FIFA 11 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 11 Official Thread

Anyone? I was thinking of RVP or Dzeko instead of Chamakh. I want the updated Bale too' date=' but I'll probably never get him. :([/quote']

That's my striker force Dzeko and RVP, there both amazing together. I have the Wolfsburg Dzeko though so if you get the City one you should have more chemistry and they should link up a bit better :)

!?!?

I just got the final of an online tournament for the first time and I was against a guy that must of had a guest and the guest was on my team, so he ran it in my net etc. Sad cheaters on this game, actually thought I could of got Barry again by tonight with the funds too. So peed off. :mad:

!?!?

I just got the final of an online tournament for the first time and I was against a guy that must of had a guest and the guest was on my team' date=' so he ran it in my net etc. Sad cheaters on this game, actually thought I could of got Barry again by tonight with the funds too. So peed off. :mad:[/quote']

Always make sure your the home team and it won't happen according to the fifa forums.

I echo Jake' date=' !?!?

3-2 up, with 9 men, game freezes. Forced to back out and let this utter fool go through to the next round and my DNF go down, seriously?! :mad::mad::mad::mad:[/quote']

Possibly not the case i'm pretty sure people have found a way to make your game freeze then disconnect you from live it's happened 4 times to me either when I have just equalized or right before it in the dying seconds of a game and all against insanely good players.

The first time it happened i thought the disconnecting was to precise but after the second time I checked the fifa forum and it has happened to to many people for it to be a coincidence.

Oh just remembered well I think anyway that your on PS3 even so I wouldn't rule out what i said maybe people know how to do it on that as well.

Could be something to do with it...

Guest JackWWFC

!?!?

I just got the final of an online tournament for the first time and I was against a guy that must of had a guest and the guest was on my team' date=' so he ran it in my net etc. Sad cheaters on this game, actually thought I could of got Barry again by tonight with the funds too. So peed off. :mad:[/quote']

Jake...really you're just a sore loser arnt you, like when I was smashing you last night and you cheated!

Guest JackWWFC

You raged because JO scored a screamer on you' date=' nuff said.[/quote']

We all know that i beat you 6-0..and we all know you have something wrong with your bowells..

Eat your weetabix jake :D

you coming on later?

Guest JackWWFC

Your annoying shush! Yeah yeah up for another beating I take it? :P

If i beat you again i will have to do my amazing Manc accent..if you beat me I'll give you Lamps.

Fair nuff?

This guy did the control the opposition glitch on me in the final of a tourney. Managed to keep it to a respectable 7-0. After the game after he said he'd play me in the first round to prove he was better then me. So we kept searching until I found him.

I did the glitch on him got 4 of his players sent off and he lost 15-0.

Cheaters hate it when it's done back to them. Also made up the coins I lost in the Tourney Bonus. I'm never going to do the glitch again unless some idiot does it to me in the final and wants a re-match.