Official Euro 2012 Thread

Seftinho

Re: Official Euro 2012 Thread

SSN reported that Reus, Schürrle and Klose will all 3 play tonight and that Müller, Podolski, & Gomez will be benched.

If that's really true, I might finally start to rate Löw, especially Reus & Schürrle deserved a chance after mediocre displays from Müller and Podolski so far, and their dribblings, technical abilities and passing might be a good way to break the Greek defense. Klose might also prove to be more useful than Gomez tonight, he might not be as lethal as Gomez in front of the goal, but against a 2 or 3 man marking he might be better suited to escape from that, and he's better at heading IMO which might be a good thing as it means that we'd see a few more crosses from the flanks instead of having Lahm, Müller, and Podolski cutting in all the time, which again, should be a more effective way against Greece's narrow defense in the middle. I also think Klose might be able to handle long balls from the German CBs better, if Löw allows them that is.

I still fear it's not true though until I see the final line-ups half an hour before the kick-off...

SSN reported that Reus' date=' Schürrle and Klose will all 3 play tonight and that Müller, [b']Reus[/b], & Gomez will be benched.

If that's really true, I might finally start to rate Löw, especially Reus & Schürrle deserved a chance after mediocre displays from Müller and Podolski so far, and their dribblings, technical abilities and passing might be a good way to break th Greek defense. Klose might also prove to be more useful than Gomez tonight, he might not be as lethal as Gomez in front of the goal, but against a 2 or 3 man marking he might be better suited to escape from that, and he's better at heading IMO which might be a good thing as it means that we'd see a few more crosses from the flanks instead of having Lahm, Müller, and Podolski cutting in all the time, which again, should be a more effective way against Greece's narrow defense in the middle. I also think Klose might be able to handle long balls from the German CBs better, if Löw allows them that is.

I still fear it's not true though until I see the final line-ups half an hour before the kick-off...

I know everybody loves Reus and everybody would wish 2 Reus in this world but...

F-I-N-A-L-L-Y.Low you're the smartest guy alive.
Low=imbecile..cleary.

Not supporting this stupid man anymore :D..was between SPain and Germany but because Reus was there was more with Germany but Low is making my nerves so.. C'mon Spain!

:rolleyes:............ :D