pk are unreal

Re: pk are unreal

it seems that worse teams always wining on pk' date='just that isnt in real life,man u from 5 games n pk,lose one,not 5,why they would buy quality players if they cant win,sm should do something,numerous times,my better man u lose against porto,fenerbahce,zenit,west ham etc on pk,its ridicoulu8s inmany gameworlds[/quote']

Maybe you aren't managing them properly mate. A team of good players do not always win, as you can obviously see in real life courtesy of Real Madrid.

But that would be unrealistic if they won all the time. Look at the FA Cup sem final 1 year ago Everton beat United on penalties nad even the best of teams has to loose sometimes, so it would be unfair to make it so the better team won every time as that just doesn't happen.

it seems that worse teams always wining on pk' date='just that isnt in real life,man u from 5 games n pk,lose one,not 5,why they would buy quality players if they cant win,sm should do something,numerous times,my better man u lose against porto,fenerbahce,zenit,west ham etc on pk,its ridicoulu8s inmany gameworlds[/quote']

Good players aren't all in SM, you know? It takes a good manager too. Like those, for example, who don't complain in the forum whenever they lose a couple of games against lower rated teams.

Also, what's so surprising about losing against Porto, Zenit, Fenerbahce? We are talking about teams whose Average XI Rating ranges from 89 to 91 bar possible transfers. Even if your team is rated at, optimistically guessing, 93 or 94, the difference isn't too big, and upsets aren't that uncommon. Real Madrid was trashed by 4-0 against Alcorcon. I didn't hear Pellegrini blaming the SM engine.

not always but percents on penalties are unreal' date='anyway and results on penalty kicks 1 to 0 ,c mon,9 of 10 shots not in the net,yea real lost from alcorcon but once in history,not every second year[/quote']

Also' date=' what's so surprising about losing against Porto, Zenit, Fenerbahce? We are talking about teams whose [b']Average XI Rating[/b] ranges from 89 to 91 bar possible transfers. Even if your team is rated at, optimistically guessing, 93 or 94, the difference isn't too big, and upsets aren't that uncommon. Real

i said this before too, the fact is man united whose average is 92 or something still struggle against teams who are by far worse on SM.

therefore in my experience if you havnt got the right tactics even a +5 rating differnece is not enough to get you a win or maybe even a draw. and quite rightly so, in real life man united will looose to teams if they do not play well.

here are some examples to why people with big teams shouldnt winge so much.

ok the alcoron was a one off, but this certaintly is not as it was over the course of 38 games and more than one example :)

united 0 blackburn 0

bayern kicked united out UCL.

everton 3 MU 1 !!!

villa 1 , united 1 then villa 1 united 0 next time.

birmginham1 united 1

leeds 1 united 0 !

fulham 3 united 0 !

sunderland 2 united 2

burney 1 united 0.

all of these results happened in real life, all of these results would have been to teams with a massive difference in match ratings.

probably almost 10 in terms of man united and leeds and a few +5 in there too.

see, even a team of +5 will not always result in a win. these real life results prove this and i think if people loose a game they may have a case, but far too often just cannot accept in football you don't win every game :P

Don't forget beat Chelsea' date=' City aswel came within a couple of minutes of beating Arsenal.[/quote']

well i posted the list of big surprises and shockers for ONE team from the english premiership.

just one team and as you have said there are many results for other teams too :)

i know sometimes the match engine throws a completely silly result but just trying to give peope an idea of how many games they should expect to loose dramatically over the course of a season

i agree wshocking results happened in real life,but i think sm pushing small teams in cup and shield,thats my view,and that s unreal,i have 20 man u on 1 acc and all play cup on same day,so for every i had different tactic and i lost 15 games,around 10 on pk against nmf teams,with red cards,rip off players etc,week later same in shield,and every my man united has decent squad,every has better squad then real life man u,so many of them fighting for title in div 1 ,but cup shield pk i dont understand and games,and i didnt play same tactic as in league with some,and some used,and there wasnt difference,so i think sm is unreal specially on pk,if they want reality they should do something lol