World Championship 8863 Discussions Thread

AVFC

Re: World Championship 8863 Discussions Thread

Sorry but club hopped due to lack of bids haha. I love Athletic Club, Javi Martinez (finally got him on a team:))

Also Mr. Lyon, I finally got rid of Ederson on my very own team and certainly don't want him on another:)

Sorry but club hopped due to lack of bids haha. I love Athletic Club' date=' Javi Martinez (finally got him on a team:))

Also Mr. Lyon, I finally got rid of Ederson on my very own team and certainly don't want him on another:)[/quote']

Worth a go :D

Doesnt anyone wants to bid my players???:( I'm tottenham hotspur and already put woodgate' date=' palacios, bentley, jenas, o'hara, keane, pavlyuchenko, crouch on the transfer list. Anyone???[/quote']

you put bentley at 20 mil and o hara at 13 their both not worth that much

Still waiting on this bid ;)

Will do now! Sorry just had dinner!

Im going to try make my team some what like Barcelona in their play style and quick-passing attacking players. So im interested in Juardo and Forlan...

Both feel free to counter! Especially you Bail' date=' not sure what you'll think of it..But Pitropia is a bright talent![/quote']

Terrible offer to be honest, Song is a brilliant talent who is on the rise whereas Ze Roberto is old and keeps dropping and people keep on saying Pitropia is a good talent but he's stayed the same rating for about a year, i don't think hes as talented as people first originally thought:rolleyes:

Terrible offer to be honest' date=' Song is a brilliant talent who is on the rise whereas Ze Roberto is old and keeps dropping and people keep on saying Pitropia is a good talent but he's stayed the same rating for about a year, i don't think hes as talented as people first originally thought:rolleyes:[/quote']

Well like I said counter.:)