World Championship 8863 Discussions Thread

Re: World Championship 8863 Discussions Thread

Having not so much as looked as SM for about 6 months I'm quite surprised how relatively small the exodus has been so far actually. Most of the setups I used to join would be about 3/4's empty after the first couple of days.

My plan to completely Azzuri up Samp has taken a hit because Ziegler and Stankevicius are, well, actually quite useful to me. :o

Edit: What's still massively annoying is a manager out bidding you for somebody then leaving about 2 days later. Marchetti :(

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: World Championship 8863 Discussions Thread Beat Atletico 3-1, unlucky stuart.

I could have been more active but with the players I wanted moving elsewhere or have a high asking price I would rather keep my players than do transfers for the sake of it. Belletti can go for cash and some players like Sinclar, Di Santo, Rajkovic, Cork, Mancienne and Matic can go on loan if anyone wants them.

Just thought I'd plug Werder Bremen are available. Unchanged apart from the departure of Lennart Thy. Lots of people wanted Bremen before the set-up opened so please someone pick them up before Ozil and Marin go to whoever has a load of cash left :o

ur wish come true stuart, will mis dzko tho:(

Beat Atletico 3-1' date=' unlucky stuart.[/quote']

Yeah, tactics aren't my strong point :P After a few imminent rises my team average should be considerably higher though and I can afford to be a rubbish manager :) Got the derby up next so I've got to sort things out ;)

@Tommo you can have him in about a week if that's OK :)