EC5579 Season 2 Youth Cup Thread

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC5579 Season 2 Youth Cup Thread Hereford United Youth Squad: 1. Nikolay Mihaylov (Bulgaria) 82 2.Matteo Lanzoni (Italy) 77 3.Calum O'Connell (Australia) 70 4.Radu Barbu (Romania) 78 5.Vi

Re: EC5579 Season 2 Youth Cup Thread

If you have a look at the tables, you'll notice that all four qualifing spots have been filled.

They are from Group A: Charlton, and from Group B: MK Dons, Swansea & Colchester

The only way this will change is if any of the qualified teams does get deducted points and they can still qualify if they are deducted points.

• 3 weeks later...

Thursday 26th August' date=' Semi-Finals

[b']SF1: Charlton - MK Dons

SF2: Swansea - Colchester[/b]

Get these games organised!

Well the games are tommorow, i've left a request to Colchester for 19 days. xpratx ACCEPT!!!,

Charlton - MK Dons hasn't been organised either, has Gozzy sent the request?

I've sent the request

Well that's yet to be organised, after 20 days Colchester haven't accepted the request and if it doesn't go ahead then i'll be in the final but i will be annoyed if he accepts it at say 19:59 meaning my first side is left to play and then i'd be disqualified.

Well that's yet to be organised' date=' after 20 days Colchester haven't accepted the request and if it doesn't go ahead then i'll be in the final but i will be annoyed if he accepts it at say 19:59 meaning my first side is left to play and then i'd be disqualified.[/quote']

I've sent the request to MK Dons and he hasn't accepted it. So it means i will go to final if he doesn't accept it?