Help please

1. How long does a transfer take on average? Does it vary?

2.What do the arrows for the players on tactics actually do?

3. Are there any in built stats you cannot see? By this I mean, for example Aaron Lennon is a higher rating than Emile Heskey but in real life is much weaker. Would this be taken into account, or would it be possible for the game commentary to say 'Lennon outpowers Heskey and runs up the wing' etc. Does the game actually take into account realistic aspects or is it simple all based on their 'Overall' rating?

Thanks.

Re: Help please

1. How long does a transfer take on average? Does it vary?

2.What do the arrows for the players on tactics actually do?

3. Are there any in built stats you cannot see? By this I mean' date=' for example Aaron Lennon is a higher rating than Emile Heskey but in real life is much weaker. Would this be taken into account, or would it be possible for the game commentary to say 'Lennon outpowers Heskey and runs up the wing' etc. Does the game actually take into account realistic aspects or is it simple all based on their 'Overall' rating?

Thanks.[/quote']

1) Normally in between 16 and 24 hours. But previously I've had bids for external clubs accepted after a normal period of time (12 hours maybe) and then less than an hour after being accepted it goes through, I take this to mena there are 'mini windows' on Soccer Manage where blocks of transfers that have been accepted are completed at once.

There's a problem if a transfer takes more than 24 hours to be completed.

2) They dictate which runs the player makes and in what direction, I.E if you have a CM with an arrow facing towards your strikers/down the screen he'll amke attacking runs forward, and vice versa if you place the arrow backwards or to a flank.

3) I have no idea! :P

Players just perform differently! For two Barcelona sides with exactly the same squad and tactics will perform completely differently.

Re: Help please

Cheers mate ! :)

So that means if i put arrows facing backwards' date=' players would be more defensive?

And anyone know about Question 3?[/quote']

I don't think SM put any more information onto the DB other than age and rating as otherwise they'd show it. Therefore you can neglect the height/weight of players in reality. Messi happens to be a great target-man :P