A can't find any good RB at external or unmanaged clubs. I have no RB now, i need two, one stronger (rise to <88) and a young backup (rise to 85-88).

Any help would be really appreciated.

(sorry, i know i have more questions than usual, but i'm buliding up my new team at word champ. season 7, it's hard to find good players)

Re: rising RBs needed

A can't find any good RB at external or unmanaged clubs. I have no RB now' date=' i need two, one stronger (rise to <88) and a young backup (rise to 85-88).

(sorry, i know i have more questions than usual, but i'm buliding up my new team at word champ. season 7, it's hard to find good players)

By "<88" do you mean less than 88 or at least 88? Anyhoo, Macedo Michel will go from 84-86/87 and is 20 years old. Arbeloa will rise to 92 and Nicolas Burdisso will rise to 91(if you meant at least 88). If not, Luca Antonini of Milan will go to 88.

A can't find any good RB at external or unmanaged clubs. I have no RB now' date=' i need two, one stronger (rise to <88) and a young backup (rise to 85-88).

Van der Wiel (88)

Azpilicueta (88) .. will rise to 89 within a week or so

Otamendi (88)

Davide Santon (87) .. might rise tommorow

Mario Fernandes (85)

Daley Blind (83)

All very good RB's, Otamendi is more of a CB though, all have 90+ potential.

By "<88" do you mean less than 88 or at least 88? Anyhoo' date=' Macedo Michel will go from 84-86/87 and is 20 years old. Arbeloa will rise to 92 and Nicolas Burdisso will rise to 91(if you meant at least 88). If not, Luca Antonini of Milan will go to 88.[/quote']

I think he means >88 ( 88 or higher .. he used the wrong > )

yeah sorry, i write it down wrong. I meant I need a player with at least 88 rating (and might rise) and a young talent with at least 85 rating, or rising to 85.

thanks for the great replies but Azpilicueta (i made a bid for him yesterday), Corchia, Otamendi, Wiel (made a bid too), Davide Santon, Macedo Michel and Mario Fernandes are all taken already by another clubs. (and all the players you writed)

except

Daley Blind is good, because he's at an external. So i buy him

I only need one RB now, with rating about 88 (and might rise)

Alberto Botia

Young and rated 85' date=' likely to rise to 86/87 if i'm not wrong.[/quote']

thanks for the help. Will he get rewieved in the spainsh rating changes?

His positons is CB/RB. Will this change to RB/CB?

EDIT: Stefano Cellozzi would be a good buy? he's rated 86 now.