league spot, but the win against Manchester City on matchday 37 broke Magpies hearts.

Season Highs

The gunners managed to beat London rivals Chelsea and bitter rivals Manchester United in the league this season. However, both teams managed a point against the Gunners when they met the second time round.

Arsenal also won the Carling cup, beating Cardiff City 1-0 in the finals.

Their only regret would've been the Champions league quarter final match against Palermo, wich they sadly lost 3-1.

MESSINA PROMOTED

Has gazlad only took over at messina on the 11th nov and messina was already promoted, i felt it was right for me to sit in the directors box to watch tonites match as i wasn't going to take any credit for messina getting promotion to div 1, i also thought it would be nice for the lads to go out there tonite and enjoy themselves win lose or draw they were going up, which they did beating bari 1-0 (away) thanx to a goal in the 78th min from LAVECCHIA who dummies the keeper and slots the ball home into an empty net...There is going to be a long party tonite, the lads are on cloud nine and they deserve it...

Now my job starts as i have to keep messina in div 1, i will be looking for the right players and be keeping one eye on the transfer market very closly, my expections for next season is a top 10 finish and will be very happy if we manage a top 6, also i will be looking for a cup/shield final..