Sign in to follow this  
AVFC

World Championship 8863 Discussions Thread

Re: World Championship 8863 Discussions Thread

if nobody minds id like to have either aston villa everton or spurs i havent checked this thread in a while i can see you lot have been very busy but yeah im after an english club thanks :)

It'll be up to you to get the club you want, people won't just leave it for you:rolleyes:

It'll be up to you to get the club you want' date=' people won't just leave it for you:rolleyes:[/quote']

Yeah yeah i understand i just want people to like if they could leave an english club for me i should be back by 4 o clock i have to pick my sister up at 3:20 and get back home before 4 its gonna be a tight squeeze :)

Yeah yeah i understand i just want people to like if they could leave an english club for me i should be back by 4 o clock i have to pick my sister up at 3:20 and get back home before 4 its gonna be a tight squeeze :)

You should be able to get Fulham or West Ham ;)

I will see what I can get and I am interested, I will be getting a club on my 2nd account.

I won't be able to get a good club as 16 00 GT is 1:00 AM which I will be sleeping by then as school tommorow and it takes me half an hour to wake up :o. Well I will be watching World CUp so I'll try to get a club :o.

Hey guys

I'm really sorry, but I think I'm gunna have to pull out...

I'm really concentrating on GCs right now, and I think that I would not have lasted very long anyway to tell the truth. Please don't think any worse of me. I will read the match reports, and I may join in the future, but not right now.

I'm really sorry about this guys.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

This is looking good so far

Hey guys

I'm really sorry' date=' but I think I'm gunna have to pull out...

I'm really concentrating on GCs right now, and I think that I would not have lasted very long anyway to tell the truth. Please don't think any worse of me. I will read the match reports, and I may join in the future, but not right now.

I'm really sorry about this guys.[/quote']

Say 'Tulio Tanaka is one of the best defenders in the world' and I'd forgive you. ;)

Tulio Tanaka is one of the best defenders in the world....

I really don't care, seeing as I'm half Japanese, and watch all of Japan's games, support Japan, speak Japanese, and live in Tokyo.

Definitely going to come open at 4pm then yes? As Stuart said it might come open earlier. :confused:

Some game worlds open early but its normally more than a few hours so it should still open at 4pm;)

Yeah they have just opened 8862 (2pm) so I'd guess 2 in 2 hours is too much' date=' even for moneybags SM :rolleyes:[/quote']

they usualy open them every 2 hours i think so if ones opened at 2 surely the next ones at 4

Wow! If this is a success, I will be quitting my Manchester City and focus in WC!!! Will wait for the setup to open while watching World Cup!!!:D:D:D

BTW do any of u guys know how to delete a thread? because if i'm going to quit MC, i want to delete my club's thread... anyone know? please help...

about 1 more hour to go!!!:D:D:D World Championship 8863!!!

BTW do any of u guys know how to delete a thread? because if i'm going to quit MC, i want to delete my club's thread... anyone know? please help...