Sign in to follow this  
AVFC

World Championship 8863 Transfer/Match report thread!

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Re: World Championship 8863 Transfer/Match report thread!

Same subscribeing

Subscribing :o Could you do a list of all the forumers involved and their clubs please :)

Trek!! Can I just post up whos in the setup rather than who's in and what club? Talk about this on the disscussions thread.;)

Guest MR. HAMMER

celticheader1.gif

Mark-Hughes-new-Manchester-City-boss2_924659.jpg

Mark Hughes Talks To Press On His Hopes For SPL Giyents:

After finishing 2nd in the SPL Celtic sacked Neil Lennon after rummers he was un happy with most of the players the team was qwick to replace the short term manager and has signed Mark Hughes the X City manager has told press he is going to make big changes here and he is hoping the players can win some gold this season the manager has also came out asking managers to give him time he is not one of the best so do not think to much of him but he is here for the long run as long as he is needed.

Maxi-Posters-Celtic--Team-2009-2010--332300.jpg

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR APPOINTED AMMAR SHUIB AS THE CLUB'S NEW MANAGER!!!

TottenhamHotspur.png

Ammar Shuib has been appointed as Tottenham Hotspur's new manager. This shocking decision has been made by the board because of Redknap's decision to retire sooner than expected. "I'm honored to be point out as the manager of this prestigious club but I'm ready to take it to the next level. To do that, I need to change a lot of players especially at the back".

Ammar said that he welcome bids to any of his players and also he is looking to loan 90+ players.

Lyon appoint Spicer as manager

Lyon have announced that Marc Spicer will be there new coach. At the press confrence, Spicer said "Im looking forward to this challenge, and working against some great managers. I will do my best to strengthen the squad in key areas".

Toulalan is for sale at P/E and I may say Llorris (Only for a 90+ Keeper and another player)

Lyon agree fee to sign Bassong

bassong.jpg

Lyon have agreed to sign Bassong from Tottenham Hostpur for £12 million. "I am very happy with my first signing. I hope to sign a few more players before Saturdays game".

THREE TOP PLAYERS LEAVING!!!

TottenhamHotspur.png

Ammar has claim that three of his team's top players are already leaving by saying "I have receive offers from other clubs that will benefit the whole team. I won't reveal the players' name until the deal is done. We are also trying to recruit some world-class players at the moment". The question for now is this a good move? What if Ammar failed to bring those "world-class players" into the team? Only time will tell.

P.S. I'm still looking for 90+ CB.:o:o:o

THE THREE SPURS PLAYERS REVEALED!!!

Ammar has revealed the three Tottenham Hotspur's players that will be leaving the club. The players are:

sebastienbassong.png

Sebastian Bassong which completed his move to Lyon for 12 million.

robbie_keane.jpg

Robbie Keane that move to Palermo for 10 million.

PeterCrouch.jpg

Peter Crouch which move to Fulham for 1.5 million + the first recruit of Ammar,

senderos.jpg

Philippe Senderos.

Ammar said, "I admire him (Senderos) for a long time. Senderos is a tenacious defender who is strong in the air and thrives on being given a run of games to prove himself. When Senderos plays, clean sheets are a regular occurrence and this is no coincidence. I also want to say thank you to Keane, Bassong and Crouch for all of their effort and sacrifice for this club. I wish them all the best for their future."

We already see two strikers going out so we should expect one or two going in.

Lyon unveil second signing

Lyon have stregthened their defence by signing young French star Sebastion Corchia from Le Mans. "Im Happy to bring one of the brightest future stars to my club. He will be a very important player for the future".

Guest MR. HAMMER

172_1245420019.jpg

THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE!!!!!

valencia-fc2-1.jpg

Dreams Do Come Trew For Managers!!!!

Today Spanish side Valencia has named Mark Hughes Celtic Manager as there new boss he left his post with the SPL side to join up with the Spanish Giyents and he has told press he is hoping to make his impact here,

The manager is hoping to take the team to Div 1 Football this season and has a few Tranfer Targets he has been given just under £25,000,000 to spend on new players and Hughes has told press I am hoping to sign 3 players I am after A Legund and also a Grate young player the manager has also came out telling press Every player has a price at his team and Silver can leave for the right price.

Mark-Hughes-001.jpg

NEW MANAGER SHOKES FANS!

Atletico_madrid.png

All change at Atletico with several deals completed, more accepted and hopefully more after that.

The first was exchanging Diego Forlan for Jesus Navas of Sevilla. Had agreed a second part where Zokora moved to Madrid but the other manager left :rolleyes:

jesusnavas.jpg

Next, a deal with CSKA. Juanito and Asenjo left with Georgi Schennikov and Igor Akinfeev coming in return. Happy with this as it allowed me to use De Gea as a desirable make-weight in another deal.

akinfeev.jpg

Saving the biggest till last, youngster Sergio Aguero left to Barcelona with Gerard Pique and Rodriguez Pedro joining Atletico.

gerard-pique_1410461c.jpg

Very pleased to have the world's next best defender at Atletico and more transfers should be announced tomorrow.

Overall

Leaving: Asenjo, Juanito, Forlan, Aguero + 1m

Coming: Akinfeev, Pique, Schennikov, Navas, Pedro

Atletico_madrid.png

As promised, more deals afoot at Atletico with 3 players coming in and 3 going out.

First, a deal for Marouane Chamakh with Reyes and De Gea moving to Arsenal. I probably overpaid but I was desperate for a striker after getting good deals for Forlan and Aguero.

chamakh_3213.jpg

Next a deal with Manchester City, whose manager wasn't a big fan of Adam Johnson (:eek:) so he moves to Atletico for a minimum cash fee.

adamjohnson4.jpg

Finally a bid has been accepted for Banfield's James Rodriguez. I'm a massive fan of his and he should be moving to Europe in RL over the summer. Pernia goes in the opposite direction.

l456994578883068.jpg

Overall

Leaving: Asenjo, De Gea, Juanito, Pernia, Reyes, Forlan, Aguero + 16.6m

Coming: Akinfeev, Pique, Schennikov, Navas, Rodriguez, Johnson, Pedro, Chamakh

Chelsea have signed Santos youngster Neymar for a fee in the region of £15.8m. Some other sides dropped out because of the big fee touted for the Brazilian but with a side capable of winning the title already in place, Liam Smith is looking to add some young talent to his aging squad. Chelsea are considering a move for Franck Ribery but also have some other big names in their sights with Wesley Sneijder, Gonzalo Higuain and Dani Alves thought to be on the manager's shortlist.

Atletico_madrid.png

The deal for Rodriguez was completed today and there was yet more transfer news from Madrid.

Surplus winger Simao is off to Milan who were in desperate need of wide players. Coming to Atletico are holding midfielder Massimo Ambrosini and defenders Ingazio Abate and Luca Antonini. Good deal for both sides with these players surplus at AC but desperately needed at the Vicente Calderon.

massimo+ambrosini

Overall

Leaving: Asenjo, De Gea, Juanito, Pernia, Reyes, Simao, Forlan, Aguero + 19m

Coming: Akinfeev, Pique, Schennikov, Abate, Antonini, Ambrosini, Navas, Rodriguez, Johnson, Pedro, Chamakh

Makoto Hasebe for sale!!!

n41379608607_8616.jpg

87 rated Japanese Makoto Hasebe is on transfer list.26 year old midfielder has 0 matches this season.The manager's asking price is 7 000 000.

Another player is on tranfer list.His name is Vlad Munteanu.The Romanian winger's price is 3 000 000.

Brazilian striker Edinaldo GRAFITE has put pen to paper and signed a new 5 year contract.