World Championship 8863 Discussions Thread

AVFC

Re: World Championship 8863 Discussions Thread

Sorry lads. I really can't be bothered with this, I'm just going to concentrate on my GC's sides, and just made a few bids and the "managers" have countered me with stupid offers. So I really can't be bothered to put the effort in.

Good luck with it, hope the league is a success. ;)

Respuesta: Re: World Championship 8863 Discussions Thread

Terrible offer there:rolleyes:

Sorry mate' date='I didn't know that the Arsenal manager was a forumer.Sorry again.

[b']Valencia[/b]-All can leave(Silva,Mata,Pablo Hernández...) bar Jordi Alba.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Manchester City have made an offer to Bayern München for Thomas MULLER of £5' date='400,000 plus Felipe CAICEDO.

whos the city boss:rolleyes:[/quote']

I ade a 50/50 deal for Muller I'm Porto

im having serious trouble working out where i can improve the squad with what ive got will anyone take a look and try give me an insight to what i could do i dont really have alot of cash

Fulham

In WCs there are loads of good players at external clubs so use your cash and current players in P/E for better ones. Don't expect to get a 90+ team any time soon though in a set-up this competitive :o

Anyone here who is interested in Dzecko, I will not decide upon a deal till later, so Matty if your happy with the counter dont accept it yet as I may have a better offer... I'll accept a bid by 8.

In WCs there are loads of good players at external clubs so use your cash and current players in P/E for better ones. Don't expect to get a 90+ team any time soon though in a set-up this competitive :o

deffo mate thanks for the advice , ive got schwarzer in goal so i dont think im gonna be needing a goalie at all although i might p/e my two other keepers for a slighty better back up keeper