Recent risers: Keep/Sell

Lukaku

Hi there. A lot of my youngsters have recently gone up and I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice on which of these have a bright future ahead of them hence for me to keep hold of and the ones who I can just cash in on. Sorry about the long list, if you could help me on just a couple of these, any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

M'VILA, Yann DM/CM 19 87

REUS, Marco Wing/Fwd 21 86

-

REINARTZ, Stefan CB/DM 21 86

KOUYATE, Cheikhou CM/DM 20 86

-

SCHMITZ, Lukas LB/LM 21 85

-

SCHURRLE, André AM/Wing 19 85

-

GONALONS, Maxime DM/CB 21 85

-

TRAORE, Lacina CF 20 85

-

RIVIERE, Emmanuel Fwd/Wing 20 85

-

EL KAOUTARI, Abdelhamid CB 20 84

-

SOW, Samba DM/CM 21 84

-

SMALLING, Chris CB 20 83

-

MATIP, Joel DM/CB 18 83

-

HARUNA, Lukman DM/CM 19 83

-

IONITA, Alexandru CF 20 83

-

KLEBER, Pinheiro CF 20 83

-

BERTRAND, Ryan LB/LM 20 83

-

WILSON, Danny CB 18 83

-

SAN JOSE, Mikel CB 21 83

-

BEN KHALIFA, Nassim Fwd/AM 18 82

-

CONTENTO, Diego LB/LM 20 82

-

BLIND, Daley Def/DM 20 82

-

RAPA, Cornel RB/LB 20 82

-

INKOOM, Samuel RB 20 82

-

VUJICEVIC, Dario AM/Wing 20 80

-

MEYLER, David CM 21 80

-

NEAGU, Ionut DM 20 80

-

DE BRUYNE, Kevin Wing/Fwd 18 80

-

JONES, Phil CB 18 80

-

THOMPSON, Josh CB 19 80

-

JAMES, Matt CM 18 80

-

ALABA, David LM/LB 17 80

-

NIJHOLT, Gianluca CM/LM 20 80

-

GENTZOGLOU, Savvas CB/DM 19 78

Re: Recent risers: Keep/Sell

Hi there. A lot of my youngsters have recently gone up and I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice on which of these have a bright future ahead of them hence for me to keep hold of and the ones who I can just cash in on. Sorry about the long list' date=' if you could help me on just a couple of these, any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

M'VILA, Yann DM/CM 19 87

[b']REUS, Marco Wing/Fwd 21 86[/b]

-

REINARTZ, Stefan CB/DM 21 86

KOUYATE, Cheikhou CM/DM 20 86

-

SCHMITZ, Lukas LB/LM 21 85

-

SCHURRLE, André AM/Wing 19 85

-

GONALONS, Maxime DM/CB 21 85

-

TRAORE, Lacina CF 20 85

-

RIVIERE, Emmanuel Fwd/Wing 20 85

-

EL KAOUTARI, Abdelhamid CB 20 84

-

SOW, Samba DM/CM 21 84

-

SMALLING, Chris CB 20 83

-

MATIP, Joel DM/CB 18 83

-

HARUNA, Lukman DM/CM 19 83

-

IONITA, Alexandru CF 20 83

-

KLEBER, Pinheiro CF 20 83

-

BERTRAND, Ryan LB/LM 20 83

-

WILSON, Danny CB 18 83

-

SAN JOSE, Mikel CB 21 83 ( rise to 86 soon )

-

BEN KHALIFA, Nassim Fwd/AM 18 82

-

CONTENTO, Diego LB/LM 20 82

-

BLIND, Daley Def/DM 20 82

-

RAPA, Cornel RB/LB 20 82

-

INKOOM, Samuel RB 20 82

-

VUJICEVIC, Dario AM/Wing 20 80

-

MEYLER, David CM 21 80

-

NEAGU, Ionut DM 20 80

-

DE BRUYNE, Kevin Wing/Fwd 18 80

-

JONES, Phil CB 18 80

-

THOMPSON, Josh CB 19 80

-

JAMES, Matt CM 18 80

-

ALABA, David LM/LB 17 80

-

NIJHOLT, Gianluca CM/LM 20 80

-

GENTZOGLOU, Savvas CB/DM 19 78

keep the one's in bold m8.

Thanks for the rapid reply! No m'vila? I thought I had heard good things about him. Maybe I am wrong :/

he's a good player but i don't see him getting in the 90's

If you want keep him then wait like a year untile he's 90 but i wouldn't :P

Oh right okay thanks! Which out of those players you have in bold do you think can go furthest? I know it is so hard to tell as they are so young but any you think can make it 90+??

the one's in bold are the one's i think can reach 90+ :)

Sell Smalling, Kleber, Bertrand, Blind, Rapa, Vujicevic, Meyler, Neagu, Thompson, James and Gentzoglou and keep the others.

And definitely keep M'Vila, I don't know what was this guy thinking when he told you to sell him.. I mean he was in France provisional squad, so that should be enough to prove his quality, he is only 19 years old..

Sorry yeah bertrand was not meant to be on that list. Sell smalling? From what I have seen of him I must admit I haven't been too impressed but I mean he is going to Man U so do you not think he will just keep going up and up (as long as he keeps playing that is, instead of warming the bench at Utd for a few seasons).

Sorry yeah bertrand was not meant to be on that list. Sell smalling? From what I have seen of him I must admit I haven't been too impressed but I mean he is going to Man U so do you not think he will just keep going up and up (as long as he keeps playing that is' date=' instead of warming the bench at Utd for a few seasons).[/quote']

Smalling isn't even regular for Fulham and their defense compared to Manchester's is bad.. really.. And with Manchester being linked with talents like Subotic and Kjaer, if they get one of them I don't see Smalling getting a single minute at Manchester + they have Evans too..

Hmm yes I see your point although Sir Alex must see something there and if and when this '6 + 5 rule' is it? is put in place Smalling could come in handy. Quite a story' date=' from non-league to Utd![/quote']

No doubt, Sir Alex made some great transfers in the past. Ronaldo, Rooney and Vidic are the biggest from the past few years. But look at Tosic, Obertan and Diouf. All three of them are talented but neither of them plays.. I think this might happen with Smalling too..

No doubt' date=' Sir Alex made some great transfers in the past. Ronaldo, Rooney and Vidic are the biggest from the past few years. But look at Tosic, Obertan and Diouf. All three of them are talented but neither of them plays.. I think this might happen with Smalling too..[/quote']

smalling is a long term prospect, from what iv seen hes a lot of learning to do position wise esp, united have a great system to nurture him and if u are financially able to keep him then i would take the chance, hes got all the raw materials, its up to united to get it out of him. smalling will improve no doubt