Gold Championship 4 Transfers / Match reports Thread

Mark 1978

Re: Gold Championship 4 Transfers / Match reports Thread

Did you forget to mention i smashed you 4-0 last night?

Also that.. but view my squad...

everyone was unfit so fielded that :)

PSV

18th OCT 08

589_1191473593.gif0 - 3201_1203106229.gif ;Sjohage (01) Barrales (20)(62)

PSV inflict second defeat in a week onto Beerschot. Sjohage and Barrales get on scoresheet for first time this campaign

20th OCT 08 Holland & Belgium Shield Quarter Final Quarter Final

201_1203106229.gif1 - 0209_1198632677.gifGuerrero (38) ;

Tough work made of ten man Vitesse, but PSV are through to the semi's

TEAM NEWS: Elias Figueroa is available again after serving suspension for sending off in last weeks cup game

SHIELD SEMI FINAL: Drawn away to FC TWENTE

22nd OCT 08

201_1203106229.gif1 - 1353_1200080902.gifNakata (43) ; Mansare (87)

Anderlecht end PSV's run of twelve straight wins in all competitions with a late equaliser

TRANSFER NEWS: Benjamin Laurant moves to Preston for £2million. The frenchman made seven appearances for PSV in three seasons

23rd OCT 08

Lior Rafaelov has a one point increase and is now rated 84

24th OCT 08 SMFA Champions Cup Group A

535_1205718612.gif0 - 4201_1203106229.gif ; Barrales (08)(52) Dagoberto (26) Javi Garcia (32)

It's four for PSV and four out of four leaving PSV top by six points with two to play

GROUP POS: 1st

Been a great week for Feyenoord !

Back to top of the table after some early season blippers, and iv just had a bid accepted for Pjanic from a unmanaged team ! paying over the top mind, 45 million squid ! but hey who cares i can afford it :D

Also good news, Both Adebayor and Sniejder had increases recently meaning i have 1 x 94, 1 x 93, 2 x 92, 1 x 91 and few 90-88's ! i bleeding love my Feyenoord team lol!

Come on Feyenoord :P

Alou Diarra completed his move from a unmanaged Bari team who are currently top of Division 1 in the Italian league. (:eek:) :D :D

He will help greatly and will fit into my second team nicely.

Despite already securing a place into the knockout rounds of the SMFA Champs Cup, Mattis will continue to play his first team in the group stages, in hope of keeping there 100% winning record, they will face Scottish side St. Mirren. :D

Yeah Diarra was on my SL' date=' forgot to bid for him lol ! im happy with Pjanic to be honest, good buy btw, fancy having a friendly some time soon Louis ?[/quote']

I only happened to come over Diarra because he was on Tottenham's shortlist when Liegh was the manager, i saw a couple of teams had made a transfer bid for him, and saw it was at a unmanaged club, as Tottenham had a nice bit of cash, i thought i would make a nice £40mil bid for him. Got accepted and completed earlier. Would of also liked to buy Pranjic, but i didn't know he was at a unmanaged club, and you would of beat me to him anyway.

Sure, ill have a friendly, just PM me on the forum or game when you want one.

And yes Jacko :eek:, Bari are top, shoulden't your three time winning Internazionale be there? :rolleyes:;)

I only happened to come over Diarra because he was on Tottenham's shortlist when Liegh was the manager' date=' i saw a couple of teams had made a transfer bid for him, and saw it was at a unmanaged club, as Tottenham had a nice bit of cash, i thought i would make a nice £40mil bid for him. Got accepted and completed earlier. Would of also liked to buy Pranjic, but i didn't know he was at a unmanaged club, and you would of beat me to him anyway.

Sure, ill have a friendly, just PM me on the forum or game when you want one.

And yes Jacko :eek:, Bari are top, shoulden't your three time winning Internazionale be there? :rolleyes:;)[/quote']

4 times.....I am 2nd, biding my time, it will be 5 in a row - I guarantee it. :)

You've made a big mistake btw Adam, when your deal for Pranjic doesn't go through both me, Louis and god knows how many others will be in for him - don't go posting about transfers until the deal is done. Diarra might have been useful for me too but it's not like I'm short :D

4 times.....I am 2nd' date=' biding my time, it will be 5 in a row - I guarantee it. :)

You've made a big mistake btw Adam, when your deal for Pranjic doesn't go through both me, Louis and god knows how many others will be in for him - don't go posting about transfers until the deal is done. Diarra might have been useful for me too but it's not like I'm short :D[/quote']

Yes, i will deffo try and rob Pjanic from all if the deal for him dosen't go through. :P

Five times?, you will have to get past my Tottenham first. :o:P;)

to be honest, if i dont get him ill be slightly peeved but it wont be end of the world ! im pretty sure i will get him as iv paid 39 million for a 88 worth less money to me and value wise on SM. So im confident but a little cautious and this team wont be unmanaged forever, im not even sure if they are unmanaged now lol !

Yes' date=' i will deffo try and rob Pjanic from all if the deal for him dosen't go through. :P

Five times?, you will have to get past my Tottenham first. :o:P;)[/quote']

Oh you were talking Champs Cups....just the 2 with Inter (won my 3rd with the geordies in GC8). I was talking league titles - has anyone ever done 5 in a row in a GC I wonder....

Struggled in my group a bit so far actually, still touch and go if I will get through - should do though. I am of course terrified of your Spurs having won the thing for the past 2 seasons. :D

Honestly can't see Adam getting away with £45M for Pranjic - that is nearly 6 times chairman value

meh ill try :D iv done it three in a row with Munich in GC8' date=' will be five in two seasons for sure lol !

Im sue iv played and beat you a few seasons ago in the smfa jacko[/quote']

Yeh I think we were in the same group a couple of seasons ago and you did beat me - I've more than made up for it since :)

Yeh I think we were in the same group a couple of seasons ago and you did beat me - I've more than made up for it since :)

Oh yeah ! you have been awesome since then lol! i just wanted a cheap claim to fame :P !

Im out of SMFA already, came third last year so got the shield and who did i face in the first round . .. . chelsea :mad: and lost 2-1

PSV

25th OCT 08 ZOMA SETS STANDARD FOR PSV

League

201_1203106229.gif0 - 2356_1200544918.gif; Zoma (38) Cullen (46)

PSV suffer something called defeat for the first time since losing to Feyenoord on 17th SEPT. The 18game run in all competitions ended.

TRANSFER NEWS: Romano Denneboom joins PSV from Eintracht Frankfurt for £7million

26th OCT 08

TRANSFER NEWS: PSV strengthen defence with capture of Abdeslam Ouaddou from Red Bull Salzburg for £8million

27th OCT 08 FINAL CALLING FOR PSV

Holland & Belgium Cup Semi Final

180_1223654130.jpg1 - 4201_1203106229.gifAlonso (25) ; Torbinsky (02)(21) Totti (10) Mendez (70)

PSV are on course to win the cup for a third time in four seasons

FINAL: vs Heerenveen

TEAM NEWS: Big loss for PSV who will be without Daniele De Rossi for a month and will miss the cup final

TRANSFER NEWS: After dropping four points to 80 PSV sell Erdogdu Mahmut Hanefi to Incheon United for £1.3million. The turkish defender played only eight times for PSV in two seasons at the club

29th OCT 08 SCHLAUDRAFF LEAVES IT LATE TO MAKE THE POINT

League

180_1223654130.jpg3 - 3201_1203106229.gifMaduro (03) Nedved (16) Lisandro (78) ; Castillo (14) Dagoberto (65) Schlaudraff (88)

Second meeting in as many days and it fairs better for Ajax as PSV lose top spot

31st OCT 08 OWEN SHOWIN' THE RIGHT STUFF

SMFA Champions Cup Group A

201_1203106229.gif2 - 2429_1202746505.gifSimons (25) Owen (73) ; Escudero (11) Davis (36)

Draw confirms top spot and a place in the knockout stages

GROUP POS: 1st

TEAM NEWS: Daniele Capelli is sent off after 23minutes and will miss PSV's next three matches and will return for the final champs cup group match

01st NOV 08 POOR BRUSSELS GIVEN BOTH BARRALES

League

201_1203106229.gif8 - 0590_1205123453.gifGuerrero (06)(36)(69) Barrales (10)(17)(65) Llama (15) Meier (59) ;

Back to winning ways in comfortable style for the champions

LEAGUE POS: 2nd

TEAM NEWS: Koji Nakata is sent off in the second half and misses three games. It's the second red card of the Japanese defenders career

Considering it is still relatively early in the season Arsenal are only competing in the League this season....

A whole host of good players are available to loan for the remainder of the season, have a look and let me know if your interested...

Also, Gallas and Mertsacker are still available... Would like a class RM/LM or W, or alternatively......

• 2 weeks later...

372_1201767599.gif

AEK Athens tonight won the Mediterranean Cup with a 3 - 1 win against Besiktas.

AEK are currently 2nd place in the table, 5 points behind leaders Sporting and are looking foward to the 1st round of the Champs Cup knock-out stages, where they face Palermo.

SoP said "The cup team have done a fantastic job, winning a domestic trophy and securing our passage into Europe next season. But now they have to concentrate on the European front."