World Championship 8863 Discussions Thread

AVFC

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: World Championship 8863 Discussions Thread

Juan Manuel MATA has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Valencia for £10,000,000 plus Michael DAWSON and Tom HUDDLESTONE

David SILVA has completed his move to Real Madrid from Valencia in a swap deal for Rafael VAN DER VAART and Lass DIARRA

happy with this my team is coming together nice now.

Juan Manuel MATA has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Valencia for £10' date='000,000 plus Michael DAWSON and Tom HUDDLESTONE

David SILVA has completed his move to Real Madrid from Valencia in a swap deal for Rafael VAN DER VAART and Lass DIARRA

happy with this my team is coming together nice now.[/quote']

Can you respond to my Banega offer please. I'm open to negotiation.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Can you respond to my Banega offer please. I'm open to negotiation.

not selling him and expesaly for that

Not one offer for Toulalan yet :eek:

Why arent external clubs making offers in this gameworld? (Atleast for my club anyway. I need cash!)

Externals make offers after the first game. Hence I feel really sorry for the Udinese and Juventus managers who couldn't shift their droppers. I might make an offer for Toulalan since you're desperate ;) You probably won't like it though :P

hes not the player he used to be' date=' could be in for a drop this time, and will keep dropping so i think you should get rid soon;)[/quote']

I was merely amused by the new way of negotiation :P He may well drop this time but I'd still have a 92 rated winger for the rest of the SM season. Trouble is I'd have him as well as 93 and 91 rated wingers ;) Salvio anybody? Possible riser and just 19 :)

Guest Scout Maker

Sorry Guys, I'm leaving for now. This setup is losing people and there hasn't really been alot of action in the setup for all the hype it got.

I've got exams all next week and I don't want to see a good team like Villarreal go to waste as I wouldn't be active.

I will come back to this setup one day, but for now I'm focusing on exams.

Guest MR. HAMMER

I am staying puting togethere a nice little progect with Valeicia have 2 more players joining with a old timer leaving for 8.5M riped only going to drop so LOL for me....

I hate when people leave because its not "active"' date=' ill be staying and i hope other forumers stay.[/quote']

Me too. A set-up's as active as you make it. If you don't think it's active, it's your fault. I've transferred in and out half of my first team and still have offers going around. Some people :rolleyes: Can we please find a manager to take over Bremen. I'd hate the squad to be ruined.