Guest Ciaranmc2k10

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: I'm createing a new setup Ok last one no more picking teams. I will pick the draw tomorrow if you dont like the team your given you can exchange for same rateing. No more english teams

Re: I'm createing a new setup

Re: The Average Minnows Discussion Thread

Since this set-up seems to have had a terrible death i would just like to say im still here and fighting. Maybe not very activly as i had a 10 game period were i didnt change my team and so they just died pretty much but now im going to put some effort into the team and try and build for next season.

Robinson (88)

Hibbert (88) - Carragher (92) - Cahill (88) - Konchesky (88)

Jenas (88) - Sidwell (88)

Wright Phillips (90) - Bentley (88) - Etherington (88)

Crouch (90)

Squad:

Ross Turnbull (85)

Phil Neville (88)

Luke Young (88)

Nigle Reo-Cocker (88)

Mark Noble (88)

Danny Murphy (88)

Adam Johnson (87)

Kelvin Davies (88)

Andy Johnson (88)

Bobby Zamora (88)

Youth:

Chris Smalling (83)

Phil Jones (80)

Jay Spearing (80)

Matt James (80)

Mathew Saunders (72)

Robert Milsom (74)

I also have hopefully 4 new youth prospects coming in to futher the squad and may look to swap saunders and Milsom out for one more. As you can tell my team are all English which wasnt exaclly hard looking at the amount of managed teams but oh well all the better for me. Im guessing the ristrictions are now not in place ? meaning i can extend the amount of 90+ players as no one left seems to really be sticking to it.

Im 6th in division 1 with 5 games to go sitting 4 points off 5th and 5 off 2nd so im setting a target to finish 2nd however unrealistic.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Since this set-up seems to have had a terrible death i would just like to say im still here and fighting. Maybe not very activly as i had a 10 game period were i didnt change my team and so they just died pretty much but now im going to put some effort into the team and try and build for next season.

Robinson (88)

Hibbert (88) - Carragher (92) - Cahill (88) - Konchesky (88)

Jenas (88) - Sidwell (88)

Wright Phillips (90) - Bentley (88) - Etherington (88)

Crouch (90)

Squad:

Ross Turnbull (85)

Phil Neville (88)

Luke Young (88)

Nigle Reo-Cocker (88)

Mark Noble (88)

Danny Murphy (88)

Adam Johnson (87)

Kelvin Davies (88)

Andy Johnson (88)

Bobby Zamora (88)

Youth:

Chris Smalling (83)

Phil Jones (80)

Jay Spearing (80)

Matt James (80)

Mathew Saunders (72)

Robert Milsom (74)

I also have hopefully 4 new youth prospects coming in to futher the squad and may look to swap saunders and Milsom out for one more. As you can tell my team are all English which wasnt exaclly hard looking at the amount of managed teams but oh well all the better for me. Im guessing the ristrictions are now not in place ? meaning i can extend the amount of 90+ players as no one left seems to really be sticking to it.

Im 6th in division 1 with 5 games to go sitting 4 points off 5th and 5 off 2nd so im setting a target to finish 2nd however unrealistic.

Thats good to know mate I have 34million to spend and I'm guna spend on Youth. Good Luck with your Fulham

• 7 months later...
Guest Leddy

Right guys I took a club in my own gameworld and I'm wondering does anyone else wan't to join, theres five clubs taken and I took Crvena Zvezada, would love for more to join and make this big again.