The Average Minnows Discussion Thread

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Re: The Average Minnows Discussion Thread

Fulham are really coming together :D ' date=' 4 more signings expected today[/quote']

All English

Haha' date=' I'd say my team is still average. Missed out on some great players and not managing to win my first 2 matches. What team are you managing anyways?[/quote']

The very humble Panathinaikos :) I'm sacrificing results now as I'm rebuilding my squad, once its done I'll hope to pick up the pace.

yeah :) ' date=' have a look know all non british players gone and it will be all english by tommorow[/quote']

Better pray you don't get any German opponents or your all English team will stutter and choke again ;)

Don't worry i avoided Terry ' date=' Upson and James :)[/quote']

Smart choice :)

Ahh. Good luck then. Hope it does turn out to be a good team. but not better than mine B):D

Thanks, same to you ;)

As for today's game, hoping my charges can snatch a point off giants Schalke today. I'm fielding my best possible XI (rated only 85) against a fearsome Schalke led by a front-line of Higuain and Dzeko :(

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Better pray you don't get any German opponents or your all English team will stutter and choke again ;)

CoughFC SchalkeCough.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Smart choice :)

Thanks' date=' same to you ;)

As for today's game, hoping my charges can snatch a point off giants Schalke today. I'm fielding my best possible XI (rated only 85) against a fearsome Schalke led by a front-line of Higuain and Dzeko :([/quote']

Oh yes we will hammer you I hope so if not my team are not well.

But goodluck to you

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Panathinaikos went down 1-0 to Schalke 04. Not too unhappy as we managed to battle well against one of Division 2 biggest clubs B)

Yes well done man yes a last minute change seen Sanchez come on and Enyeama replace Neuer to the reserves.

Dzeko got the goal

Yes well done man yes a last minute change seen Sanchez come on and Enyeama replace Neuer to the reserves.

Dzeko got the goal

Haha congrats. Off topic but if our team is in the SMFA, we can have more than 3 88+ players? Just wondering as my team is in the SMFA Comp too and the games still get played even though I'm not a GM and my players' fitness will be affected? :confused:

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Haha congrats. Off topic but if our team is in the SMFA' date=' we can have more than 3 88+ players? Just wondering as my team is in the SMFA Comp too and the games still get played even though I'm not a GM and my players' fitness will be affected? :confused:[/quote']

Ye you can

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Oh how many more are we allowed to have? And does all the members know? I'm quite confused with this rule so yeah :P

It's on the first page.

Only SMFA teams and manager is a goldmember.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Well I'm not a Gold Member but my team is in the SMFA Sheild' date=' so do I still qualify?[/quote']

No sorry m8.

Won against Boca Juniors (finally' date=' a win!!) 4-0. I knew it was a good idea to play Park Chu-Young, since the referee of the match was also South Korean. Haha. Izmailov had a brace, with Mehmet Topal and Park scoring the other.[/quote']

I think a ticket should be sent in for that.

Haha.joke

Three players set to join Panathinaikos.

Tomasz Kuszczak arrives for £3.7m to be our new man between the sticks. Argentinian wonderkid Facundo Bertoglio joins for £3.0m while French youngster Maxime Gonalons signs for us from Lyon for £3.6m.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

i beat deportivo 6-2 get in there

Nice one never thought Brum would do this well :D

Three players set to join Panathinaikos.

Tomasz Kuszczak arrives for £3.7m to be our new man between the sticks. Argentinian wonderkid Facundo Bertoglio joins for £3.0m while French youngster Maxime Gonalons signs for us from Lyon for £3.6m.

I was guna buy Gonalons but thought someone else would need him