Sign in to follow this  
AVFC

World Championship 8863 Discussions Thread

Re: World Championship anyone?FORUMERS NEEDED!

Im keen to setup a very forum active WC and now that im finished my exams I have time to do so. This world championship may not be for a week or so' date=' it'll be made when there are enough forumers. Only put your name down if your here to stay, otherwise go away:D

Ive wanted to do something like this for quiet a while now and now that I have the time on my hands(Summer holidays:D) I will do my best to make this a success and in doing this I will start by sending around a few messages to respected forumers, anyone else interested, POST HERE!!!

It would be brilliant if we could fill the setup as it would be similar to a Gold Championship as we are all negotiating with each other to do deals rather than external clubs, all in all it should be a bit of banter and the more forumers the better it will be, lets see if we can have the first ever forum filled WC!!

So far these are the forumers involved in the setup:

Aaron The Harnett

Tiesto

Bail

1878'

StuartH

lonelykidxD

Ciaranmck2k10

Tommo93

Dlyan Richie

Szozzer10

beckyb

Legendary manager

Predator

Rosoldinihio

TheDuffMan

hog0101

A2R ANWOT

Fercasti

Adam_X

Tadpole

Ammar Shuib

RoKo7

BeeStarKizzle

MaoaM

Monorn

Hunty

arsenalrocs

Modise

. TheKaito

Joepi

LiamSmith

Scout Maker

So far we have 32 forumers!!

As of yet the exact gameworld HAS NOT been decided, when it is I will edit this post and tell you which WC it will be and at what time it'll be made, there is no need to rush into a setup as we want to get as many forumers as possible in before it is created.

would we have to mail you personally for a team, if not what method will you use cos i imagine a lot of people will want the big teams

would we have to mail you personally for a team' date=' if not what method will you use cos i imagine a lot of people will want the big teams[/quote']

??? Im not the creater of the setup, SM are. Its a WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, not a custom league!:P

i know your not! will it be on a first come first serve on the top teams

You can take whoever's free. It's not up to Aaron, he's just organising things. I showed a preference for City so people might decide to leave them :o

You can take whoever's free. It's not up to Aaron' date=' he's just organising things. I showed a preference for City so people might decide to leave them :o[/quote']

well i guess its man city for me then;)

JOKE

Would be cool if we could sort out who wants which teams.

Im not bothered about a massive club (Most people will just sell all their top players in P/E anyway). Just cba to manager another div4 team

For those who don't understand it's a standard set-up. This means you can reserve or pick-up whoever you please. If you would prefer a specific team then post so, for example, I won't go for Bremen if my preferred City are taken.

For those who don't understand it's a standard set-up. This means you can reserve or pick-up whoever you please. If you would prefer a specific team then post so' date=' for example, I won't go for Bremen if my preferred City are taken.[/quote']

I understand its not a custom setup but if someone purchased a World Championship would you still have to reserve teams or would it be free to all?

What like 6395 you started and wanted to become the best' date=' i joined that setup but after 2 weeks and everyone had finished there transfer's it went down like a lead balloon.:rolleyes:[/quote']
Ill join going for bayern or villa but im not reserving a club' date=' as im skint as i havent been payed:p[/quote']

Hahahahahahhahaha I see your joining after all, surprised its worked out ehh?

I understand its not a custom setup but if someone purchased a World Championship would you still have to reserve teams or would it be free to all?

Free to all but some may still reserve the top teams:)

Hahahahahahhahaha I see your joining after all' date=' surprised its worked out ehh?[/quote']

its not worked out yet ,i've seen a few forumers here say they will only join if they get their club..

its not worked out yet ' date='i've seen a few forumers here say they will only join if they get their club..[/quote']

Ye I hate when I see that, you know they will be the type to leave...:rolleyes:

if i get werder bremen or a good team in division 4 i'll join definitaly

i will be here for a long time if this is successful

Same if I also miss Werder I'll go for Napoli or Samp.

I wont be around for this time, (which is quiet annoying as Ive spent a lot of time setting this up) how about WC8863 which is being made tomorrow at 16:00(4 o'clock for the slower people here).

Its a pitty that I'll miss creation tiime but I see this as a time which will suit most others, agreed?

I wont be around for this time' date=' (which is quiet annoying as Ive spent a lot of time setting this up) how about WC8863 which is being made tomorrow at 16:00(4 o'clock for the slower people here).

Its a pitty that I'll miss creation tiime but I see this as a time which will suit most others, agreed?[/color']

Exams for me at that time.:o