The Average Minnows Discussion Thread

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: I'm createing a new setup Ok last one no more picking teams. I will pick the draw tomorrow if you dont like the team your given you can exchange for same rateing. No more english teams

Re: I'm createing a new setup

Re: The Average Minnows Discussion Thread

Who is he.

Not a known talent.

How are you getting on with Panathinaikos

who is he?

Haha you two need to get more exposure to global football! :P Ninis is one of the brightest prospects in Greek football.

Thanks mate, am getting along alright at Panathinaikos. Just waiting for the AI to bid on my players just like everyone else.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Yeah JT' date=' Ninis is quality!!!!! How don't ye know about him, saying ye don't know him is like saying ye don't know who Eden Hazard is..[/quote']

Who is Hazard haha I know him.

Any one could be a top prospect in Greece

Rennes Manager Quit Over Stress...

Due to exams coming up, I will have to resign from Rennes. I'am so sorry to the other managers participating in this great league as I have not stayed long enough. I liked the rules in this league but because of exams coming up, I will be inactive which may affect my team. I hope you give this club to a great manager because this club can achieve big things.

Once again, To all participating managers in this league, I'm So Sorry...:(

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Panathinaikos have made quite a few sales recently but we haven't had anyone major to announce as signings so far.

Hoping to have enough cash to get in some new faces soon :)

Yeh I seen your squad lot of bids and quite a few youths.

Schalke v Panathinaikos can your back line hold up against Higuian and Dzeko

Yeh I seen your squad lot of bids and quite a few youths.

Schalke v Panathinaikos can your back line hold up against Higuian and Dzeko

I wouldn't bet on us getting a point. Anything less than a three-goal rout will be considered a win for me :) Considering the best player in my squad is only a 86 right now so yeah. Hoping to have my squad ready for the second half of the season for a late charge. ;)

By the way, what if a manager disobeys the law and have more then 3 players above 88, what will happen? I mean this rule is pretty much a gentleman's agreement only, so it really depends on the integrity of everyone in this setup.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

I wouldn't bet on us getting a point. Anything less than a three-goal rout will be considered a win for me :) Considering the best player in my squad is only a 86 right now so yeah. Hoping to have my squad ready for the second half of the season for a late charge. ;)

By the way' date=' what if a manager disobeys the law and have more then 3 players above 88, what will happen? I mean this rule is pretty much a gentleman's agreement only, so it really depends on the integrity of everyone in this setup.[/quote']

I know your talking about me I had a rule if a GM and in SMFA Competition you could have 2 88+s only for SMFA but I found ot they dont reduce fitness for SMFA so I use those 2 for SMFA thats all.

1st page

I know your talking about me I had a rule if a GM and in SMFA Competition you could have 2 88+s only for SMFA but I found ot they dont reduce fitness for SMFA so I use those 2 for SMFA thats all.

1st page

Nah not seen your squad or anyone's else. Just wondering, will this rule still remain next season or? :)

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Nah not seen your squad or anyone's else. Just wondering' date=' will this rule still remain next season or? :)[/quote']

if the members want then yes