Should Lucio be 95? POLL

Jonaldinho

Should Lucio be 95? POLL  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Re: Should Lucio be 95? POLL

I wouldn't call watching swansea watching football petal. There are completely different things.

I don't know if your on this planet, but Swansea are actually the best footballing side in Britain just to let you know.

And this Kashima Antlers:

A) Name a player

B) Name all the coaching staff, manager, ***. manager etc...

C) Have you watched a game (That's called supporting you tit)

I don't know if your on this planet' date='[b'] but Swansea are actually the best footballing side in Britain just to let you know.[/b]

And this Kashima Antlers:

A) Name a player

B) Name all the coaching staff, manager, ***. manager etc...

C) Have you watched a game (That's called supporting you tit)

Can i use this in my sig please? This is golden. Mega lulz.

This is true you foamdome' date='[/quote']

Its not though is it :P I mean im not saying hes always right to be trolling but in this case he is as its quite clear Swansea are not the best team in Britian, you must be deluded if you have not realised it is not THFC. ;) Na just kidding, its probably Chelsea ATM.

Riferimento: Should Lucio be 95? POLL

I think Lucio is actually one of, if not the BEST central defender of the world.

He should be rated 95-96, staying at 94 after this fantastic season it is very unfair.

I hope SM will rise him after the WC.

yep, Lucio's rating shd be about 94-95 after a fine season...

however, some other ratings that baffle me are:

Pique (92) - this guy is one of the best CB around.. if Puyol is 96, then Pique should be at least 94-95

Cannavaro (90) - a dramatic drop of 3 points recently... just because he moved to some unknown middle east club?

give the Italian captain some respect, at age 36, i feel he still commands a rating of 92... bear in mind, Carragher's 92

Gallas (93) - alright, this is the one who should be getting 90/91 rating.. not exactly impressive performances with Arsenal and France this season

B):cool:B)

I think Lucio should be 95. He is better than Nesta and Chiellini who both have 94 ratings. Hard to judge him vs Rio who has been hurt. And if you want to talk about being caught out of position, than Terry... (couldn't help it)

SM CB top ratings:

vidic 96

puyol 96

rio 95

terry 95

lucio 94

nesta 94

chiellini 94

sergio ramos 94

pretty fair? Tough to say. Regarless, Pique should be rated higher than the 27th best CB available. I expect that will change very soon though.

Good thread

yep' date=' Lucio's rating shd be about 94-95 after a fine season...

however, some other ratings that baffle me are:

Pique (92) - this guy is one of the best CB around.. if Puyol is 96, then Pique should be at least 94-95

Cannavaro (90) - a dramatic drop of 3 points recently... just because he moved to some unknown middle east club?

give the Italian captain some respect, at age 36, i feel he still commands a rating of 92... bear in mind, Carragher's 92

Gallas (93) - alright, this is the one who should be getting 90/91 rating.. not exactly impressive performances with Arsenal and France this season

B):cool:B)[/quote']

Couldn't agree more, if Pique doesn't get 94 Lucio shouldn't get 95

Makes no sense in relation to maicon's rise. They're in the same national team, they've been in the same team this season, and lucio has played minimally less than Maicon. Why on earth isn't the main CB for the European champions getting a rise?

Probably because, like RedDevil said, he's very unreliable and quite unsafe. He's prone to being out of position, and whilst he always looks calm at the back and deals well with the high stuff, whenever someone takes him on for pace he nearly always comes off second, mainly because his awareness is shocking.

But still, I was assuming he'd of gone up for his team's performance. Oh well.

Pique can't be brought into this until his rating has changed.

this might be the only chance for Lucio to rise above 94

had his best season

those who said inter isn't a good team are biasised

he's been raped of a rise by SM

he is only dropping since this day

really sad

their player value are roughly the same as Chelsea, more the Man U, they aren't good?

And they have a solid defense and two great fwds...

Lucio should rise

If we're going to talk about Error prone, unsafe and unreliable....well that can be said for Terry,Vidic, Ferdinand,Nesta and Alves at a few trimes this season.... but the bottom line is that none of these have done the treble this season and at his age probably never will beany more than a 95, like Milito - he should be an aged rising 95 especially after Zanetti was rewarded by keeping his 94 at 37!!

• 2 weeks later...