EC5579 Season 2 Youth Cup Thread

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Re: EC5579 Season 2 Youth Cup Thread

Two days to go untill the Youth Cup starts.

Only the Group A games have been organised' date=' and i'll be deducting points from teams (home & away) that don't getn there fixtures organised.[/quote']

does it matter if the team is away and they organise the fixture and I'm home but the fixture is I'm away

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC5579 Season 2 Youth Cup Thread Hereford United Youth Squad: 1. Nikolay Mihaylov (Bulgaria) 82 2.Matteo Lanzoni (Italy) 77 3.Calum O'Connell (Australia) 70 4.Radu Barbu (Romania) 78 5.Vi

does it matter if the team is away and they organise the fixture and I'm home but the fixture is I'm away

Yes it does. Each teams have two home games, and two away games and the fixtures need to be correctly played.

If you are scheduled for example to play Swansea at home, but instead play them away then you will both be deducted points.

Games organised for tommorow:

Hereford - Swansea

Games to be organised:

West Ham - Charlton

Burton - Yeovil

MK Dons - Wycombe

If those games aren't organised, all six teams will be deducted points. I wont be standing for any poor commitment to the youth cup from any of the 10 entered teams.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

He withdrew the tie. Iv challenged him once more.

As I sent the request it would of been Wycombe v MK Dons so had to withdraw

Just the Group A fixtures to be sorted out now. Only one fixture organised from what i can see, hopefully it wont be a Group A of minus figures as if it is extremely bad then i might have to give the sides going through from the Group additional punishments in the later stages of the competition.

Yesterday's Results:

Hereford 0 - 2 Swansea

MK Dons 2 - 0 Wycombe

West Ham - Charlton

Burton - Yeovil

West Ham' date=' Charlton, Burton, [b']Yeovil[/b] & Wycombe will be deducted points, depending on whoever takes Burton they may be removed from Group A.

Why? I sent him a message and then he resigned. How can I be punished for that?

Edit: Higgy also said he was withdrawing from the cup because of a holiday.

Sorry Jonny I had a urgent family meeting a few hours before so could'nt fix the team.

Aidan knows aleady

Mate..no worries.

Right! I have only just noticed but I played a full strength Wycombe with my youth team. They have an 87 rated goalkeeper and an 88 rated outfield player. The best player that I played was an 80! How did I win when my first team struggle so much. I won 2-0. My goalkeeper was rated 74.

I had much more possession and the stats went my way. This is my youth team!?

One of the weirdest results iv ever had!

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Mate..no worries.

Right! I have only just noticed but I played a full strength Wycombe with my youth team. They have an 87 rated goalkeeper and an 88 rated outfield player. The best player that I played was an 80! How did I win when my first team struggle so much. I won 2-0. My goalkeeper was rated 74.

Yes I know I cant find the right tactic.

Mate..no worries.

Although fitness is not affected' date=' as in any match it will be taken into account so it plays to your advantange that he didn't change his team.

Still a pretty amazing result.

Why? I sent him a message and then he resigned. How can I be punished for that?

Edit: Higgy also said he was withdrawing from the cup because of a holiday.

Because, you've had plenty of time to sort out a friendly, yet it didn't go ahead.

Had you sent the request a long time ago, it would have been sorted out. There the rules stick by them.

Group A might just be torn up all together as i've only seen one game that actually went ahead.

I'm not going to take Higgy out of the youth cup yet, as he sent his team in knowing that he was going on holiday, some time after infact, and he hasn't personally told me this.

This was supposed to be a huge improvement on last year, all the group B forumers are showing commitment yet Group A is not up to standard.

From now on, nobody can qualify to the later stages on negative points.

Although fitness is not affected' date=' as in any match it will be taken into account so it plays to your advantange that he didn't change his team.

Still a pretty amazing result.

Because, you've had plenty of time to sort out a friendly, yet it didn't go ahead.

Had you sent the request a long time ago, it would have been sorted out. There the rules stick by them.

Also had no responses from any other teams for other matches.

Group A might just be torn up all together as i've only seen one game that actually went ahead.

I'm not going to take Higgy out of the youth cup yet, as he sent his team in knowing that he was going on holiday, some time after infact, and he hasn't personally told me this.

This was supposed to be a huge improvement on last year, all the group B forumers are showing commitment yet Group A is not up to standard.

From now on, nobody can qualify to the later stages on negative points.[/quote']

I told him to send a request as soon as I saw the fixtures and he wasn't active for a few days and he resigned before the match would have yaken place so no matter what I did there wouldnt be the correct players out anyway.

Welcome to timesle and Biscuit.

Just wanted to say that I'll be pulling out of this season's youth cup as I'm currently in Marina on holiday and won't be on SM much for the next couple of weeks' date=' good luck to all those competing.[/font']

Heres what Higgy said a couple of days ago...

I told him to send a request as soon as I saw the fixtures and he wasn't active for a few days and he resigned before the match would have yaken place so no matter what I did there wouldnt be the correct players out anyway.

I've said on numerous occasions that points will be deducted, so you can't complain.

I'm going to have to wait for the next Burton boss to take over now, if it's not a forumer who wants to take part then they'll be removed from the competition.

Heres what Higgy said a couple of days ago...

What the hell Higgy' date=' you don't message me about the thing, instead just put it on a thread where it will be lost within an hour.

The whole point of entering the youth cup was commitment into making the setup better, you knew about your holiday and announced it on the forum plenty of time before enterring your side for the youth team.

Lets just say if i'm in a place next year where i can select from some members next year, Higgy will be at the bottom of my selection.

Right, this is what i'll do in Group A.

As there's only three teams, just one side will go through to the final four. Whilst in Group A, three of the five teams will go through. This may alter though, as at least one side in Group A has to have possitive points.

This doesn't change anything with your deducted points though Nicky.[/center']

I've said on numerous occasions that points will be deducted' date=' so you can't complain.

I'm going to have to wait for the next Burton boss to take over now, if it's not a forumer who wants to take part then they'll be removed from the competition.[/quote']

So I get deducted points because the other teams' manager leaves? Sounds fair , can't complain about that.

So' date=' i didn't get deducted points right, Aidan?[/quote']

No, just need to correct it as i missed Higgy's comments.

So I get deducted points because the other teams' manager leaves? Sounds fair ' date=' can't complain about that.[/quote']

The game wasn't even organized before he left, it is fair.

Youth Cup Tables Post

Group A

Arsenal - 0 Points - Played 0

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Charlton - 0 Points - Played 0

Yeovil - 0 Points - Played 0

Group B

MK Dons - 3 Points - Played 1

Swansea - 3 Points - Played 1

Colchester - 0 Points - Played 1

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -